Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect the book will actually be a total flop (RIP). She has had her time and unfortunately for her many are now fed up with her tit and she only has the die hard followers left who would waste their money on her tit without thinking about it. However she will of course make it it has been hugely successful and she just can’t believe it guys. She will no doubt be top selling on Amazon, but as someone said earlier, Jan/Feb are very easy months to gain this.

If you didn’t know Hinch but saw the book in a shop would you want to buy it for your kids?

Reactions: 39
I literally can't get over how ridiculous this is!!
WTF??!!
It looks absolutely shite!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’d love to find a Children’s book released around the same time and try and get it higher in the book charts just to wipe that smug 100 faces.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I must say, this has been just the tattle delight I needed to distract me from the shitshow of life!
Thanks Soph!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
why must she have the book written by “mrs hinch” and not just sophie hinchcliffe? sounds so childish having her instagram name as the author 🤮 i would’ve given her respect if she done that but nope it’s all about the hinch life 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
why must she have the book written by “mrs hinch” and not just sophie hinchcliffe? sounds so childish having her instagram name as the author 🤮 i would’ve given her respect if she done that but nope it’s all about the hinch life 🙄
Because nobody knows who Sophie Hinchliffe is 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 58
And the likes are hidden…

Not the reception you expected Sophie? Sad bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Perfect. I don’t have any children but I am tempted to buy and donate somewhere
Our local bookshop lets you buy a book and donate it. They give a lot of books and games to families at Christmas. Spreading the book love, supporting a local business and not giving more money to @m@-zon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All about the registered brand name.

Wonder how many of her followers have children? Cos she in no way is a relatable mum - her house is spotless, so is her kitchen, no toys or random child crap anywhere.

Reactions: 19
You guys are bang on the money every time. You knew something was coming and here it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope there is a book signing tour. Last time the photos kept us entertained for days 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl #2

Thread title courtesy of @Cassy Role via @InTheDollsHouse

She's only gone and released a children's book innit!
From the Sunday Times bestselling orfur comes Welcome to bleep Hinch Farm.

Only it's not a farm and she's not an author.View attachment 1851814

Newcomers to the thread please give our wonderful Thread 500 a thorough read here:

And check out the wiki. It's the pink button at the top of each thread.
Lol at the front cover featuring the "one shoulder out" top.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure the book sale will be as successful as she hopes. When she was linking sponges and cleaning products, many sold as, let’s face it, the majority of us clean our homes 🤷‍♀️ they were a couple of quid, and many people have seen the light and distanced themselves from anything to do with her.

Not every one of the sheep will buy a book for £13, and I doubt many (if any) who don’t know who she is will buy one either. Who wants to read about a white privileged family living on a tend farm.

Most people don’t even know who she is. It was clear from the comments on the centerparcs group… “who is she” “so what, a cleaner is there”. Etc etc etc.

There will be a little influx of purchases, followed by a huge lull.

Reactions: 37
Let me get this straight. She’s put her ‘stage’ name to a children’s book, about her children dealing with a house move, which won’t even resonate with many normal people, down to the fact that not every Tom, Dick or Harry has the money to move to a ‘not a farm’ nor have months of settling in time, since she owned the damn house for lord knows how long before they actually moved in?! This woman is an actual joke! Just another way to brag about what she’s got thanks to her sheep 🐑

Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.