Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spill some more tea!! I think we have all known that it's the end of Mrs Hinch. It's been that way for a while. How do you know so much information??
It’s all about who you know! It’s one thing I was taught in life. Knowledge and connections are power, not money.

I’ve been lucky in life to meet the right people unfortunately for Sophie!

I wish I could show everyone the evidence, it would be the end of the Hinch brand. But shes constantly pulling on the rope, as time goes on she will have enough to end it herself.

Companies are covering their backs by playing the waiting game and allowing her to mess it up on her side, while reaping the profits from her deluded ass.

Sadly it means innocent people being tricked into buying her tat and funding her lifestyle for longer. But the higher she thinks she is climbing the more it’s gonna hurt when she falls and the more she will have to lose.

Patience is a virtue 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I really hope she doesn’t end up getting rabbits, I have 2 (hence the name 🙄🤣) and they’re not easy pets to have!! She probably just thinks shove them in a cage and they will be fine. Nope, rabbits are very good at hiding illness, you’ve got to make sure you keep up to date with their vaccinations etc, they’re not something that just sit and look cute in a cage!!

Also not sure if it’s been mentioned on here too but some of the tweets about Sophie are funny, she’s definitely on her downward spiral!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
New thread guyyyysssh!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooooh cannot wait for the rest, I wonder what they'll be called...

"Welcome to Hinch grief" - Ron and Len practice their sad faces for when Mummas induces Henry's heart attack and the overfed fat dog passes.

"Welcome to Hinch therapy" - Ron and Len learn how to combat parental oversharing on social media and finally get to poo in peace.
What else can there be? They moved house end of!

Reactions: 10
I bet on the last page of the book there’s a reveal of a new pet animal maybe a donkey or rabbit and then u will hear the infamous plinky plonk music and panning out to a brand new pet to fawn the over

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.