Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she posted a story using it to clean her cutlery draw 😂 she definitely reads here because I said a couple of days ago when was the last time she used it 😂
What about the others. Dave Kermit Clive what’s the rest??? And the mops trace and Vera must be retired

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god I can see her bringing out Vera and Dave this week now 😂 I bet she’s got Jamie doing it all in between sorting out Ronnie while she sits on her phone ignoring them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have you seen Jamie’s post about hoovering ffs, a new kid in town.... they are sickening. What is it with these hoover lines are sickening. He hit the nail on the head when he said kid that’s just what they are like adolescent children.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh no, I've been doing the bicarb thing in the microwave, everyone's going to think I copied her but I just used common sense that it's a stink eater

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] really?
Ugh. Begs everywhere. [emoji1785][emoji2961]
I would have left it, looking worn out means it was used and loved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Had my hair done yesterday. My hairdresser started going on about the Grinch and would not hear a bad word said about her! Her mental health struggles! Her taking down those dastardly trolls! Yada yada blah blah. Bleugh. 🤮
This is exactly why I don’t say much at my hairdressers, aside from personally hating/sucking at small talk, they definitely strike me as Hinchers. 😣

Reactions: 9
Just had to post this ... it’s cringe on all the levels....and yes, it is weird!

Also...the last quote is from nightmare on Elm street is it not? 🙄 So inspirational!

Nightmare on Hinch Street.....on Halloween night Grinchy Kruger & her Minkeh wielding army invade Tattlers dreams and turn them into Hinchers 🧼 👻 🎃 😱

6698EAC6-4F72-4D26-815A-20AFE153A127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Do we Soph? Who’d have thought.

What’s her target audience? 2 year olds? She’s so condescending the way she talks to her fans like they’re idiots. And the crumbs obviously come from somewhere you dolt! 🙄

Reactions: 19
What gets me is it’s turning women back 50yrs. They’re a load of Stepford wives ffs. Now don’t get me wrong, if you want to stay home and bring up your kids (most important job in the world imo) and clean that’s absolutely fine. If you go back to work that’s fine too. We have the choice. But with this stupid craze I see so many women, who knew how to clean and decorate and be a partnership with their hubby beforehand, suddenly become stupid and slaves. Ignoring kids just to clean. Actually fretting because they haven’t cleaned their loo for a day. Seriously what is it that makes this vapid, begging, airhead so popular? There are decent cleaning accounts on insta who show you how to get stains out of things or bring a vile toilet up to scratch. But again we all knew how to clean before they came along. But at least they try. Hinch just points a bony talon at things and boom it’s sold out. It’s worrying actually. When the wheels fall off her gifted wagon what will all these zombies do? Walk around clutching a bottle of Zoflo crying? I worry about the more susceptible ones mental health I really do

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Just watching Jamie’s Instagram story - that poor baby’s room and everything in it is just completely grey and white, I’m not saying his room should be crazy and full of colour but he’s got no chance of learning colours living in that house!

Reactions: 14
That weekly hinch list from the 7th October is lasting her a long time... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Don’t forget to turn the plug off when you clean your microwave” Are her fans 5 year olds? Does she need to tell them to not stick their fingers in the plug socket as well?
Well they fell for the activity journal hook line & sinker so I wouldn’t be surprised...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can't make this stuff up, can you. The queen of baskets keeps her hooks in an old carrier bag.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Her niece is LOVING her new book (apparently) - doesn’t that just show the kind of age range it’s targeted at?! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone notice the Method cleaner she used doing her drawers this morning? Hmmm...not P&G...hmmm..not full of chemicals? No wonder you only saw the bottom of it.defo method

Her engagement seems low? 2.8 mil knobs and obvs bots and only 100k likes sometimes 200k that seems poor to me?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.