Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Hinch wants to renew her vows, Jamie if you are reading this which im sure you are take the following advice....
Leg it mate while you can and go and marry someone else

• Haha
Reactions: 19
T
So Hinch wants to renew her vows, Jamie if you are reading this which im sure you are take the following advice....
theyve been married for 5 mins 😴 we don’t all want to see a photo shoot of Sophie front central and Jamie crying again do we

Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
Wouldn’t we all like a blow dry every week. But no that isn’t relatable Not many people have time?? And I would say it’s more of a pampering than blow dry. I’d have a blow dry every week if I could be arsed going to the hairdressers every week. If I didnt have money worries & there would be no point as I get hat hair from my riding hat 🐴😂 relatable as ever Mrs Hinch
Honestly no. I've never been to the hairdresser's for a blow dry. And even if I had all the money in the world I still wouldn't. I can think of better things to do with my time like spend it with my daughter 🤦😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she’s just trying and saying stuff to try and find out which direction to go next? It’s been a very strange mix of things on her stories over the past few days. Charity, upcycling, cooking, interior design....
I do think she knows she will no longer be relevant soon and is trying some market research on what to do to keep her followers (apart from buy them that is!)

Reactions: 27
No you don’t. You jacked her tips and used them without crediting her.
Heck she even introduced you to the Minky which you successfully hijacked.
Never once heard a shout out saying thanks for introducing me to this or anything.
In case you need a little reminder here’s a trip down memory lane... and totally agree with the comments too.

Had clean queen always been on private? I just tried to have a look but can't? Or has she done it because of this?

Her “self care” list is sort of irresponsible. Yes self care can involve looking after your outer appearance. However I feel like she’s just another one in a long line of influencers who’ve taken self care to mean pampering and jumped on the back of it. What she’s written there is just pampering which we all deserve a bit of of course. Even Hinch. Real self care involves a whole range of more complex and more important things - make sure you take your medication at the correct time, make sure you’re eating enough to nourish your body and mind, make sure you speak to one friendly voice that day even if it’s just by text or email, make sure you enforce your personal boundaries, make sure you make your therapy appointment. All of that is too much for her tiny brain to address. Feeling anxious? Get a blow dry babez.
This 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

My headspace isnt great this morning (so I'm feeling especially irritated) and its tit like her list that makes me want to scream. A bleeping face mask isnt going to make me feel better about difficulties in my life. It's the sort of useless list you make when actually you dont really have any problems that require you to ramp up the self care.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That actually a good idea I have so much stuff that I don't need cleaning wise thank you for that idea!
I checked with my local food bank and they take donations of cleaning products so I can get rid of all the stuff I don’t need but was daft enough to buy when I first started following her 🙄

Reactions: 18
She always wants more! She’s got memories of that wedding splattered all over her house, her insta and it was only a little while ago.
Yet she wants to do it all again
Issues

Reactions: 17
Had clean queen always been on private? I just tried to have a look but can't? Or has she done it because of this?
No she was public before but became private when her account started getting big (i think around 20 or 30k) She wasn’t comfortable with being public.

Reactions: 4
This [emoji1312][emoji1312][emoji1312][emoji1312]

My headspace isnt great this morning (so I'm feeling especially irritated) and its tit like her list that makes me want to scream. A bleeping face mask isnt going to make me feel better about difficulties in my life. It's the sort of useless list you make when actually you dont really have any problems that require you to ramp up the self care.
She should have just called it pamper day

Reactions: 3
She definitely blended that casserole to feed to Ronnie, no other reason why. No one makes sausage casserole soup 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m glad to see Sophie and Jamie aren’t having sausage soup tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly no. I've never been to the hairdresser's for a blow dry. And even if I had all the money in the world I still wouldn't. I can think of better things to do with my time like spend it with my daughter 🤦😂
[/QUOTE]
You can give yourself a blow dry whenever you want at home 😂😂 this sounds slightly wrong. But it’s not hard to dry your own hair

View attachment 50667
🙄 so all that yesterday was gifted then
Does anyone else find it cringe they refer to themselves as mr and Mrs Hinch 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No, that’s the 4 month old baby’s dinner. Wouldn’t even feed that slop to the dog. 🤢
I know that’s also horrendous but it knocked me sick last night when she said they’d have it for dinner.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know that’s also horrendous but it knocked me sick last night when she said they’d have it for dinner.
I know, it’s vile. I honestly think she does it purely for reactions on here though.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.