Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t u create a nice garden for your family instead of building a pig sty or whatever it is for whatever animal is on the bucket list next?
I like visiting the farm like everyone else but good grief I would not like one in my back yard, with all the flies and smell of tit.
She seems to struggle to look after her 2 boys, let alone an entire herd of animals, it’s all very strange, I think it is all linked to the future of her content/books & none of it is for a genuine purpose. She’s such an odd woman, making odd and irresponsible choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve campaigned for years for rabbits to have better welfare. I also rescue them. Rabbit rescues are have always been in crisis but because of lockdown pets being purchased and discarded already it’s come to breaking point the Rabbit Welfare Association is calling for a ban on the sale of them. The damage this fuckwit could do by encouraging her sheep to buy them fills me with absolute horror. The sheep will think they are easy to look after and run out and buy one. It’ll be something that can be relatable 😭. I’ll loose my absolute mind if she does get rabbits.
As she’s already had rabbits and got rid of them so I’m hoping it won’t be though. 🙏
This is exactly how I felt when she got chickens, I grew up with hens and have kept them myself for many years, both rescue and pure breeds and they are not easy animals to keep as so many have said on here, mites, rats, lots of health issues that most vets have no idea how to treat as they aren’t pets.

The way BHWT behaved as well was so irresponsible, it was all about the money for them, not the hens welfare. Just confirmed my suspicions that once a charity gets big they lose sight of their original purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shes one of those people. So unhappy that she has to constantly buy tit for that burst of happiness. The novelty soon wears off. She's clearly a very unhappy individual. Takes takes takes, buys buys buys, but wheres the kids happiness in this? It's all for her. It's all for show. Has to constantly buy stuff to feel relevant. Has to have everything such as a "farm" or the kids play room EXACTLY like outside her home so she doesn't need to take the children out because "why should she..they have everything they "need" at that house "
Its actually pretty sad tbh. The only time I've seen them really out is with Jim Bob at softplay. I dont think I've ever seen those kids go anywhere else.

And then you've got mummy helping take a garland down!? Can't do anything herself, always lingering.

I honestly am baffled.
Her time is coming. She Is definitely no longer relevant thats for sure!

Reactions: 47
What ever happened to draping sheets over the table and making camps pretending to be cowboys with indians coming outside or making villages with dirt and bits of tree and old mirrors for ponds? (Sorry I am older but these are all things I did with mine.) I know us mature ones are famous for saying 'in my day,' but kids actually learned something while they played.
I'll go and peel my vegetables now, not poor hot water in some processed crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Exactly. Also like to add if may, talks so much tit, nothing is genuine, which is why her content doesn't make sense, always has an agenda. Plus she is a fuckwit, so that doesn't improve matters 😂😂😂😂
Exactly. Like always going on about Lonalds bunny now. The agenda is that her next book is about rabbits, and they are getting some. She will say 'so many of you were saying we should get rabbits (no one will have said that really), look....cage full of rabbits and hey presto new book all ready to flog. That's why we have to wait till summer!

Reactions: 20
This is exactly how I felt when she got chickens, I grew up with hens and have kept them myself for many years, both rescue and pure breeds and they are not easy animals to keep as so many have said on here, mites, rats, lots of health issues that most vets have no idea how to treat as they aren’t pets.

The way BHWT behaved as well was so irresponsible, it was all about the money for them, not the hens welfare. Just confirmed my suspicions that once a charity gets big they lose sight of their original purpose.
I will be gutted if the RWA do this. If they do support her it’ll be because they’ll think she promote better rabbit welfare - which she won’t. It’ll all be a Disney, Bright Eyes mash up. urgh, I feel so depressed at the thought of it.

