Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s definitely been fed to poor Ronnie. “Sausage soup.” duck off! 😂 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Yeah the Salty Sausage Slop Surprise is so Ronnies dinner. You’d have to be bleeping stupid to believe that’s tomorrow’s soup. Never seen soup with the texture of bloody houmous before.

Anyone else noticed her spelling and grammar has hit rock bottom lately? Maybe I’m being cynical but she hasn’t always been that thick. I think she’s trying to lower herself to the same level as her thicko hinchers, who between them on average only have about a 60% success rate on spelling a word correctly. I also think she’s trying to soften her voice, definitely more clipped and high pitched compared to her previous gruff voice where you couldn’t tell sometimes whether it was her or Jamie talking :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hinch "When you remember you've got a dishwasher". Shut the duck up you bragging witch. Not everyone is as fortunate as you and it wont be long before your followers will dip, swipe ups will be non existent 🙏 and people will regret buying your stupid and pointless books.

Reactions: 34
Wasn’t she muttering about a blender last week? Lo and behold a gifted £150 blender.

Should have held out for a Vitamix.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god I hope she didn’t give Ronnie that for dinner. Poor kid! 🤢 I feel sorry for her followers she knows most of them are in debt, and there she is bragging away about a dishwasher and a bloody blender.. does she not have a brain?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
One thing that bothers me more than anything is that poor dog doesn’t ever go outside.
It’s a big dog what do they do with him?
I’ve never seen them taking him for a nice long walk.
And they are like hermits they never go outside they must be bored stupid cooped up in the house 24/7...it can’t be healthy for any of them!🤷🏼‍♀️
She likes fields, as long as Jamie is chauffeuring her past them in her gas guzzling luxury car

Runner beans?? 😂 "got to start somewhere" just remind me how old she is again and how long she's had her own house? Too many takeaways and meals out perhaps!!

So 2 hours ago she made packet sausage crap, 1 hr ago she blended it into "soup" and it's not even 6:30, what time did they eat? She does realise that cuddle clock doesn't tell the actual time? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hinch "When you remember you've got a dishwasher". Shut the duck up you bragging witch. Not everyone is as fortunate as you and it wont be long before your followers will dip, swipe ups will be non existent [emoji120] and people will regret buying your stupid and pointless books.
Like she would forget that. She was banging on about it before she even received it. [emoji849]

Reactions: 6
“We’ve all got to start somewhere”

Yes true, only you’re not a teenager who has just moved out on their own for the first time Hinch, you’re a grown woman who is almost 30! What have you been surviving on this entire time; nachos and your mother’s cooking? ... Wait, don’t bother answering that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Yeah the Salty Sausage Slop Surprise is so Ronnies dinner. You’d have to be bleeping stupid to believe that’s tomorrow’s soup. Never seen soup with the texture of bloody houmous before.

Anyone else noticed her spelling and grammar has hit rock bottom lately? Maybe I’m being cynical but she hasn’t always been that thick. I think she’s trying to lower herself to the same level as her thicko hinchers, who between them on average only have about a 60% success rate on spelling a word correctly. I also think she’s trying to soften her voice, definitely more clipped and high pitched compared to her previous gruff voice where you couldn’t tell sometimes whether it was her or Jamie talking :unsure:
I love every single word of this from the sausage slop surprise to bloody houmous to thicko hinchers to 60% success rate of spelling to gruff voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
At the risk of all of your wrath 🙈... do you not think he is more smiley with Jamie because he hasn’t got the phone in his face distracting him like when Hinch interacts with him. Also there is no way Hinch would pull silly faces in front of the camera the same way Jamie does to get those big smiles from him. I just think that’s why his interaction is different with her compared to Jamie 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Wallpaper guys, we get 15% off, no Soph you get 100% off. Don't forget we're all in this together though!

Reactions: 16
Hi all! Long time lurker on the hinch threads and this is my first post. I was guilty of being somewhat sucked in but have never been one to stockpile her tat she has and endless supply of chemicals. The “sausage casserole?” If that’s what it was made me die a little inside. My OH even thinks she’s lost the plot and I actually feel bad for the fact that none of them even Ronnie will ever experience a decent home cooked meal! A20A46DF-5DE7-4A8D-9C83-353F9270E4DB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.