Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said she’s cut down on the amount of cleaning wipes she uses? She still uses them every morning on her toilets!
She said she’s not going to buy any more wipes. But when you are on P&G payroll and have them gifted to you then that becomes a ridiculous statement!

Reactions: 24
I think she is buying her followers now. She was big about 6 months ago... everyone who wanted to add her would have. Theres no way theres 1million unstable feckers a month still living under a rock.
Of course she is, most of the accounts that follow her are fake with no photos, no followings, and only follow her.

Reactions: 9
I saw yesterday that Minkeh is half price now in Aldi - I think the craze is starting to die now as I also saw them cheap in Asda a few weeks ago
I saw them in the reduced part of Tesco the other day for £1 there was loads of them. 😂 Craze is dying out now.

Reactions: 10
I was talking to a work colleague yesterday about this forum + that I hardly ever watch Mrs H anymore ..... Her words were *yeah I don't really look at her much these days as she's not the same as she was - all she seems to do now is get free stuff, put links up or brag. In fact I'm going to unfollow her* Yes mate [emoji16] - I told her to spread the word ! More people need to see her for what she is now
Same. I was chatting to a mate yesterday and she said how the whole cleaning thing on insta is a bit dead now, and even Mrs Hinch doesn’t clean anymore and how she’s more like a home or mum account now and it’s all about the free stuff.

Reactions: 20
I think she is buying her followers now. She was big about 6 months ago... everyone who wanted to add her would have. Theres no way theres 1million unstable feckers a month still living under a rock.
Exactly [emoji1360]

Reactions: 5
I don't have much intelligence. But she still manages to insult it! Tutorial on how to clean a microwave...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So true! How do you buy followers? How much does it cost? And how does it work? Do random accounts just get added to her page by IG or does the number of followers just increase, purely to make her look more popular?
I don’t think the number just increases.
I think the ppl who sell the followers, make lots of fake accounts and add them to your followers when you pay.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw yesterday that Minkeh is half price now in Aldi - I think the craze is starting to die now as I also saw them cheap in Asda a few weeks ago
Yeah coz she doesn’t use it anymore.
Well at least not on camera anyway.
The p&g idiots probably put a clause in her contract saying she couldn’t show any other brand.

Reactions: 11
Well thanks to The Grinch we all know how to clean a Microwave plate.....you wash it up with washing up liquid!! Well I never!!!
Thanks for that Grinch
Why don't she wipe it clean after use, when its much easier? A real clean freak would.

Reactions: 31
Thanks for the votes everyone for my thread title. It just amazes me how people can be sucked in to buying that child’s book. It’s like something you would have done in school. Fool and their money is soon parted

• Heart
Of course she is, most of the accounts that follow her are fake with no photos, no followings, and only follow her.
What is more concerning is that the most loyal “hinchers” will deny this but it’s there for everyone to see. Like everything that’s brought up here, yet we’re trolls for daring the criticise or say something that is (in the most part) based on what we’ve seen and have evidence for...

Reactions: 12
“Don’t forget to turn the plug off when you clean your microwave” Are her fans 5 year olds? Does she need to tell them to not stick their fingers in the plug socket as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw them in the reduced part of Tesco the other day for £1 there was loads of them. 😂 Craze is dying out now.
To be honest they aren’t really worth much more. Shoddily made and as I said before the company got greedy and just threw them out as fast as they could. But have probably got an overstock now and reducing them to get rid of them lol

“Don’t forget to turn the plug off when you clean your microwave” Are her fans 5 year olds? Does she need to tell them to not stick their fingers in the plug socket as well?
According to the sales of her children’s journal that’s about their mentality. They need to be told hahahahaha

Reactions: 9
This hinching groups on fb are ridiculous and should be removed! I just got banned from commenting! Only said that people should use vacuum fresheners because they are DESIGNED for vacuum not deluded fabric softener that contain petroleum! God stop the planet I’m off!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The woman just said she buys stuff she doesn't need and already has and is obsessed, and this message makes Hinch smile? Says it all really, doesn't it.

20191020_100104.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
To be honest they aren’t really worth much more. Shoddily made and as I said before the company got greedy and just threw them out as fast as they could. But have probably got an overstock now and reducing them to get rid of them lol
Yeah. Alot of people said they were better before the craze.
They should have just produced less but better quality. People would have been more likely to repurchase.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.