Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KLRDN

Omfg I can't take it anymore! This woman has not discovered the cure for cancer. This woman has not single handedly ended world poverty. This woman has not saved the fucking rainforest! My fucking head is going to explode if I have to read one more lick arse comment or watch one more vomit inducing story.

Every single contributor to that book and every single follower of hers is nothing more than a scummy b&m loving zoflora sniffing CUNT of epic proportions

Un-fucking-followed. Finally

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Had my hair done yesterday. My hairdresser started going on about the Grinch and would not hear a bad word said about her! Her mental health struggles! Her taking down those dastardly trolls! Yada yada blah blah. Bleugh. 🤮
You need a new hairdresser, you don't need that negativity in your life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Tui

VIP Member
That 'soup' will be rank once it cools down and the fat solidifies in a nice thick layer on the top. VOM.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

GossBoss

VIP Member
I was talking to a work colleague yesterday about this forum + that I hardly ever watch Mrs H anymore ..... Her words were *yeah I don't really look at her much these days as she's not the same as she was - all she seems to do now is get free stuff, put links up or brag. In fact I'm going to unfollow her* Yes mate 😁 - I told her to spread the word ! More people need to see her for what she is now

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
What gets me is it’s turning women back 50yrs. They’re a load of Stepford wives ffs. Now don’t get me wrong, if you want to stay home and bring up your kids (most important job in the world imo) and clean that’s absolutely fine. If you go back to work that’s fine too. We have the choice. But with this stupid craze I see so many women, who knew how to clean and decorate and be a partnership with their hubby beforehand, suddenly become stupid and slaves. Ignoring kids just to clean. Actually fretting because they haven’t cleaned their loo for a day. Seriously what is it that makes this vapid, begging, airhead so popular? There are decent cleaning accounts on insta who show you how to get stains out of things or bring a vile toilet up to scratch. But again we all knew how to clean before they came along. But at least they try. Hinch just points a bony talon at things and boom it’s sold out. It’s worrying actually. When the wheels fall off her gifted wagon what will all these zombies do? Walk around clutching a bottle of Zoflo crying? I worry about the more susceptible ones mental health I really do

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Boobelle

VIP Member
I feel like I've been neglecting things,and so i've made a list for tomorrow.i can only highlight them in blue biro though
20191020_141038.jpg
20191020_141038.jpg

I feel like I've been neglecting things,and so i've made a list for tomorrow.i can only highlight them in blue biro though
20191020_141038.jpg
20191020_141038.jpg
Or the shop owners can’t stand her either so have them well hidden out back 😂
No.

Why are there 4...help!!

Floss for floss sakes,what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Smile1013

No Soph he didnt do a poo.....
You put him in that outfit to take a picture as it was an #ad..... you wouldn't keep your child in cheap tat as you think your above us. So belittling to the people who buy it.
When will these twits realise this.... omg!!!!

Reactions: 47

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I was just reading some of the comments on the grid post. One person is telling her to bung stuff in slow cooker in the morning and it will be ready by the time jamie comes home 🤔
How do people still think jamie goes to work?? He’s there all day everyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

YouKay

Chatty Member
No you don’t. You jacked her tips and used them without crediting her.
Heck she even introduced you to the Minky which you successfully hijacked.
Never once heard a shout out saying thanks for introducing me to this or anything.
In case you need a little reminder here’s a trip down memory lane... and totally agree with the comments too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

ScaryDinosaur

Hi, longtime lurker here. I got sucked in at the start and stockpiled loads of cleaning products I couldn't afford and I now have more zoflora than i know what to do with. Luckily i didn't bother with her swipe ups.

Anyway, anyone else notice she put "new pumpkin" on her list? Guessing that means her other one is rotten 😂😂 silly cow

Screenshot_20191020-205936_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wow, they get around fast considering they have a baby in tow, used to take us hours to get ready and in the car to just go to the supermarket. An hour ago she was cleaning the bathroom demonstrating the new Minkeh, then half an hour later, they've managed to travel and get settled in at Stacey Solomon's house. It's almost like the bathroom cleaning was a pre-recorded 'ad' and posted en route from the car ;) :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Summerwalker

I used to be obsessed with this women when I say I'd buy everything she'd recommend I mean it I'm only 20 so I didn't have much experience with cleaning as I just moved into my own flat but my god have I woke up smelt the coffee the pressure I felt following her is scary first of all you don't need half the shit she's trying to flog and promote I can't imagine the amount of money people have wasted trying to mimic her all over gray house and I have no doubt that people have got themselves in debt because of this women people underestimate the power this women has over people I still follow her to watch her stories she's so wrapped up in her own little world it's crazy can't believe I used to pretty much idolised her......

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Who blends leftovers to make a soup? Just put the leftovers in the fridge to reheat.....unless you’re about to feed your 4 month old blended sausage casserole....

• Sad
Reactions: 44