Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to all the recipes she printed off, labelled, put in a file and then labelled again? That was worthwhile! 🙄
It keeps all her brainless followers busy. And just like hinch they won't actually use the recipes but they've got them all organized. Sigh

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really hope she doesn't feed the sausage slop to Ronnie. That packet mix she put in was probably 50% salt.

Reactions: 32
So, let me get this right. You put cutlery in your mouth?? Hmmm. I have been shoving mine up my arse.
Whenever she mentions something obvious and condescending it reminds me of this Michael McIntyre clip

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does realise you can't just start feeding a baby sausage slop when they're ACTUALLY ready to start weaning.. ?!

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole reason she even bothered to make anything was so that she could blend it after and flaunt her new *gifted blender. [emoji849]

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Im all for using leftovers, but my god I cant believe she's blending leftover sausage to make soup 🤢
And has anyone noticed the comment about weaning Ronnie? We all know she already has started but I really hope she won't feed him that slop.

Reactions: 30
Blended leftover sausage casserole?? For SOUP? Eh.... Why not just leave it, plate it up, nice little lunch tomorrow. I can’t stand those packet mixes, they’re so salty.

Reactions: 19
Does she know you can reheat leftovers in the microwave not just soup. Anyway how much can realistically have been left it was a pack of sausages not a leg of lamb?
Why do companies really gift her stuff it can’t be for the amazing reviews? Hinch vocab is limited to be honest Ninja must be raging it sautés and does everything and she used it to blend a leftover sausage and 50p packet of sauce full of salt.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
*gifted blender.

How long until she gets more gifted kitchen items to enable her to cook.

*gifted pans *swan

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.