Mrs Hinch #611 She’s made her gifted bed, now she has to lie in it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate the thought of her having more animals but I do think it is going to be rabbits which as others have said are incredibly hard to care for and despite common belief are not a good pet for young children.
However, I am calling bingo on their arrival at Easter and a big cheesy themed reveal, because we all know the true meaning of Easter is cute fluffy bunnies and chocolate don't we?! She will most likely hire Maldons very own Easter Bunny for a photo sess with Ren and Lon, photos to be added to her memory room which has already become a distant..........well, memory.
For any nusties that can't wait that long, I have included the picture below to give you an idea of what to expect. View attachment 1870481
This is tit scary

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate the thought of her having more animals but I do think it is going to be rabbits which as others have said are incredibly hard to care for and despite common belief are not a good pet for young children.
However, I am calling bingo on their arrival at Easter and a big cheesy themed reveal, because we all know the true meaning of Easter is cute fluffy bunnies and chocolate don't we?! She will most likely hire Maldons very own Easter Bunny for a photo sess with Ren and Lon, photos to be added to her memory room which has already become a distant..........well, memory.
For any nusties that can't wait that long, I have included the picture below to give you an idea of what to expect. View attachment 1870481
Noooooooooooo don’t give her any ideas! 🙈

I’ve noticed very big oversized hoodies lately, is she trying to start pregnancy speculation? 🥱😴

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is Mad Ma isn’t it?

why is her mum helping anyway lol? Soph and the husband don’t work! Why can’t he help her
It was Jamie’s turn to look after the boys - Freda had just finished her shift. Unfortunately, Sophie is like a little girl - Verucca Salt - & can’t look after anything or anyone but herself. I think her mum is definitely on the books and paid a salary of sorts, and most likely cleans on top of looking after those boys. I would not be surprised if she pays Abi to attend to the alpacas daily to help muck out and feed them - they only live 10 mins away at castle Greyskull - she still hasn’t told her followers that she lets her Sister Sam, her hubby and Abi live there - prefers the narrative that makes her look like she’s given it to a ‘special family’ ie somebody who was struggling and making herself look like a saint. Typical narcissistic behaviour right there

Reactions: 22
Well the new animals identity has been hiding in plain sight all the time, screenshot from the less than flattering Sun article on 4th Jan….this I would love to see 😂 🐷 🐷 🐷
CE752A4E-196A-4F9E-B169-2F5B0F84C7AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven't caught up, just saw last night's story. Probably been said etc etc.

All that story tells us is that she has absolutely no willpower and can't see things through if there's no monetary gain to it.

Reactions: 11
Before all this farm business, it was all stereotypical typical Essex stuff, the new build that makes you think you're colour blind, the 'designer' dog, I don't know much about this but I assume poor Henners is a pedigree? Even Soph herself before she became a full time dosser seemed to be better put together.

Soph wants a mansion she thinks better fits her now she's faYmOusssCCChSh so starts drip feeding the shoppers that she loves fields, is a country girl, entraps a local hedgehog, walks sheep and all that nonsense,can't remember the exact timeline but above fuckery was apparently enough to convince the shoppers within a few months that Farmer Soph had 'always' wanted 'farm life' 🤭 Was the tend farm just a cover to move to a bigger house but add the 'farm' bit to make it all quirky and look mRs hInCh LoVeS aNiMaLs and the shoppers won't turn their backs on her? plus content!!!

So these animals, just another commodity to her (like her kids) is she putting up with them just because they justify the fake farm? and again, content.

I don't even know the point I'm trying to make here, just some musings, but as Freda Fruitcake says, everyone is entitled to change their lifestyle thank you very much!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Well the new animals identity has been hiding in plain sight all the time, screenshot from the less than flattering Sun article on 4th Jan….this I would love to see 😂 🐷 🐷 🐷
View attachment 1870504
Meh. That article was a lazy article. Half was shown to have been lifted straight off the wiki, and the other half read like press releases.
When she originally bought the place she kept using a pig emoji and I'm sure the sun article writer ran with that.
She's an idiot but wouldn't describe a pig as fluffy.

Reactions: 8
"Oh Soph, you crack us up!! You don't need to worry about eating ice cream!! You're so beautiful and slim and I wish I could eat a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's like you can! You don't need any life apps, you're perfect exactly as you are and anyone who says differently is just a nasty jealous troll!"

