Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since she apparently breastfed Ronnie for 6 weeks and had to stop for health reasons... you’d think she’d comment something supportive on Stacey Solomon’s Instagram post by now

Reactions: 13
Who wants to bet that she probably got paid for her earlier stories about the wallpaper, since they posted about it too.

Just came from nowhere because lets face it most people who wanted to ask about it probably would have by now. I doubt there was as many questions to warrant a whole story.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOT
Blended leftover sausage casserole?? For SOUP? Eh.... Why not just leave it, plate it up, nice little lunch tomorrow. I can’t stand those packet mixes, they’re so salty.
That's what normal people would do......that's what I do.....but we all know Hinch isn't normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Who wants to bet that she probably got paid for her earlier stories about the wallpaper, since they posted about it too.

Just came from nowhere because lets face it most people who wanted to ask about it probably would have by now. I doubt there was as many questions to warrant a whole story.

Of course! There are an “#AD” hidden berg sneakily behind the cross.

Reactions: 8
I love me a sausage surprise....😈
Anddddd I'm back 💥👋🏼😂

Wow-weeee, three threads to catch up on! It's taken me all day, but worth it as gave me lots of giggles and sniggers! So many points I've wanted to say while watching Hinch the last week or so but as predicted it's all been covered and said already. One thing I noticed was no card and/or gift of a Tiffany bracelet from Penguin on the release of this "book", unlike last time. Didn't she also receive a large bouquet previously?

I'm intrigued to know what determined that it was "too late" to watch a film at 8.45pm this evening? Did Cuddle Clock set a timer on them deliberating and deciding on a film?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
No you don’t. You jacked her tips and used them without crediting her.
Heck she even introduced you to the Minky which you successfully hijacked.
Never once heard a shout out saying thanks for introducing me to this or anything.
In case you need a little reminder here’s a trip down memory lane... and totally agree with the comments too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Of course! There are an “#AD” hidden berg sneakily behind the cross.
She has had a secret relationship with this company for as long as I can remember. Switches between gifted and ad, as and when she chooses. Her whole house has been wallpapered for free - starting from when she didn't even have that large of a following! They use her various rooms on their instagram regularly.

Reactions: 16
Be a swipe up for the blender tomorrow, for all those asking😂 Mate no fucker is asking...wouldn't feed my toilet that concoction!🤮

• Haha
Never once heard a shout out saying thanks for introducing me to this or anything.
In case you need a little reminder here’s a trip down memory lane... and totally agree with the comments too.

Well we'll well! If many could see this maybe their opinions would change!

She was on fb' s diy on a budget aswell, grabbed alot of tips from there and used to drop her Insta account tag there for followers. That's how i found her way before she hit 10k.

Is she trying to be clever and hint at something here or is it just a coincidence 🤔
Yes I thought that.....loft conversion.....or another money making thing being discussed at her gleam meeting!

• Wow
There was no way anyone was eating the sausage soup. She just did that so she could show off her brand new super expensive gifted blender. Tomorrow it will be “so many of you have asked about my blender guys, swipe up to get your own”
Ugh I’ve just realised why she said they were having soup for tea yesterday, silly me. She’s so conniving

Reactions: 9
Wtf i want my man to be a man as un PC that is 🤐 . I will say from the stories i've seen he does have a gorgeous bond with his boy . Screenshot_20191021-011343_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20191021-011347_Opera.jpg Screenshot_20191021-011353_Opera.jpg

OMG hun, what water do you use? Is there a swipe up for it?
Hi babes, sorry it’s all a bit hush hush at the mo but you’ll be the first to know ATB 😊

mm="Mejt26, post: 567405, member: 18213"]
If Hinch carries on with these delights she will be expecting to be on next years celebrity masterchef 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
ha ha can you imagine? We want to see YOUR OWN UNIQUE Creation.
John & Greg, I’ve made sausage casserole....

Last edited:
  • Haha

This is gold 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.