Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 1 but no-ones read it! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Selling a minimum of 1k copies to get there. WeLl DoNe SoPhIE šŸ„“ šŸ‘

Sopha probably contacted the moderator of Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It fan page on facebook
And demanded the post was taken down. What an affront to have your mother going off like a mad woman. Probably scared shitless the papers will get wind of it. Last night she was sitting in the corner of the stables with the camels probably pulling her hair out at mad mas insults on Facebook. She's progressed from Henry's bed to the stables t
Isnā€™t her sister the mod?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just point out that posting screenshots of dms sent to other pages immediately undermines any credibility that your complaint has? I thought we learnt that with the hens?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Get well šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I just can't stop saying it now šŸ¤£

She's absolutely crackers, can see where hunch gets her issues from now. Wow, I hope she's held accountable for her vile words to people just expressing an opinion.

Reactions: 17
I donā€™t even know what being green meansā€¦I thought it meant being new at something like a job šŸ¤£
Oh hang on! Does old Fiddle mean jealous!
I thought it meant being "environmently friendly!" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just point out that posting screenshots of dms sent to other pages immediately undermines any credibility that your complaint has? I thought we learnt that with the hens?
my bad mustā€™ve missed that one šŸ˜¬ what exactly happened ?

Reactions: 5
Soph isnā€™t being honest with the book though - they wanted to move to a bigger house, so lied about needing to move due to privacy issues (her & Jamie came out with different stories). They bought the house a long time before they revealed it to their followers. Theyā€™d been talking about Hinch farm for quite a while sowing the seed (so this move was all pre planned).

Instead of a normal move which involves packing up all your belongings and moving on the day you get the keys, they were able to go between two homes for nearly a year whilst the tend farm was completely renovated! The kids had the luxury of being able to go to the new home complete with alpcas! How many kids have that experience with a house move? Mine have moved several times and been absolutely fine - sleeping on mattresses on the floor until beds made etc.

The stress of a house move is usually off the scale, but the Hinchliffe family have not gone through any of that.

They are an unrelatable family, living an unrelatable fake insta life and this is an unrelatable story book.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Imagine being stupid enough to release a childrens book about moving houseā€¦during a housing market recession

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Soph isnā€™t being honest with the book though - they wanted to move to a bigger house, so lied about needing to move due to privacy issues (her & Jamie came out with different stories). They bought the house a long time before they revealed it to their followers. Theyā€™d been talking about Hinch farm for quite a while sowing the seed (so this move was all pre planned).

Instead of a normal move which involves packing up all your belongings and moving on the day you get the keys, they were able to go between two homes for nearly a year whilst the tend farm was completely renovated! The kids had the luxury of being able to go to the new home complete with alpcas! How many kids have that experience with a house move? Mine have moved several times and been absolutely fine - sleeping on mattresses on the floor until beds made etc.

The stress of a house move is usually off the scale, but the Hinchliffe family have not gone through any of that.

They are an unrelatable family, living an unrelatable fake insta life and this is an unrelatable story book.
Theyā€™re so worried about their privacy being exposed and for safety reasons they desperately needed to move to a larger itsnotafarm house, yet she moved family into that house, and has told the world that sheā€™s moved family inā€¦. Makes total sense! Glad to see her families safety and privacy is important to her as wellā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Iā€™d be cringing like mad if Freda was my mother acting like that! Sophie is EXACTLY like her, they canā€™t take criticism of any kind. Is nobody allowed an opinion unless itā€™s positive?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
New thread title

FacebookFREDA is Soph's mum name
Last night proved they're both the same
What's in the cat is in the kittens
And Ronnie never wore red mittens šŸ¤„

Thanks for the endless laughs last night, best giggle i've had in a long time šŸ¤£

• Haha
Well came down for brekkie went on tattle for a quick noseyā€¦.now glued to my screen reading about Fiddles anticsā€¦ā€¦.get well you nusty trolls!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Well.. what can I say ?
Oh the shame.
Emergency team meetings today to sort that lot out and daddy and husband have probably gone fishing to get away from the madhouse kitchen.
Oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
worst thing is, that post was actually going surprisingly well. People were able to give their opinions and that was it, then she pipes up and fiddle comes on and all hell breaks loose.

I donā€™t know if sheā€™s on the payroll, but sheā€™s always about when thereā€™s people expressing their opinions šŸ™„
Freda is most definitely on the payroll, hence why sheā€™s so defensive! She likes the money and control.

Reactions: 17
Wow what an adventure last night hens! I would have loved to have seen little Sopha Rose's tantrum at Fiddle.
I think she was hiding her rage behind tend gratitude:
Screenshot_20230105_085657_Instagram.jpg

Radio silence from tend farm today then??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Theyā€™re so worried about their privacy being exposed and for safety reasons they desperately needed to move to a larger itsnotafarm house, yet she moved family into that house, and has told the world that sheā€™s moved family inā€¦. Makes total sense! Glad to see her families safety and privacy is important to her as wellā€¦
This is what the tabloids need to jump on! They covered the stories about her moving due to privacy and keeping her family ā€˜safeā€™, yet here we are with her showcasing the entire house room layout including her boys bedrooms, and now a book including her new home with her boys featuring. Not exactly private and certainly not keeping your young family safe - exposing them to more danger if anything. She should read ā€˜People like Herā€™ book - not a very happy ending šŸ˜ž

Well.. what can I say ?
Oh the shame.
Emergency team meetings today to sort that lot out and daddy and husband have probably gone fishing to get away from the madhouse kitchen.
Oh to be a fly on the wall.
To be a fly on one of the many brickslip walls šŸ˜‰ šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry, Kate to the party butā€¦
A childrenā€™s book?!?! Hinch is all over the place. She doesnā€™t know what she wants or who she is anymore, does she?! Sellout.

Also, unsurprisingly, Puffin have turned off the comments on their IG post about her book but left on for other non-hinch-related posts. As a fellow tattler once put it (sorry I forgot who but, unlike hinch, I like to credit where itā€™s due!) - ā€œsheā€™s a liabilityā€! šŸ˜‚

B3CF37F6-B8F1-4450-B433-23F99552FC0C.jpeg

ETA: Agree with all the comments about using her kids just for content. Those poor boys. How low can you stoop just for a bit of Ā£Ā£Ā£ šŸ˜”. Should have guessed something was coming though when she started talking about ā€œThe Adventures of Ron, Len, and Henā€ and if I remember correctly, she started making a scrap book or something along these lines?
Is this her response to SSā€™s Pickle Cottage bookā€¦ a friggin ā€œchildrenā€™sā€ book! (In quotations because itā€™s only the really sheepy huns who will buy this!)

Hopefully sheā€™ll duck off after this book

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Well last nights antics have certainly kept me entertained šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Perhaps the boys Fraternal Grandparents now stand a chance to babysit

Bought a bag for her Christmas tree because it only came in a box?? I store mine in its original box, am I missing something? šŸ˜‚ Money down the drain
My almost 20 Yr old tree is still in great condition cos it goes back in the box & back in the loft?! A bag would make it so much more difficult to store???

Reactions: 9
Bought a bag for her Christmas tree because it only came in a box?? I store mine in its original box, am I missing something? šŸ˜‚ Money down the drain
How else are you supposed to know how old your tree is without each years marking of masking tape holding the box together? šŸ¤£ just me? šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.