Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the book is fictional because we all know everything about her life isn’t real! She’s been training for this for years. The only thing she is remotely capable of is making up lies and stories!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear Soph, if you’re selling yourself as an author (which is beyond a stretch), please learn to hold a pen properly. It may be pedantic but the claw-y scrawl drives me nuts and not the best example for your kids when they’re learning to write.

Book smook, it’s not that hard to get a book published on Amazon. Can’t imagine the story being terribly gripping - let’s get up, laze around the house in a new pair of gifted pyjamas every day, do a lot of shopping on AmaZON and sometimes spend the evening in Home Bargains. Hardly a page turner?

I’m highly amused that anyone would buy a story based on the most boring family life ever. But I suspect they won’t, particularly at £12.99. It’s a niche purchase, even for the mad Hinchers.

ETA why is Alan Titchmarsh on the front cover? (sorry Alan, you’re a nice man)

Reactions: 21
So basically the premise of the story is that you shouldn’t be scared of moving house because all your favourite stuff will be replaced by new things? Hmm.
Yes, and you can also go back to your old house which will be frozen in time as a shrine to your Mummaz

Reactions: 15
Do you think they had to get Carl Finch in to help with the plot??? You know the guy from the film Elf 🤣

" call me elf one more time"....

I'll see myself out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t posted here for a while but my god. How self indulgent??? At first I thought it was one of the books you can make for your kids online (where you insert their names) but no, it’s a total brag fest. I know she didn’t write it but 0 creativity, literally we moved to this house and look how much stuff we have. There is no imagination and having to think up any type of story. How much longer can she go with slapping her name on rubbish?! I pray to god people see the light when they read the book to their kids and realise what theyve created 🙈
I've never posted here before, but Jeez! This is a step too far. They are all writing/co writng books! I feel sick the woman is so self indulgent, this woman doesn't graft, she adds her name to items, she follows Stacey like a single white female type... my skin is crawling!

Reactions: 16
So…….I couldn’t comment on the previous thread as it moved wayyyyy to quick for me to keep up with despite dipping in and out all day while sorting my daughters birthday bits out for tomorrow.

Anyway……firstly, a bleeping book about moving home…..she’s seriously scraping the bottom of the barrel now to keep herself in the lime light.
But what got me thinking was the comments about it being bought out just in time for world book day in March (?) and the comments about people dressing their kids up as her for it etc etc BUT……..how many of her die hard fans do you reckon will dress their kids in her Tesco dream big little one tat, stick a cap on them and send them in as one of the boys thinking it’s cute now they are characters in a book?? Or order a top online printed with Ron/Len/Hen, cap and dribble bib. I really hope to god none of them stoop to this level of low but it really wouldn’t surprise me if they did 😡😡 xx

• Sick
I don't get the deal with home bargains! When I've gone for something particular they never have it, if you're going for a browse its OK but not when you want something exact

Reactions: 9
If she gave even the tiniest tit about her followers why’s everything such a big secret until the reveal and the fake nerves / anxiety in hope for some sympathy sales?

Nauseating absolutely and utterly nauseating! I'm sick of hearing about this cunting book and it's only day 1😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Several observations:

1. Sure best frenemy SS has 'ordered' a copy...
2. Not a Farm
3. My MIL has that little pan from HB and has been repeatedly raving about it. Which... makes sense really, as she too is a narcissist.
4. Kids' bedtime?

Reactions: 17
How many pages have we seen since her "big announcement" won't even need to order it, its all over the gram ffs!

Greedy and hinch out doing book press days together, now that I find hilarious. Char will be foaming.

She's trying the anything you can do I can do better, and failing yet again

Reactions: 9
"Never try to fit in. Always follow your own path"

The one u saw your mate do not that long ago, you couldn't help but copy.
But try and pass off as your own.
Oh hun 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kate to the party guysscchhhh just seen Sofa is releasing a kids book about Ron and Lon and that hippo of a dog … what’s even fuxkinf worse is the sheep saying they’re in tears and so proud of her and can’t wait to give it a read. Honestly if I ever turn into one of those absolute losers, please someone tell me straight I need to get my head testing.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Biggest issue with this book for me is using the kids as her sales pitch. Her USP now that she’s #notacleaner is a picture perfect family life but realistically, those boys can’t consent to that. I wonder if they have any idea that this book is being sold to the general public- I doubt it because how can you even grasp that at that age. It’s just a very weird concept to dramatise the lives of your kids and sell it for people to consume.
To me she's 'cheapened' herself with this latest gimmick . She acts like she's above the other insta huns like greedy, PTWM etc etc. But by doing a cheesy little book release shes lumped herself back in with the lower level instagrammers.She believes she's in the Stacey solomon league, a 'celeb', but she has actual TV jobs etc and came from a talent show. To me If she had 'made it' she wouldn't have to bother with this crap, she's hardly going to be the next j k Rowling, and it's not going to be a massive money maker. So it just makes her look a bit pathetic if you get what I mean. It's like she's going back down the instagram ladder not up

Reactions: 30
Oh purlease 🤦🏻‍♀️ just duck the duck off 🙄 you have got to be kidding me, a book about a farm, IT’S NOT A FARM you absolute tool 😡 I was up this morning dealing with a field (not a garden) full of (real sheep) and they’re associated attempts to unalive theirselves.
Give me a break 💀

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Obviously there are some classic children's books out there that just exist and continue to be bought due to our nostalgia, etc. but more contemporary children's books that are successful tend to be due to a relatable storyline or an underlying moral lesson (or are just hilarious!). Here we have a couple of kids nervous to move home but are placated by newer, bigger and better belongings and pets and no doubt some nod to the ever present extended family. Who is buying that? I'm sorry, but especially in the current climate, most kids are faced with moves to either a much similar home away from school, friends and family, or facing moving into much more unknown situations, downsizing to maybe less desirable areas, finding themselves in sub-standard temp accommodation being moved a lot, fleeing situations with little/nothing. Very few of the diehard sheep are likely going to be in a situation where a book about nerves surrounding moving is going to be relatable if their kids are then going to believe they are going to wake up in their own fairytale zoo. And that is obviously not a reflection on the sheep and their parenting. No doubt the vast majority will have their kid's safety and happiness at the centre of all those decisions they can control. It just demonstrates tone-deafness on her/her management's part again and a complete ignorance or outright lack of empathy. Yes she's not responsible for their financial situation/decisions, and I have no issue with her spending huge amounts living out some delusional farm fairytale - her money to do with as she pleases - but learn who your f***ing audience is and then think about how you present yourself to them, especially if you want to keep rinsing them!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.