Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the loo roll in the curtain thing, yes it spaces them out regularly, but it also means you can't open the curtains fully, surely it blocks out light?
Yes you can open your curtains fully, they just look fuller. I’ve been doing it fo years

Reactions: 2
No you don’t. You jacked her tips and used them without crediting her.
Heck she even introduced you to the Minky which you successfully hijacked.
Never once heard a shout out saying thanks for introducing me to this or anything.
In case you need a little reminder here’s a trip down memory lane... and totally agree with the comments too.

Reactions: 3
I used to be obsessed with this women when I say I'd buy everything she'd recommend I mean it I'm only 20 so I didn't have much experience with cleaning as I just moved into my own flat but my god have I woke up smelt the coffee the pressure I felt following her is scary first of all you don't need half the tit she's trying to flog and promote I can't imagine the amount of money people have wasted trying to mimic her all over gray house and I have no doubt that people have got themselves in debt because of this women people underestimate the power this women has over people I still follow her to watch her stories she's so wrapped up in her own little world it's crazy can't believe I used to pretty much idolised her......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
She probably wouldn't need them anyway. She's so dull and bland she's likely the person that orders a 'Chinese' and has nuggets and chips 🙄
Nah she went for the omelette 😂

I used to be obsessed with this women when I say I'd buy everything she'd recommend I mean it I'm only 20 so I didn't have much experience with cleaning as I just moved into my own flat but my god have I woke up smelt the coffee the pressure I felt following her is scary first of all you don't need half the tit she's trying to flog and promote I can't imagine the amount of money people have wasted trying to mimic her all over gray house and I have no doubt that people have got themselves in debt because of this women people underestimate the power this women has over people I still follow her to watch her stories she's so wrapped up in her own little world it's crazy can't believe I used to pretty much idolised her......
We have all been there, it’s like waking up from the “Matrix” you can now see the light and you are very welcome here x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to question why she got so much tit but i completely understand now she's an absolute twit she knows she's got followers on a low income that can't afford the rubbish she promotes and that's not her fault that there's less fortunate people but she could at least stop with the bragging the insta story last night "when you forget you have dishwasher" no you didn't you just wanted to brag and she doesn't understand the effect that has on some people and how they feel like they have to have what she has to have the perfect home and don't get me started on the zoflora I've got about 20+ bottles so if anyone needs any😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t believe I have just watched a Grincher make her bed but not only that she put a fresh sheet on and then sprayed it then put fresh duvet covers and pillow cases on and then spray them as well. BUT THEY WERE NEW FRESH CLEAN SHEETS!!!! Why on earth did they need spraying

I used to question why she got so much tit but i completely understand now she's an absolute twit she knows she's got followers on a low income that can't afford the rubbish she promotes and that's not her fault that there's less fortunate people but she could at least stop with the bragging the insta story last night "when you forget you have dishwasher" no you didn't you just wanted to brag and she doesn't understand the effect that has on some people and how they feel like they have to have what she has to have the perfect home and don't get me started on the zoflora I've got about 20+ bottles so if anyone needs any😂😂😂
Unfortunately I think she knows exactly the effect she has and I was chatting to a friend the other day and she said “oh I know her mum and they laugh at the Hinchers” they knew exactly what they were / are doing

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
She’s added self care this week, hmmm she gets a blow dry EVERY WEEK
Wouldn’t we all like a blow dry every week. But no that isn’t relatable Not many people have time?? And I would say it’s more of a pampering than blow dry. I’d have a blow dry every week if I could be arsed going to the hairdressers every week. If I didnt have money worries & there would be no point as I get hat hair from my riding hat 🐴😂 relatable as ever Mrs Hinch

Reactions: 14
This wallpaper looks like patches of paint drying
It looks like someone has skinned her sofa and put it on the wall!

If you want to de-Hinch then my local residental home took my Zoflora off my hands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her “self care” list is sort of irresponsible. Yes self care can involve looking after your outer appearance. However I feel like she’s just another one in a long line of influencers who’ve taken self care to mean pampering and jumped on the back of it. What she’s written there is just pampering which we all deserve a bit of of course. Even Hinch. Real self care involves a whole range of more complex and more important things - make sure you take your medication at the correct time, make sure you’re eating enough to nourish your body and mind, make sure you speak to one friendly voice that day even if it’s just by text or email, make sure you enforce your personal boundaries, make sure you make your therapy appointment. All of that is too much for her tiny brain to address. Feeling anxious? Get a blow dry babez.
This is so true, one of mine is to just sit and breathe!

Reactions: 14

If you want to de-Hinch then my local residental home took my Zoflora off my hands.
That actually a good idea I have so much stuff that I don't need cleaning wise thank you for that idea!

Reactions: 11
WTAF! She’s blending leftover sausage and mash to make soup???? 🤢
I have a feeling she’s saying it’s for soup when it’s actually for ronnie. Which is really bad as its full of salt & seasoning. I replied saying cook stuff without salt, pepper, seasoning for ronnie but I doubt she will read it. Really hope she doesn’t feed him that. He’s also too yound to be weaned.

Reactions: 13

I’m quite surprised at that because of COSHH regulations

Reactions: 5
Glad you woke up and smelt the coffee - I love that phrase! But I'm sorry you felt that pressure to begin with ❤

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.