Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had my hair done yesterday. My hairdresser started going on about the Grinch and would not hear a bad word said about her! Her mental health struggles! Her taking down those dastardly trolls! Yada yada blah blah. Bleugh. 🤮

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I was talking to a work colleague yesterday about this forum + that I hardly ever watch Mrs H anymore ..... Her words were *yeah I don't really look at her much these days as she's not the same as she was - all she seems to do now is get free stuff, put links up or brag. In fact I'm going to unfollow her* Yes mate 😁 - I told her to spread the word ! More people need to see her for what she is now

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Had my hair done yesterday. My hairdresser started going on about the Grinch and would not hear a bad word said about her! Her mental health struggles! Her taking down those dastardly trolls! Yada yada blah blah. Bleugh. 🤮
You need a new hairdresser, you don't need that negativity in your life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I've started to say if it comes up in conversation that mrs hinch is a character played by sophie. I also give lots of praise for the genius business idea so that I'm being positive towards her. It seems to be working for me so far!

Reactions: 31
I think she is buying her followers now. She was big about 6 months ago... everyone who wanted to add her would have. Theres no way theres 1million unstable feckers a month still living under a rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
‘The urge to squeeze is real’😡. Well squeeze him then instead of poking him like a cat playing with a mouse.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I think she is buying her followers now. She was big about 6 months ago... everyone who wanted to add her would have. Theres no way theres 1million unstable feckers a month still living under a rock.
So true! How do you buy followers? How much does it cost? And how does it work? Do random accounts just get added to her page by IG or does the number of followers just increase, purely to make her look more popular?

Reactions: 2
So true! How do you buy followers? How much does it cost? And how does it work? Do random accounts just get added to her page by IG or does the number of followers just increase, purely to make her look more popular?
There's websites that sell them. Not sure how it works but the sites probably explain

Screenshot_20191020-085444.png PhotoEditor_20191020_085713490.jpg

There's websites that sell them. Not sure how it works but the sites probably explain

Screenshot_20191020-085444.png PhotoEditor_20191020_085713490.jpg
It'be small change to someone like her really wouldn't it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well thanks to The Grinch we all know how to clean a Microwave plate.....you wash it up with washing up liquid!! Well I never!!!
Thanks for that Grinch

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Well thanks to The Grinch we all know how to clean a Microwave plate.....you wash it up with washing up liquid!! Well I never!!!
Thanks for that Grinch
Her army will think she invented how to clean a microwave using washing up liquid :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor Ronnie Bless Him is always being poked and prodded in such an awkward way by his mother. No wonder he rarely smiles at her, I bet it really irritates him!

Reactions: 29
I thought she said she’s cut down on the amount of cleaning wipes she uses? She still uses them every morning on her toilets!

• Angry
Reactions: 29
You can buy Instagram followers on Ebay 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘The urge to squeeze is real’😡. Well squeeze him then instead of poking him like a cat playing with a mouse.
Poor little love didn't look impressed. He pulled the same faces my husband does when I ask him to do something.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course, when this wave of craziness passes, her and Jamie can bring out another book....

“How to Make Millions through Instagram”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw yesterday that Minkeh is half price now in Aldi - I think the craze is starting to die now as I also saw them cheap in Asda a few weeks ago

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.