Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch a. Put a cover on food when Microwaving, no spills B. Put a bowl of water in micro for a few mins, saves scrubbing. Not heard this before? My tutorial 😊
OMG hun, what water do you use? Is there a swipe up for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This hinching groups on fb are ridiculous and should be removed! I just got banned from commenting! Only said that people should use vacuum fresheners because they are DESIGNED for vacuum not deluded fabric softener that contain petroleum! God stop the planet I’m off!
Those losers haven't got enough intelligence between them to club together for one GCSE. Thick as pig 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At the risk of all of your wrath 🙈... do you not think he is more smiley with Jamie because he hasn’t got the phone in his face distracting him like when Hinch interacts with him. Also there is no way Hinch would pull silly faces in front of the camera the same way Jamie does to get those big smiles from him. I just think that’s why his interaction is different with her compared to Jamie 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought that too :)

Reactions: 5
At the risk of all of your wrath 🙈... do you not think he is more smiley with Jamie because he hasn’t got the phone in his face distracting him like when Hinch interacts with him. Also there is no way Hinch would pull silly faces in front of the camera the same way Jamie does to get those big smiles from him. I just think that’s why his interaction is different with her compared to Jamie 🤷🏼‍♀️
A few of us have already said this. That, plus her hyperactive squealing voice and pinching, it’s quite off-putting. The poor baby can’t even tell her to cut it out yet.

Reactions: 11
You know what, it's so frustrating watching this woman who spends her days highlighting lists and cleaning a clean sink get so rich and greedy! There are many women (men) who do so, so much more! And guess what? They even cook a square meal once or bleeping twice! They have the luxury of having money and two of them home all day...to do Hoover lines! She's nothing but a bleeping insult to most of us!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
The sausage and mash “soup” looks exactly like the soft textured diet we used to have to give elderly clients with feeding issues when I worked as a CNA. Grim stuff, but at least they had a reason for needing their food prepared that way. There’s no way on Earth she and Jamie are eating that. I’ll believe it when I see it. 🤢

Reactions: 20
Well Sophie, I hope you do read here! I hate your bedroom wallpaper, you have no imagination when it comes to interior design! So I won't be needing ya swipe up! ATB!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Testing testing got no signal so drobe out to make contact but forght my glasto. Gppbnkgt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is obviously going to feed that sausage slop to Ronnie. How unbelievably reckless of her. As some have said there will be tonnes of salt in that (plus you’re not supposed to start weaning until they’re 6 months old).
There was a baby that died because his parents gave him food that was too salty when he was far too young. I really hope Sophie puts the slop in the bin.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And as if by magic....😂
Bollocks. It’s the same field they always walk him in. Poor dog. Why can’t they take him somewhere else for a change - somewhere hilly, with water etc so he can have a proper run around and explore. That poor dog; that poor baby. They could be so privileged yet they live the dullest of lives.

Yeah the Salty Sausage Slop Surprise is so Ronnies dinner. You’d have to be bleeping stupid to believe that’s tomorrow’s soup. Never seen soup with the texture of bloody houmous before.

Anyone else noticed her spelling and grammar has hit rock bottom lately? Maybe I’m being cynical but she hasn’t always been that thick. I think she’s trying to lower herself to the same level as her thicko hinchers, who between them on average only have about a 60% success rate on spelling a word correctly. I also think she’s trying to soften her voice, definitely more clipped and high pitched compared to her previous gruff voice where you couldn’t tell sometimes whether it was her or Jamie talking :unsure:
I agree-^

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Anyone could of filmed that!

I wanna see all of them!😂
C’mon soph chop chop!!

Sorry for sweary words.....I’m bleeping raging!!!!! She got #Gifted a NINJA!!!!!!! Why???? She can well afford one!!! She could buy everyone who hates her here on Tattle one..... she’s got that much Dosh!!!!! And to think I was contemplating buying the Ninja Cooker thingy 😛.
I hope her Soup acts like polyfiller so her next 💩 is like a 🦔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.