Sophie Hinchliffe. Fishing for sheep compliments since 2018

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Explanation for the garden she was on the beg last year for kids garden stuff obviously didn’t get any. But some company will have gifted her stuff for rabbits so that’s what will happen, hope that helps.
when the boys want to play out doors they can play on the astroturfed area of their playroom 😔
Ps can someone tell her Easter (when she’ll do her big reveal) isn’t in summer.

I’ve campaigned for years for rabbits to have better welfare. I also rescue them. Rabbit rescues are have always been in crisis but because of lockdown pets being purchased and discarded already it’s come to breaking point the Rabbit Welfare Association is calling for a ban on the sale of them. The damage this fuckwit could do by encouraging her sheep to buy them fills me with absolute horror. The sheep will think they are easy to look after and run out and buy one. It’ll be something that can be relatable 😭. I’ll loose my absolute mind if she does get rabbits.
As she’s already had rabbits and got rid of them so I’m hoping it won’t be though. 🙏

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Haven't caught up, just saw last night's story. Probably been said etc etc.

All that story tells us is that she has absolutely no willpower and can't see things through if there's no monetary gain to it.
Exactly. Also like to add if may, talks so much tit, nothing is genuine, which is why her content doesn't make sense, always has an agenda. Plus she is a fuckwit, so that doesn't improve matters 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Before all this farm business, it was all stereotypical typical Essex stuff, the new build that makes you think you're colour blind, the 'designer' dog, I don't know much about this but I assume poor Henners is a pedigree? Even Soph herself before she became a full time dosser seemed to be better put together.

Soph wants a mansion she thinks better fits her now she's faYmOusssCCChSh so starts drip feeding the shoppers that she loves fields, is a country girl, entraps a local hedgehog, walks sheep and all that nonsense,can't remember the exact timeline but above fuckery was apparently enough to convince the shoppers within a few months that Farmer Soph had 'always' wanted 'farm life' 🤭 Was the tend farm just a cover to move to a bigger house but add the 'farm' bit to make it all quirky and look mRs hInCh LoVeS aNiMaLs and the shoppers won't turn their backs on her? plus content!!!

So these animals, just another commodity to her (like her kids) is she putting up with them just because they justify the fake farm? and again, content.

I don't even know the point I'm trying to make here, just some musings, but as Freda Fruitcake says, everyone is entitled to change their lifestyle thank you very much!!! 😂
They certainly changed hers....she has been very quick to jump on the band wagon and make herself "known"

Reactions: 6
Ronald was made to push that bloody container of dog food into the kitchen I guess?! every morning whilst she screeched CLEVAAA, poor little sod, looked like it took several takes.
That was it!! It was a huge container bigger than him wasn’t it? 😂 that’s maybe why I thought of a bin haha
Why she thought that was a daily highlight for everyone I’ll never know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I've got a horrible feeling that she's going to try and recreate a petting area of small animals for the boys. Similar to the type you see in community farms, where they mix rabbits and guinea pigs together 😡 and allow kids to have the animals on their laps.

As others have said, rabbits are very hard to care for and need a lot of space and obviously, despite what people used to think, should never be housed with guinea pigs. However, we all know that this won't stop Hinch creating this little petting area for the boys, she will totally disregard the welfare of the animals, as usual.

Basically whatever animal she gets is going to have a poor quality of life living with her. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should and I think Hinch fails to see that. It's always about what she wants and never about what is best.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Explanation for the garden she was on the beg last year for kids garden stuff obviously didn’t get any. But some company will have gifted her stuff for rabbits so that’s what will happen, hope that helps.
when the boys want to play out doors they can play on the astroturfed area of their playroom 😔
Ps can someone tell her Easter (when she’ll do her big reveal) isn’t in summer.
I am thinking they may already be there?
She has outbuildings and chickens we no longer see, so I think she has them hidden somewhere, ready to start their career in filming😢
We all know she has someone cleaning for the animals (she will most certainly have rats now, chickens and rabbits are a really good combination for rats) we can only hope they are experienced and know how to deal with rabbits (if it is rabbits) she certainly doesn't know how to handle alpacas or the dog?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.