Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rochelle used the pink stuff from her mom on some scuffs on her story... never mention “mrs hinch” at all I don’t think but she had to stick her pointy nose in didn’t she 🙄🙄🙄 she’s a bloody leech!!! I’m sorry Sophie I didn’t realise you tit the pink stuff out and it belongs to you 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
🙄 fancy gifting her a blender and she blends sausage surprise, what a fantastic endorsement that was! I mean she's hardly nigella is she?

Reactions: 21
She is aware you’re not meant to give under 6 month olds meat in their food let alone even be weaning them yet? I’m surprised baby products are using her to endorse their products when she’s doing stupid tit like that. You can duck his tummy up, Sophie! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it cringe they refer to themselves as mr and Mrs Hinch [emoji54]
If they spoke to each other like that i would, but Mr and Mrs Hinch is when they are talking about each other to us.

Reactions: 3
I checked with my local food bank and they take donations of cleaning products so I can get rid of all the stuff I don’t need but was daft enough to buy when I first started following her 🙄
food banks will definitely take them,also any local homeless hostels that have people staying mid-long term x x

Reactions: 9
She is aware you’re not meant to give under 6 month olds meat in their food let alone even be weaning them yet? I’m surprised baby products are using her to endorse their products when she’s doing stupid tit like that. You can duck his tummy up, Sophie! 🤦🏻‍♀️
and all that salt is too much for his kidneys!!!!!
Poor kid is going to have so many issues if they insist on weaning this early and giving anything other than plain steamed veg...there’s just no need, thick selfish cow!

Reactions: 9
What’s with Jamie getting all gobby in the background of Hinchs videos? Just cos he can chop a cushion and put hoover lines in the carpet, he thinks he’s royalty 😜 And that sausage soup should be a Celeb Jungle eating challenge. Showed my hubby, who is basically a human dustbin, and he nearly vommed.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is with waving that toy in his face. He didn't seem too bothered.
With the bell on it is like the kind of toy for your cat or dog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is with waving that toy in his face. He didn't seem too bothered.
With the bell on it is like the kind of toy for your cat or dog 🤣
Probably sat there thinking “god mum get that bloody phone out of my face for a change!” Poor kid.

Reactions: 5
Has Ronnie no clothes? Can sophie not leave her phone down while she plays with or dresses her son? Just play with him and enjoy him sophie. Switch your phone off and make Ronnie your number one focus.
No one will ever look back on their life and rejoice at the time they spent on social media, they will however reflect on the time they spent with their children

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Had a look at her hashtags, them numbers are so low for someone with 2.8
I don’t think she’s as popular as she thinks she is
Do we think this is why she’s pushing the hashtags a lot lately?

Reactions: 7
For someone who is at home all day everyday with her husband, it takes her a bloody long time to finish those small lists of things in her book!

Reactions: 25
I just caught up with everything. What the actual duck was that sausage slop yesterday? 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s so weird... why is the camera in her face showing she’s had her teeth done, behind bloody gretal 🙄

If your that insecure about your looks that you can never just be bare without a filter, go back to not showing yourself.

Reactions: 20
Oh god. Another “Mikeh” how can she even say it’s great for bathrooms etc when she’s not even took it out of the damn packaging yet? 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.