Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the book is fictional because we all know everything about her life isn’t real! She’s been training for this for years. The only thing she is remotely capable of is making up lies and stories!
totally agree with the lies, problem is I don’t think she actually comprehends that those two ‘boys’ are real and she has effectively sold them as characters. She can hide as the ‘Mrs Hunch’ character whilst these boys have had every penny wrung out of them using their names and surroundings/lives - out there forever - and she thinks it’s something to be proud of. Why aren’t people calling her out on this? I can’t get my head around it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Good bleeping mother of christ. A children's book? Great for a personal memory within the family, but for the public? Eh? So it's not enough to brag to adults, she's now got to find a way of bragging to kids too? What an absolute bleep. Not that it's possible, but I imagine if she released a children's book about something really important and inspiring, and it massively took off?! It's actually a relief in comparison to that 😂 can't wait to see this flop on it's arse IFIMONNNISHHHHT.

I'd be well freaked out if my mom had written a book about me as a child, that grown women were buying, not for their own kids, but cause they're obsessed with my mother. Like what is that about.
Incredibly valid point! Me too!

Reactions: 17
Just come here to say this book should come under the trade description act. It’s not a bloody farm. It’s bloody hilarious and quite worrying that anyone should think it is

Reactions: 20
🤢 my god inch is pathetic! “Technically me and my flip flops are in can I sign some” 🤢

also if sofa rolled her eyes any further back in her head at him she’d have been able to see her one and only brain cell

pair of muggy c*nts
That's her living her best life, signing her name over and over. Life made.
Missed her famous trademark heart off them all though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet he feels like a real man knowing his wife earns all the money and he's only ''Mr Hinch''

Her face at him jeez.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh I can just vision it now: mad ma Freda tucking Sophie in bed over the next few nights, sitting gently by her side reading her a story book all about adventures and playing on a tend farm. As Soph sniffs her dear mams hanky with a little perfume sprayed on, Freeds tenderly strokes Sophie's birds nest hair,
"shush now Sophie Rose, shut those peepers and drift off into a peaceful dreamy sleep. And when you wake in the morning, random strangers on the internet will tell you how much they love you and how they have spent their pocket money buying a fairytale farm book written by you. Yes you my little best selling awfur. You wrote a book all by yourself. You clevvvvaaa girl. Awww look, she's drifted off already bless 'er little 'art."

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Has the girl, who has the Teddy with a photo of Hinch on, deleted or changed her account? Not seen anything from her about Hinch for a while.

Reactions: 9
It's like one of those personalised books you buy children where you add their name and what they like doing.
See she's only been on tonight showing signed pieces of paper 🤣 is that a thing? Why has she not signed the actual books? Do you think someone is sat with a prittstick gluing them in frantically? Tacky as duck if that's a thing!
Also, why has she not done a lovely video tonight with the boys being read to? Unbelievable.
She missed their bedtime, went to home bargains instead 😂

#priorities

*oh, and brought a new money jar for all the ££££ coming her way, as you do 🤣 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Hinch have her legs out in his & her stories? Where's her anxiety at ? Must be on that new money medicine 💷💷💷 that's solves all.

So how do we find the small print of who actually wrote it.
But seriously this makes me so bleeping angry actually. Do you no how hard it is to get published.how some of the best authors ha e had to wait decades to get a book deal and worked and cried throfub rejection after rejection
And even now it's getting harder to get seen,published,make a living from it. It's such a difficult and often depressing industry to keeo pushing yourself into.
And here she comes.THE BRAND. It's not talent it's not work.its brand.ita money.its looming like she does.its her following.its money.
Your farmer.who works their asses off.her are losing their livelihood right now because the industry is on its knees does not get book deals.they don't look like her(sorry filtered to duck even in her posts today,Not really helping the kids there eh).does not get recognition.she is not a farmer.she is not an author. She is a brand.and it sucks that she is missing all over those who work their ass to try ground to do what she does in reality.

And and don't forget the car journey stories to come guys.of her missing her boys.ajd on her way to "work" because somehow she will overcome all her issues yo be on tv and radio to promote the book.a few mags too? But remember guys she can't do tv.or anything where people see her because she's just too cute and innocent and shy.

Reactions: 30
So she aggressively tore into him about his signature but what about hers.

Hers says Ms Hnch.

her.png
his.png

I’m not sure the book sale will be as successful as she hopes. When she was linking sponges and cleaning products, many sold as, let’s face it, the majority of us clean our homes 🤷‍♀️ they were a couple of quid, and many people have seen the light and distanced themselves from anything to do with her.

Not every one of the sheep will buy a book for £13, and I doubt many (if any) who don’t know who she is will buy one either. Who wants to read about a white privileged family living on a tend farm.

Most people don’t even know who she is. It was clear from the comments on the centerparcs group… “who is she” “so what, a cleaner is there”. Etc etc etc.

There will be a little influx of purchases, followed by a huge lull.
I dont agree with the term white privileged. Why do you have to bring race into it?

Reactions: 9
MrsB I see you 👀 😂

Also it looks like those story books that you can just personalise yourself, like daddy’s favourite football team is “type your team in here” for her farm 😂 not a book that anyone else would want to buy.. why would you hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
And the likes are hidden…

Not the reception you expected Sophie? Sad bleep
Sorry to quote myself but I see the likes are back on. I guess they limped to an acceptable level.

So 191k likes, let’s say that translates to 20% worth of sales (and I’m being generous I think) at 10% royalty per book - that’s about £50k. Not to be sniffed at, but will barely cover her heating bill at Tend Farm 😂

I could be completely off with the maths. I know nothing about the publishing game

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230104-021826_Instagram.jpg

He's weird, it's like something you'd write when you're a teen to the girl you've been going out with for 10 days. His vocabulary is as poor as hers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The moment she realises she is about to be seen without a filter

A518CBE4-9F36-464D-BCCC-7CEACBDF9FBE.jpeg

After 15 hours stats….
BECF4134-83D2-4904-9920-85C181C4B9B9.jpeg

608211CF-EFA3-4C1F-8A55-D05491B7E685.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Fiddle must of forgot to film bedtime whilst princess sofa has a deep rest before signing the post it notes

It's like one of those personalised books you buy children where you add their name and what they like doing.
See she's only been on tonight showing signed pieces of paper 🤣 is that a thing? Why has she not signed the actual books? Do you think someone is sat with a prittstick gluing them in frantically? Tacky as duck if that's a thing!
Also, why has she not done a lovely video tonight with the boys being read to? Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed how most of the comments are gone from the puffin reel… she’s also commented the twonk🙄✊🏻 hope the book is a big massive flop
ABB38E75-1900-48F9-AF05-FA4D5BBA4174.jpeg

53B7F840-8AEF-45E0-A079-7BC0DEC675CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The absolute tat in that trolley! She must just throw stuff in without even looking at it. Now I am no stranger to a little Home Bargains or B&M shop but she must buy the shittiest stuff they have on the shelves.
Because she is paid to, hope that helps 👍

Reactions: 12
The absolute tat in that trolley! She must just throw stuff in without even looking at it. Now I am no stranger to a little Home Bargains or B&M shop but she must buy the shittiest stuff they have on the shelves.
A money jar though, so she can count all the coin coming in from the huns she fleeces

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.