Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t be surprised her management thought this would be a good idea 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her boys are having more fun in the book than irl. It’s red flags everywhere, dad surprising them with a “tree house” and a “Wendy house” when a lot of dads (and parents in general) are struggling to feed their kids right now. Her management has totally missed the mark on this one. Can’t wait for the reviews on Amazon. Total shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So on the price....
This isn't a defence of her but 12.99 is the going rate for a hardback kids book. It didn't sound right but having just looked over the 3 hardback story books my kids were given for Christmas (Oliver Jeffers, Julia Donaldson and the Fan Brothers - proper authors) two were £12.99 and one was £14.99.
Given that top author paperbacks are usually around £6.99, it shouldn't really be surprising. Hardbacks are always much more expensive.
Yes, and that’s the initial price too. It will no doubt be reduced before publication date and amazon do their price promise thingy don’t they to get you to pre-order early.

Reactions: 13
MrsB I see you 👀 😂

Also it looks like those story books that you can just personalise yourself, like daddy’s favourite football team is “type your team in here” for her farm 😂 not a book that anyone else would want to buy.. why would you hahaha
Haha another Mrs B thinks the same as us Tattlers! That's not me though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am that both she, her management and Puffin thought this was a good idea.

Ok, she should never have been asked to write a children's book as per all the previous posts. But if she was going to do it:
1. Don't just brag about your millionaire lifestyle
2. Don't make your kids characters in the book
2. If you have so little inspiration that you need to use your kids, why can't it be very loosely based on reality (ok, I know it already is :ROFLMAO: ) but e.g. Ron and Len learn how to look after chickens etc.

Reactions: 25
A money jar though, so she can count all the coin coming in from the huns she fleeces
It's the fact that she saves every last penny that astounds me... Throw them in an empty box and hand them into a charity shop you mean money grabber!!

Reactions: 16
Remember when social media went crazy to remove X factor from the top spot at Christmas and Rage Against the Machines became the first non-XFactor artist(s) to be Christmas number one? Let’s do the same but with children’s books!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t get over the illustrations of her wearing that bloody bow 😂

she’s made sure her nose is small and perfect yet given James a Conker of a nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Comments have been turned off on the Puffin Ig page. Only for her book though, funny that :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So she advertised her new book without even reading a page or two of it with her children.
Shes too busy screeching and trying to match up the illustrations with her house (note the stairs rods in the book)

Wouldn't you reveal the book by sitting reading it to your children? If you were a mum that is comfortable reading to your children
I think that’s what bugs me the most, the least maternal and hands on mum now decides she wants to write a children’s book!?

Read a book on how to bond with your kids first

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I see NoNob has done a dirty delete.... he shared one of the hunzzz bragging posts that they’d ordered the tend farm book and their actual full name and address was visible (I’ve blanked it out) Someone must have pointed it out to the fick as duck twit 🙄🤣

I bet she’d be “Absofuckinglutely” chuffed to bits to have her private details shared on his gram 🤭

CB4268E0-CA60-43EC-9A52-157371EE64F9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Remember she said 2023 was going to be a big year or something similar…well she’s started with a surprise book…she’ll be on TV with Stacey…who knows what is next. It’s her management team brainstorming what else they can do to make more money and it’s scary.
That is literally the job of management, it's like she planned this from the start 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Some of the comments on the Puffin account post are absolute gold.

Also - I’d be refusing to send my child to school and questioning their qualifications if they thought THAT was a good idea to foist upon my child 🤢
WTF?! There is a Hinch fan out there who is a teacher?? Someone rescue those kids. Her fans are unemployed, ex Jeremy Kyle contestants right?

• Haha
I honestly think at this point she’d put her name to anything, her management team must be like a comedy sketch with their ideas.

Why don’t we get a dustpan and brush, make it from wood and grey plastic, but rather than call it a dustpan and brush, let’s call it a hinchpan and brush? The huns will love it.

How about Monopoly but if we replace the Mono with Hinch, we could have the board laid out like a farm and have the Llamas included too? Hinchopoly?

We could also release a power tools range for weepy Al and call Hinch & Decker?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The books a pile of wank and I'm embarrassed for her.
I feel sorry for her kids having the life they have because of the parents they have and their choices.

I see NoNob has done a dirty delete.... he shared one of the hunzzz bragging posts that they’d ordered the tend farm book and their actual full name and address was visible (I’ve blanked it out) Someone must have pointed it out to the fick as duck twit 🙄🤣

I bet she’d be “Absofuckinglutely” chuffed to bits to have her private details shared on his gram 🤭

View attachment 1853057
Actually, she probably will be thrilled that Mr Hinch has done that. Huns revel in every little bit of acknowledgment from this pair of fraudsters, even if it does doxx them.

Reactions: 18
The more I think about it, the more annoyed I am that both she, her management and Puffin thought this was a good idea.

Ok, she should never have been asked to write a children's book as per all the previous posts. But if she was going to do it:
1. Don't just brag about your millionaire lifestyle
2. Don't make your kids characters in the book
2. If you have so little inspiration that you need to use your kids, why can't it be very loosely based on reality (ok, I know it already is :ROFLMAO: ) but e.g. Ron and Len learn how to look after chickens etc.
Me nusty hen without your very valid points she would not have the material to publish a book clearly why she purchased notafarm in the first place, for content innit.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think at this point she’d put her name to anything, her management team must be like a comedy sketch with their ideas.

Why don’t we get a dustpan and brush, make it from wood and grey plastic, but rather than call it a dustpan and brush, let’s call it a hinchpan and brush? The huns will love it.

How about Monopoly but if we replace the Mono with Hinch, we could have the board laid out like a farm and have the Llamas included too? Hinchopoly?

We could also release a power tools range for weepy Al and call Hinch & Decker?
To be honesssssscht I think you should call BINGO on all of those things happening. You’ve just given her the idea for the Hinchmas Game for Hinchmas 2023. When she reads here (Not that she has since Halley’s Comet was last seen in 1986) lightbulbs are going to go off in her head 💡followed by pound signs 💶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.