Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I've been doing the bicarb thing in the microwave, everyone's going to think I copied her but I just used common sense that it's a stink eater

🙄🙄🙄🙄 really?
Her followers really are the thickest of the thick aren’t they? I found it quite entertaining reading all the messages the other day. I’m yet to see one use “You’re”!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ah, I see! That’s another genius business idea, which will also go out of business the day that Instagram dies out and there’s something new....
You get bot accounts. Just fake account but I'll be a real account to someone if anyone wants to pay me to follow them 🙈😂😂🙋🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had to post this ... it’s cringe on all the levels....and yes, it is weird!

Also...the last quote is from nightmare on Elm street is it not? 🙄 So inspirational!

Nightmare on Hinch Street.....on Halloween night Grinchy Kruger & her Minkeh wielding army invade Tattlers dreams and turn them into Hinchers 🧼 👻 🎃 😱

View attachment 50317
I was just about to post this after seeing it. What a sad, sad twit. It's like when kiddo will tell me he dreamt he bought a load of Fortnite skins, he absolutely didn't but that is absolutely what he's fishing for.
These are adults. It's scary.

Reactions: 9
Surprised she didn't put "find the AD on the Instagram post" as a game in her new journal. Started playing it myself on all her stories 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
No Soph he didnt do a poo.....
You put him in that outfit to take a picture as it was an #ad..... you wouldn't keep your child in cheap tat as you think your above us. So belittling to the people who buy it.
When will these twits realise this.... omg!!!!

Reactions: 47
The way she talks to that baby numbs my brain. It’s a recipe for twice weekly speech therapy. Stupid witch

Reactions: 28
I feel like I've been neglecting things,and so i've made a list for tomorrow.i can only highlight them in blue biro though
20191020_141038.jpg
20191020_141038.jpg

I feel like I've been neglecting things,and so i've made a list for tomorrow.i can only highlight them in blue biro though
20191020_141038.jpg
20191020_141038.jpg
Or the shop owners can’t stand her either so have them well hidden out back 😂
No.

Why are there 4...help!!

Floss for floss sakes,what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Looked like M&S to me

Well there gonna be hungry this evening
Not sure if it could be this one? The m&s bottle is see through whereas the one she posted isn’t? Either way she hasn’t shown what it is which is very unlike her unless its p&g of courseeeeee 😬😬😬

I feel like I've been neglecting things,and so i've made a list for tomorrow.i can only highlight them in blue biro thoughView attachment 50384View attachment 50384

No.

Why are there 4...help!!

Floss for floss sakes,what am I doing wrong?
How many times did you dress attach files🥴😯😂 I’m not sure which of your list is my fave. I did like the pizza stuck to the wall 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm mentioning this on a few threads on here as it's relevant to so many! Mother Pukka has posted on the gram with a full explanation of a #pressdiscount trip she is currently on. As far as I'm aware, she is the only person to actually put a figure to this 'press discount', and for her trip, it was 60%.

That discount will obviously change for each and every influencer/supplier, but it's refreshing to see a bit of transparency for a change.

Reactions: 16
One thing that bothers me more than anything is that poor dog doesn’t ever go outside.
It’s a big dog what do they do with him?
I’ve never seen them taking him for a nice long walk.
And they are like hermits they never go outside they must be bored stupid cooped up in the house 24/7...it can’t be healthy for any of them!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I do quite like her lamp. It wouldn't fit with my decor sadly.

Her grid post says they are off with the dog for a walk to the prom.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.