Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed how most of the comments are gone from the puffin reel… she’s also commented the twonk🙄✊🏻 hope the book is a big massive flop
View attachment 1852830
View attachment 1852831
She's full of herself.

Can’t wait for the reviews on Amazon. Total shite.
Her sheep's comments will all say the book is really cute/beautiful. Total red flag for me when a picture book is only described as looking nice = usually means the story is crap.

The trolls will all say she can't write and she's braggy and unrelatable.

Reactions: 17
Remember she said 2023 was going to be a big year or something similar…well she’s started with a surprise book…she’ll be on TV with Stacey…who knows what is next. It’s her management team brainstorming what else they can do to make more money and it’s scary.
Hinch TV show next, I reckon 😇

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She's full of herself.

Her sheep's comments will all say the book is really cute/beautiful. Total red flag for me when a picture book is only described as looking nice = usually means the story is crap.

The trolls will all say she can't write and she's braggy and unrelatable.
Trolls??

Let's not forget she moved because of safety reasons and now she's published a book with drawings of her whole house in it. Such a muppet
Hopefully the reviews section on Amazon will be full of comments like this.

Someone did point this out earlier but did she actually go to hb because is that not sledges on the belt
???
And Arsenal were playing at the same time… I imagine Inch would have been watching (and crying into his pasta as he still hasn’t been gifted his own box) so who done bedtime whilst she bought tit at HB? Must have been the nanny…

Reactions: 8
Nah man. I still can’t get over this. I hope it’s a massive flop and doesn’t lead to a bleeping CBeebies show and toys and shite

Reactions: 15
At this particular moment in time at £12.99 for one children's book I would definitely walk straight passed, as one lady said earlier you will get at least 20 GOOD books in a charity shop that will give your children hours of pleasure!
I have no children to feed or clothe now but I don't have £12.99 for a book either!
If these people have that amount of money to spend on this, then are we really in the middle of a energy crisis or are they using the government handouts for this rubbish?? 😡
100% agree with this. I bought the entire Roald Dahl collection for my wee nephew for Christmas for £20. Would rather spend a wee bit more on a set of fantastic stories by a well renowned author which will also help encourage reading than 'her' book.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Strolled over to check out HR Puffinstuff UK publishers IG page, and they have bloody gone and turned the comments Off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What "adventures" do the boys get up to exactly? And her Facebook account (not sure if it's still up) said "DONT LIKE READING" in the About section so. 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 18
All that is just tat. Unnecessary buys!

Did you see how she huffed when the mess from the wood went all over the floor? Yet she expects us to believe the boys make a mess and she's OK with it. She follows those boys around with a dustpan and bruschhhhh 247. Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Boring hb shop. Two things though: what's she doing buying kindling when you can order it cheaper with your logs? Literally burning her money there.
Why's she bought a brush bag when she's got a drawer in the cupboard dressing room full of them?

Bought stuff cos I liked it guysh but wasn't something I needed. I'm a wasteful wanker.

Reactions: 16
Good morning and happy new year my lovely hens! I just got back from the hot land and I’m so behind on the threads I don’t even know who sofa is anymore! Mind you, nor does she. Wtf is this childrens book about?! She will just sell anything won’t she.
1- it’s not a farm
2-she knows nothing about children stimulation

so while I unpack and clean (real life stuff) I catch up with it all.
Seems like she’s added some gloss to the sharpie eyebrows too unless it’s my eyes playing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What "adventures" do the boys get up to exactly?
chased by alpacas, having nightmare inducing bedrooms, being clawed by mummazzzz and forced to go out in the cold in outdoor slipperssccchhh, eating a whole array of rancid sccchnakssccch for the gram then sent off to Freda Yahoooo 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bought a bag for her Christmas tree because it only came in a box?? I store mine in its original box, am I missing something? 😂 Money down the drain

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Minor detail but the home bargains footage is old she’s used it to drag out when needed to seem relatable she does it to seem relatable if she had really gone she would of shared it’s all Easter stuff now and she wouldn’t of got hat Xmas tree bag 😂

The Christmas stock went Boxing Day in ours

Odd when showing the kids trolley if Ron OR Len come with me. I mean of course she would never have them both with her or is it a prop to set up a “toddler fight” which wouldn’t surprise me so she can shout share and look such a good mum

Reactions: 20
Whys she got 3 bottles of capol in the fridge but zero food to actually make a substantial meal for anyone? All the charlie Bingham meals must be in the garage kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just flinging myself here quickly in-between baking with Soapy Junior (in the actual kitchen, not the conservatory floor, like a real person) to say what the horrid duck are those black wire baskets in the fridge about?! duck me she has some pointless ideas and must have more baskets in her loft than b and m has ever stocked, but seriously they're another level of tit purely for the sake of tit. Give ya head a wobble Sofe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah man. I still can’t get over this. I hope it’s a massive flop and doesn’t lead to a bleeping CBeebies show and toys and shite
I really can’t see it being this successful. A few years ago maybe, but not now. The only thing I believe is maybe there is already a contract for a series with another few books being released. She will make out this book has been a huge success, but I won’t believe it.

Reactions: 11
Whys she got 3 bottles of capol in the fridge but zero food to actually make a substantial meal for anyone? All the charlie Bingham meals must be in the garage kitchen
She’s got a whole drawer out of shot just for cheese 😂

And then two cucumbers just with the ends sliced off it’s so weird and I didn’t even notice the calpol but people have often said she drugs the boys to sleep 😂

Reactions: 7
Putting things in the fridge in baskets all piled on top of each other so she can “see what she’s got”….pretty sure that’s the exact reason why fridges have doors and transparent shelves?!!

Also, her bloody voice in that video. It’s more ‘nails down a chalkboard’ than ever. Just bleeping talk properly and stop hissing!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.