Years Ago P@H were talking about getting baby rabbits, vaccinated and neutered then shipped over from Spain. It was a new selling point “ baby rabbit vaccinated and neutered, ready to go “ straight from the pet shop floor. They tried to make out it was a strategy to make sure pet rabbits were neutered and reduce numbers but really it was just a way for them to make more money quicker and try and take the moral high round on helping rabbit welfare -*cough*. No UK vet would neuter at baby rabbit at 12 weeks. Spain didn’t care so much. So these rabbits were going to be vaccinated at 8 and 12 weeks, then neutered and then flown across to the UK. Can you imagine how traumatising that would be ?? How many would die in transit ?? This was already being “ trialled out “ in the large stores down South. They were also going to market them as Pygmy rabbits. Another gimic as they were nothing of the sort, just babies.
The RWA and a forum called Rabbits United basically campaigned for this to be stopped and we managed to get all the big welfare organisations involved and halted plans. So yes I have massive respect for the RWA and if they support this woman I’ll be devastated. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve not commented in a long long time, I watch her occasionally and every time I do I’m left infuriated by her, boasts, brags, tend ditziness, and let’s not start on the parenting or lack of it.
Today I came here to say, I might not have much to brag and boast about, well nothing materialistic anyway but at least I can say “consumed” and not “consshhhhumed” re: her ice cream story!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she just getting the animals to provide content for her Hinch NotA Farm books? That would be the worst reason. If she has a contract for 5 or 6 books, can we expect new animals every six months? Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Is she just getting the animals to provide content for her Hinch NotA Farm books? That would be the worst reason. If she has a contract for 5 or 6 books, can we expect new animals every six months? Jesus.
Maybe she should consider the title 'Ron & Lon's birthday surprise' The one where play equipment magically appears in the garden and they all live happily ever after.
The End. (of MrsHunch)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I absolutely hate the thought of her having more animals but I do think it is going to be rabbits which as others have said are incredibly hard to care for and despite common belief are not a good pet for young children.
However, I am calling bingo on their arrival at Easter and a big cheesy themed reveal, because we all know the true meaning of Easter is cute fluffy bunnies and chocolate don't we?! She will most likely hire Maldons very own Easter Bunny for a photo sess with Ren and Lon, photos to be added to her memory room which has already become a distant..........well, memory.
For any nusties that can't wait that long, I have included the picture below to give you an idea of what to expect. View attachment 1870481
Is the “memory room” a real thing 😳😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really hope that radio silence this morning means that she’s had a walloping great big dressing down from her “management” regarding the spitting on her story last night.
It is absolutely disgusting and it is SO SO SO WRONG that she gets away with this when she has minors following her.

probably overreacting but I can’t stand it, it is so common and disgusting:mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I really hope that radio silence this morning means that she’s had a walloping great big dressing down from her “management” regarding the spitting on her story last night.
It is absolutely disgusting and it is SO SO SO WRONG that she gets away with this when she has minors following her.

probably overreacting but I can’t stand it, it is so common and disgusting:mad:
Not ovetreacting at all. It is disgusting...what a role model for 2 young boys 😪

Reactions: 12
What ever happened to draping sheets over the table and making camps pretending to be cowboys with indians coming outside or making villages with dirt and bits of tree and old mirrors for ponds? (Sorry I am older but these are all things I did with mine.) I know us mature ones are famous for saying 'in my day,' but kids actually learned something while they played.
I'll go and peel my vegetables now, not poor hot water in some processed crap.
You’ve just unlocked a lovely memory of my nana making a tent for me with a sheet & her clothes maid 😊

• Heart
This is Mad Ma isn’t it?

why is her mum helping anyway lol? Soph and the husband don’t work! Why can’t he help her
He’s gone to pick up Ronron from nursery and of course took Lennie with him because you know she can’t have any children around her whilst she ‘cleans’

I am convinced she hasn't mentioned this BetterMe app before so it can't be an update then. Silly girl.

Reactions: 10
Her parents haven’t bought her up with proper manners, social awareness, empathy, humility or any values whatsoever. She can’t even look after her children by herself - ever! She’s like an arrogant teenage chav - who will do whatever she likes.

Why family brands and even Puffin publishing want to collaborate with this vile woman is beyond me. She’s a massive fraud and the sooner someone of influence exposes her, the better it will be for all humanity

Reactions: 34
I am convinced she hasn't mentioned this BetterMe app before so it can't be an update then. Silly girl.

View attachment 1870814
I’ve definitely never heard it mentioned before. The stupid thing is - working with an app like that or her own health programme would open up a huge new revenue for her. She seems quick to poo poo anything healthy. We know why. Funny how her makeup friend was sharing how she’s back at the gym the other day. Almost as if hinch is having a strop that her mate is fitter (in many ways) than her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.