Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t caught up yet and I’m sure this has already been covered but hahahahahahahahaha best selling author!!
When I saw the reel I actually felt dread in the pit of my stomach so I can live with the book 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my, she's rather giddy about writing a children's book.

and Soph it's children's, not childrens. Best selling author my foot.

323172440_578257864124928_8940067898991622123_n.jpg

Untitled.png

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Holy bloody moly, I have been at real not tend work, saw the book stories at work and thought oh tae duck tattle is going to be on fire....Well 30 pages and a new thread later i have finally caught up 🤣🤣🤣
I can't believe this bleeping con artist continues to get these opportunities, i wish her sheep would wake the duck up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Didn't tattle give her the name of ''The adventures of Ron Len and Hen''?
Or maybe not.

Reactions: 32
It is a really lovely book but a personal book. A nice book for the kids to look at now and a memory when they get older, even to pass on to their kids, you know a snapshot of their childhood.
I don't think it's a kids story book for the public.

Reactions: 59
I still can’t believe she’s getting a children’s book about herself. If it is about moving house, it’s not what really happened. They had the house for almost a year before they moved in, the transition was so gradual that it is no way relatable to regular children. I just don’t see how anyone that this lie was the one to run with.

Reactions: 45
What a time to make my return back to the grinch thread 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s off her head!! It’s not a farm, it’s a house with a glorified garden

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It is a really lovely book but a personal book. A nice book for the kids to look at now and a memory when they get older, even to pass on to their kids, you know a snapshot of their childhood.
I don't think it's a kids story book for the public.
this, absolutely this!

Reactions: 11
why must she have the book written by “mrs hinch” and not just sophie hinchcliffe? sounds so childish having her instagram name as the author 🤮 i would’ve given her respect if she done that but nope it’s all about the hinch life 🙄
Cause she's not a awrfur and mrshinch is her brand. It's a numbers game innit. The title sounds like there elderly men on the run from the local nursing home😂😂😂, I'm sure when ole Hunchballs had the customised backpacks made/gifted, (way back before Lenors birth, you can by her book with extra chapter to find out more,swipe up) there were comments about her bringing out a children's book back then, so I raise my glass of full fat coke, to the nusty trolllzzzz that called that bingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The adventures of Ron, Len and Hen??? Well duck me. None of us EVER anticipated that did we? Silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The absolute tat in that trolley! She must just throw stuff in without even looking at it. Now I am no stranger to a little Home Bargains or B&M shop but she must buy the shittiest stuff they have on the shelves.

Reactions: 26
Nahh this is too much

worst mother ever writing a kids book 💀💀💀 she couldn’t even write a notebook properly! No doubt it’ll sell well because she’s a narc and her fans are bleeping thick as shite. Who on earth would let their kids read that garbage

absolute joke this woman. So many people who work their arses off to get published and this prick just waltzes in with absolutely no qualifications or skills.

stay in your lane you absolute bleep

Oh my, she's rather giddy about writing a children's book.

and Soph it's children's, not childrens. Best selling author my foot.

View attachment 1851979
View attachment 1851982
View attachment 1851983
View attachment 1851986
View attachment 1851987
I love you boys thank you so much for giving mum wages SOz about your privacy xoxo

Reactions: 29

@shoegal1982 💕 ⬆
I missed replying to your post on the last thread but wanted to congratulate you on your amazing achievement. You should be incredibly proud of yourself 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 xx

Not giving too much away but my company is involved in books and I know just how hard it is for very talented writers (Who have more talent than Hinch can ever dream of) to get their books even looked at, let alone published. Quite frankly she shouldn’t be proud of this, it’s a disgrace.

Not only is the book full of lies, it shows how calculated and manipulative she is. This has been planned for a LONG time, way before announcing tend Farm last year. She already had the names for the Floofheads picked out long before that and bragged about it. Also, all the Hinch bros BS and Ron, Len and Hen, even getting NoNob to get it put on the back of his football shirt 🙄 The process is a long one and it shows she’s had very little input into the book.

She will churn out more, Puffin will enable her as they aren’t fussy where the money comes from. It’s her name (Which isn’t even her name) that is being sold. The book is likely to be as boring as duck for children. What child wants to read a book about people they don’t know being scared of moving house, when there are so many brilliant children’s books out there to read.

It will be almost all Hunzz that will be buying it. Especially the die hard ones who fill their own gram with photos of cleaning products and kiss Hinch’s arsenal hole 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'd be well freaked out if my mom had written a book about me as a child, that grown women were buying, not for their own kids, but cause they're obsessed with my mother. Like what is that about.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.