Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Always walk down your own path’ 😂
Listen, hunnnaay. You’re one of hundreds of ‘tend celebs who’ve released shite for us parents to read with children. They’ll be in a charity shop by Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is anyone planning to report to ASA for failing to mark any of the stories or reel as an advertisement, considering they are all literally advertising her book?

• Heart
Reactions: 41
"Never try to fit in. Always follow your own path"
That could have been a theme for a story....

But no, Hinch's book is about being materialistic and why a bigger home with meaningless stuff is better. "Look Ren, Lon and Hen, you have an amazing playhouse (right next to a dangerous road)! Look boys, now we have room for animals!"

Reactions: 19
Oh the shade from Trolloman! 🤣🤣
"Beautiful memory for YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!"
Yes because the rest of the world don't want your self obsessed drivel, nor will we pass it down for generations to come!
She should have just made one of those personalised books for Ron & Lon but she had to come up with a new way to fleece her sheep 🐑

Attachments

Reactions: 31
Biggest issue with this book for me is using the kids as her sales pitch. Her USP now that she’s #notacleaner is a picture perfect family life but realistically, those boys can’t consent to that. I wonder if they have any idea that this book is being sold to the general public- I doubt it because how can you even grasp that at that age. It’s just a very weird concept to dramatise the lives of your kids and sell it for people to consume.
Exactly this. Think this shows us well and clear about her stance on children deserving privacy. Obviously she’s had a full conversation with her boys about this and they understand at ages 3 and 1, the drawbacks of a digital footprint.

monetising them even more for a book is gross. She’s dropped even lower tbh. She doesn’t deserve to be a mum in all honesty

Reactions: 22
‘Always walk down your own path’ 😂
Listen, hunnnaay. You’re one of hundreds of ‘tend celebs who’ve released shite for us parents to read with children. They’ll be in a charity shop by Easter.
well I didn’t fancy walking up her plastic yellow brick path to not a bleeping farm

Reactions: 9
🤢 my god inch is pathetic! “Technically me and my flip flops are in can I sign some” 🤢

also if sofa rolled her eyes any further back in her head at him she’d have been able to see her one and only brain cell

pair of muggy c*nts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Biggest issue with this book for me is using the kids as her sales pitch. Her USP now that she’s #notacleaner is a picture perfect family life but realistically, those boys can’t consent to that. I wonder if they have any idea that this book is being sold to the general public- I doubt it because how can you even grasp that at that age. It’s just a very weird concept to dramatise the lives of your kids and sell it for people to consume.
Like a really tit Christopher Robin book.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Fiddle plays a part in the story....🤔 I mean she’s in their lives every waking hour and probably spoons with Jimbobcreepyslob at night 🤭
And surely there will be a phone in Hinch’s hand in at least one of the pics!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t expect to come on tonight to a new thread I’ve still got to catch up on the old one but why does Henry look like such a twit in the book?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As though the Hunchback of Notafarm has released another dot-to-dot book. Crammed with useful tips for the average Joe on how to spend thousands yet still make a bedroom look bland. How to fill your first born's bedroom with shredded wheat and scary farm animals because he WILL love that theme.... and how to get a lovely resin driveway laid for absolutely nothing through being an absolute cunty beggy tart.

• Haha
Wonder if Chris the mural man gets a mention or any royalties for his work being replicated in a book!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh the shade from Trolloman! 🤣🤣
"Beautiful memory for YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!"
Yes because the rest of the world don't want your self obsessed drivel, nor will we pass it down for generations to come!
She should have just made one of those personalised books for Ron & Lon but she had to come up with a new way to fleece her sheep 🐑
Just threw up reading that pretend drivel!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously there are some classic children's books out there that just exist and continue to be bought due to our nostalgia, etc. but more contemporary children's books that are successful tend to be due to a relatable storyline or an underlying moral lesson (or are just hilarious!). Here we have a couple of kids nervous to move home but are placated by newer, bigger and better belongings and pets and no doubt some nod to the ever present extended family. Who is buying that? I'm sorry, but especially in the current climate, most kids are faced with moves to either a much similar home away from school, friends and family, or facing moving into much more unknown situations, downsizing to maybe less desirable areas, finding themselves in sub-standard temp accommodation being moved a lot, fleeing situations with little/nothing. Very few of the diehard sheep are likely going to be in a situation where a book about nerves surrounding moving is going to be relatable if their kids are then going to believe they are going to wake up in their own fairytale zoo. And that is obviously not a reflection on the sheep and their parenting. No doubt the vast majority will have their kid's safety and happiness at the centre of all those decisions they can control. It just demonstrates tone-deafness on her/her management's part again and a complete ignorance or outright lack of empathy. Yes she's not responsible for their financial situation/decisions, and I have no issue with her spending huge amounts living out some delusional farm fairytale - her money to do with as she pleases - but learn who your f***ing audience is and then think about how you present yourself to them, especially if you want to keep rinsing them!
Exactly - a children's book should be the opposite of what she has in hers. Maybe even someone losing their big fancy house but realising that only family & health matter, not money...

Reactions: 23
Like a really tit Christopher Robin book.
Awww. I loved Christopher Robin, when I was a kid I had all my nans old copies of them. My favourites were the poetry ones. Sadly, somewhere through my life I lost them all dunno where they went, lost in one of my house moves I think.

Has SSS snubbed Hinch 🤣🤣 not a mention to her best bubs forever
She did make some ambiguous comment I think!

Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl #2

Thread title courtesy of @Cassy Role via @InTheDollsHouse

She's only gone and released a children's book innit!
From the Sunday Times bestselling orfur comes Welcome to bleep Hinch Farm.

Only it's not a farm and she's not an author.View attachment 1851814

Newcomers to the thread please give our wonderful Thread 500 a thorough read here:

And check out the wiki. It's the pink button at the top of each thread.
ive never felt so embarrassed for someone else in my life. I have actually just cringed out loud. Someone please have a word with her 🫢

It is a really lovely book but a personal book. A nice book for the kids to look at now and a memory when they get older, even to pass on to their kids, you know a snapshot of their childhood.
I don't think it's a kids story book for the public.
It's like one of those personalised books you buy children where you add their name and what they like doing.
See she's only been on tonight showing signed pieces of paper 🤣 is that a thing? Why has she not signed the actual books? Do you think someone is sat with a prittstick gluing them in frantically? Tacky as duck if that's a thing!
Also, why has she not done a lovely video tonight with the boys being read to? Unbelievable.

Reactions: 25
I think there will be a series of these books for all ages groups,perhaps even progressing to x-rated🤔
Ron,Len and even Hen learn things they didn't need to know.This fascinating story moves rapidly on to the "gang" discovering some home truths,like why is Ron learning to speak but Len permanently has a plug in his mouth.They've hardly taken this in when they are told Daddy likes to dress prettier than Mummy and their hard faced Nana seems to like it.
Coming soon....Why does Grandad weep so much-it can't just be the secret of the pink silk purse (or can it?)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.