Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30EC7F64-5C1D-42AE-BC04-20EDB182673F.jpeg

We all know that this is BS... she’ll be sat lapping up the blue tick celebs comments and crying like a seal into her pasta reading the hunzz drivel 🙄

As for her Christmas Cleanmas no doubt her real not tend cleaner called Sheila has already been in and cleaned up.... Sopha will just faff around with a cloff wiping over clean surfaces, wanking the tapsssh and cleaning the clean and already shiny fecking cooker, yet again 🥱

She won’t be listening to R&B music to get herself “Going” We all know it will be big conked Michael Bolton 👃🏻 😂

E37B0BFC-28F0-4842-B664-C23B82B5E9D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here you go guysh....a run down of what's in Hunch's fridge...
In barshkit one we have: 3 cucumbers, some strawberries, a bit of melon and some watermelon fingers
IMG_20230104_114331.jpg

In barshkit 2 we have:
All the sauces. And tomato puree of course!
IMG_20230104_114251.jpg

I can't make out barshkit three but it looks like some sort of deli meat and pastry.
IMG_20230104_114406.jpg

Salad drawer is now know as the cheese drawer and she has numerous packets of whole, sliced and grated cheese. I love cheese but I'm actually wowed by how much cheese they must eat and what their cholesterol levels must be.
IMG_20230104_114452.jpg

And finally...the Calpol in the door. This is scary.
Two tubs of butter spread too, just for extra sat fats.
IMG_20230104_114522.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s got a whole drawer out of shot just for cheese 

And then two cucumbers just with the ends sliced off it’s so weird and I didn’t even notice the calpol but people have often said she drugs the boys to sleep 

No wonder they all have the shits the amount of dairy they must consume. There's 3 (maybe 4) bottles of milk and half underweight of cheese.

There's no way on earth she's bought all that cathedral cheese. It's like justrol gifting gate all over again 😂

In barshkit one we have: 3 cucumbers, some strawberries, a bit of melon and some watermelon fingers

In barshkit 2 we have:

I can't make out barshkit three but it looks like some sort of deli meat and pastry.

Salad drawer is now know as the cheese drawer and she has numerous packets of whole, sliced and grated cheese. I love cheese but I'm actually wowed by how much cheese they must eat and what their cholesterol levels must be.

Also in the door bay tree chutney and chocolate spread.

Deli bit has sliced pepperoni in it from what I could make out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘The tree didn’t come with a bag…it came in a box’ well DUH am I the only one who stores it in the box it came in then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why would Jamie sign a card Mr hinch? It's not your bleeping name! Grow some balls for goodness sake. It's all about the Dosh though so he will sacrifice his family name for her. It's drives me mad just like the hinch bros 🙄
The death stare she gave him when he asked to sign some cards as he is in the book. No mate I'm the famous one ere, you pipe down and get back in ya box!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah man. I still can’t get over this. I hope it’s a massive flop and doesn’t lead to a bleeping CBeebies show and toys and shite
Omfg imagine if it isn't and it does result in a tv show and she brings out dolls of her, inch and the kids 😱🤢🤮 there's already a Henry soft toy 😳
That would be a whole new level of disturbing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just flinging myself here quickly in-between baking with Soapy Junior (in the actual kitchen, not the conservatory floor, like a real person) to say what the horrid duck are those black wire baskets in the fridge about?! duck me she has some pointless ideas and must have more baskets in her loft than b and m has ever stocked, but seriously they're another level of tit purely for the sake of tit. Give ya head a wobble Sofe
I know she just buys any old tit for the sake of a swipe up or to appear relatable. She brought sleds, but has previously claimed the boys (her actual sons, not the Maldon Three) don't like to get cold or wet. Absolute idiot of a human.

Where's the milk dispensers and expensive clear fridge organisers?
May I suggest the Maldon Tip? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1853286

In barshkit 2 we have:
View attachment 1853288

View attachment 1853291

View attachment 1853294

View attachment 1853297
Cheese and cucumber for dinner then

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1853286

In barshkit 2 we have:
View attachment 1853288

View attachment 1853291

View attachment 1853294

View attachment 1853297
Those baskets look a mess😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Boring hb shop. Two things though: what's she doing buying kindling when you can order it cheaper with your logs? Literally burning her money there.
Why's she bought a brush bag when she's got a drawer in the cupboard dressing room full of them?

Bought stuff cos I liked it guysh but wasn't something I needed. I'm a wasteful wanker.
Also the fridge baskets, how many frigging fridge organisers has she bought over the years

Reactions: 28
She is so desperate she makes a video showing wood she bought at Home Bargains. Wow so exciting guys! :rolleyes: oh an even gets a snigger in when showing her firelighter box from Amazon. Sorry,what is funny? Does this bleep laugh at everything?! (It really bugs me!) I get she laughs all the way to the bank, but come one, stop laughing at bleeping everything! Need a life? She needs help more like.
Talking of laughing to bank, why did she buy a money box in her haul? Whats that for? As if this greedy cow needs to be penny pinching and putting her coins in a jar to cash up for a rainy day.

The makeup brush holder bag? Why? Don't they all just live in the drawer with her many other 100's of gifted ones? Wasteful witch.

Reactions: 20
With the baskets, what happened to the plastic boxes she just had to have and label and organise? They’re probably down at the tip or in a second fridge but how many people will now Chuck theirs out because Mrs Hinch has black wire baskets?

Reactions: 17
I'd be well freaked out if my mom had written a book about me as a child, that grown women were buying, not for their own kids, but cause they're obsessed with my mother. Like what is that about.
Sounds almost like the plot for Gone Girl.

Reactions: 7
I really can’t see it being this successful. A few years ago maybe, but not now. The only thing I believe is maybe there is already a contract for a series with another few books being released. She will make out this book has been a huge success, but I won’t believe it.
Yes just like the limited edition laundry detergent😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is a really lovely book but a personal book. A nice book for the kids to look at now and a memory when they get older, even to pass on to their kids, you know a snapshot of their childhood.
I don't think it's a kids story book for the public.
I thought she'd had one of those personalised books made, and then I realised it was supposed to be a children's book for all children :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her book is showing as the number one best seller in the Amazon children’s books chart. Is that based on pre-orders?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.