Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised there is no parody account for hinch someone needs to make one, just taking the piss out of everything she does! I would follow it 😂
I wish there was but I think she'd just get it taken straight down!

Reactions: 3
I normally use tampax because of the plastic applicator but that’s stopping because of P&G. I’ve heard about the cup and it’s been one of those, do I, don’t I. I’m going to get on to that and see how I get on with them! Thank you 💜
I can’t recommend using a cup enough! I was so nervous at first but now that I’m used to it, it’s just so easy!

Reactions: 5
I can’t recommend using a cup enough! I was so nervous at first but now that I’m used to it, it’s just so easy!
I’ve just been on and had a look. Even just watched videos on how to use it etc. Do you recommend to get a couple of them? Have one spare? So new to all of this!

I noticed she has to pipe up in his! For instance the flip flops.. she clearly knew he was filming a story as I’m pretty sure it would have been planned...
The flip flops 😂 that staging was so obvious
They make me sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s people selling the cardboard toilet rolls on my local FB page for over £5 for a bag. The Hinch effect is real and it’s terrifying..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just been on and had a look. Even just watched videos on how to use it etc. Do you recommend to get a couple of them? Have one spare? So new to all of this!
Join the FB group “put a cup in it”, there’s a quiz to determine the right one for you, but they don’t take into account British only brands - the Hey Girls cup you can get in Asda and Waitrose and is fairly cheap so it’s worth a try for the first one!

Reactions: 4
And she still hasn’t ticked off loft signs? Thought that was what the wipe boards were for?
I bet this was just another tactic for someone to 'gift' her a loft conversion. Not worked yet...but....with todays story about her loft ladder not fitting it could still be happening any time soon!! All part of the plan I bet!!!!
BEGGY GRINCH 🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.