Mrs Hinch #61 With 2.5 million idiots doing dot to dot...Hinch’s bank balance is red bloody hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Hinch carries on with these delights she will be expecting to be on next years celebrity masterchef 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh god I can see her bringing out Vera and Dave this week now 😂 I bet she’s got Jamie doing it all in between sorting out Ronnie while she sits on her phone ignoring them.
They are probably grateful to be ignored 😂🤣

Oh no, I've been doing the bicarb thing in the microwave, everyone's going to think I copied her but I just used common sense that it's a stink eater

🙄🙄🙄🙄 really?
Oh dear 🙄

Reactions: 2
She gets loads of questions about her wallpaper. Seriously? I call bs on that. Karma's coming for her lying self.

Reactions: 19
Who blends leftovers to make a soup? Just put the leftovers in the fridge to reheat.....unless you’re about to feed your 4 month old blended sausage casserole....

• Sad
Reactions: 44
If Hinch carries on "cooking" Jamie tit food, his arse will be like the Japanese flag 🇯🇵
Just saying 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't grHinch have a gastric band? Maybe that blended sausage crap is for her? (profile pic is pre-op). My neighbour had a gastric band and his Mum blended Sunday roast dinners for him, it looked vile 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
One thing that bothers me more than anything is that poor dog doesn’t ever go outside.
It’s a big dog what do they do with him?
I’ve never seen them taking him for a nice long walk.
And they are like hermits they never go outside they must be bored stupid cooped up in the house 24/7...it can’t be healthy for any of them!🤷🏼‍♀️
They do take him outside. Didn’t they once do a photo shoot with the dog in some woods? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ronnie is going to scribble his little heart out on that wallpaper. Can't wait for the Hinch tip to get Sharpie off her gifted wallpaper!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A couple of people have suggested (and tagged) Hello Fresh and Gousto meal boxes in the Sausage Casserole grid thread - how long do reckon before they are ‘gifted’ or she’s partnering with them? 😡
I know of a couple of other “influencers” 🤢 who endorsed Gousto so I won’t be surprised if the grinch “discovers” them 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but why would you even think an entire house in grey was even nice? It’s boring! Grey carpets I’m all over, the odd grey wall sure. But everything? I can’t cope.

Reactions: 13
Who blends leftovers to make a soup? Just put the leftovers in the fridge to reheat.....unless you’re about to feed your 4 month old blended sausage casserole....
She definitely is. He's been on baby rice since he was 3 months

• Sad
Reactions: 12
People keep asking about her bedroom wallpaper?? Really?? Why would people keep asking about something they don’t see.... she doesn’t film in there very often.... liar liar pants on fire Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry for sweary words.....I’m bleeping raging!!!!! She got #Gifted a NINJA!!!!!!! Why???? She can well afford one!!! She could buy everyone who hates her here on Tattle one..... she’s got that much Dosh!!!!! And to think I was contemplating buying the Ninja Cooker thingy 😛.
I hope her Soup acts like polyfiller so her next 💩 is like a 🦔
Ninja and shark are the same company so guaranteed she would get one she will have the foodi as well no doubt 🙁

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hinchy is trying to be better than her mate Stacey, she's put on a message about her not being able to breastfeed and Rex was losing weight. Hinch decides to bulk Ronnie up as she keeps going on about his size and today and you can guarantee poor Ronnie has had her sausage surprise or whatever she's rustled up for him.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but thats what it seems to me.
Every baby is different no need for competition but to Hinchy it is a competition and she likes to be the winner everytime.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.