Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All very quiet this morning from hinch considering sheā€™s hit amazons no.1 authorā€¦

Bet sheā€™s in the dog bedā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1854653

Quick, someone get the tranq gun for mad ma šŸ˜‚
You can see why sopha is the way she is canā€™t you?
Everyoneā€™s jealous, leave the group if you donā€™t like her etc

So basically unless youā€™re blowing smoke up her daughters hole youā€™re a troll.
This coming from a woman of her age, with what youā€™d hope a bit more life experience, to know that just because some disagrees with you doesnā€™t mean their ā€œgreenā€

That is one cringey & embarrassing family šŸ™ˆ

Iā€™d die if my mum went on a rampage like that, but Sophieā€™s probably proud of her šŸ„“

Itā€™s them boys I feel sorry for, theyā€™re going to grow up to be exactly the same unfortunately. Bratty & entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Morning Nusties šŸ” Happy Teeny Peeny Thursday.
Traditionally Sophaā€™s day off when JimbobNoNob has a battery shoved up his bumbuminnit and pipes up. Here he is...... šŸ¤­ (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hinch management wonā€™t like this one bit. It was supposed to be a nice childrenā€™s book announcement, now the tone has been lowered by deranged drunken granny screaming like a fishwife at strange women off the internet.

Itā€™s miles apart from the wise old matriarch soph tries to paint her as with all her ā€œmum saysā€. Turns out mums a crazy old bleep!

I donā€™t accept the justification of ā€œprotecting her childā€ either. How does she think her behaviour has resolved anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Donā€™t know how true this isšŸ¤”
Whoever wrote that post has put in a comma or two too many as it currently states Ā£2 billion! Donā€™t think JKRowling has made that from books and film rights yet.

(That said even if itā€™s Ā£2, itā€™s Ā£2 too much)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I donā€™t even know what being green meansā€¦I thought it meant being new at something like a job šŸ¤£
Oh hang on! Does old Fiddle mean jealous!
personally just canā€™t stop singing ā€˜itā€™s not easy being greenā€™ after reading that particular comment. Canā€™t fit Kermit in to fredayahoogetwell as well though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoever wrote that post has put in a comma or two too many as it currently states Ā£2 billion! Donā€™t think JKRowling has made that from books and film rights yet.

Didnā€™t check that properlyšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloody hell. Old Fiddle was hitting the dizzy water last night wasnā€™t she. Nobody said anything bad, just a difference of opinion or simply stating they wonā€™t be buying. And in she rolled like a steam train. So mad, so rude. If I did that to anything my 3 daughters posted, theyā€™d be fuuuuminā€™. It looks so bad, the private DMs are so OTT. But as Fanny/spaced has been saying for years, like mother like daughter. Narcs the lot of them. FredaBakeryahoo is now living thru her Z list daughter and Iā€™m cringing in my PJs šŸ˜‚. What a bleeping tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sophie keeps saying this is her FIRST childrenā€™s book - please tell me she hasnā€™t signed a book deal for a SERIES of these self indulgent books? Is the FOREWORD from Freda do we think?

Bet they are all busy setting up different user names to use to review this book. I know a very famous author whose family/ wife did exactly this - itā€™s funny when I read the Amazon reviews and know which ones are from his wife! Good reviews are important when a book launches as Iā€™m sure Freda knows only too well šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I missed all the Fiddles drama. Imagine another aufor having their parent/partner attack anyone with an opinion like that.

That book news is really increasing her followers. šŸ˜‡

Screenshot_20230105-110333_Chrome.jpg

Eyebrow is melting Soph šŸ‘šŸ» Wonky filter.

Screenshot_20230105-005718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Currently laid up with a broken ankle and tattle is keeping me howling with laughter!

For what itā€™s worth I think this number 1 on Amazon is meaningless. I am old enough to remember the charts before downloads when people bought actual records! The charts were based on copies sold but they couldnā€™t collate all copies sold across the country so the charts, which were a big thing, were based it on sales from a certain few record shops. Some people went to the actual shops and bought multiple copies on behalf of the record companies in order to get the record into the charts and more airplay.

A similar thing then happened with the iTunes Charts as downloads made it much easier for the management teams to buy multiple copies. Does anyone remember Megan McKenna's country tune getting to number one for a couple of milliseconds a few years back?

I would bet good money that a number of these pre orders for Hinchā€™s book will be by her management team or the publisher themselves.

Anyway, back down the other trending threads of people I have never heard of but are making me cry with laughter. (Came here originally for Hinch via the Daily Fail, then Stephen Bear, and now am aware of so many other goons on SM platforms.)
Correct, copies are moved in bulk to push the chart position so they can give it fanfare. In some chart lists they denote this with a symbol to show that it looks like a lot of copies were bulk buys. I remember a podcaster I listen to saying in the US it happens all the time, he worked at Fox news and they'd have one of their stars release a 'New York Times #1 Bestseller' but when you went to the tv studio there were pallets and pallets of their book piled up.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Attack dog aka fruitcake Fiddles last night was a howl. šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ I reckon sheā€™s worried the gravy train is slowly derailing which means sheā€™ll have to get a proper job like her Narc daughteršŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ my new name for mummazz Fruitcake FiddlešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Whys the playroom being a mess a bad thing. Girl your kids made that mess because they was allowed to play. Unless you threw all your toys out the pram last night when fiddle started shouting get well to randoms on the Internet.

Reactions: 27

If it is supposed to read as a Ā£200k advance, she will be paid about 10-12% royalties per book, tops. The royalties wonā€™t be paid however until she has made back her advance money from the books. I just canā€™t see any publisher of note giving her a Ā£200k advance.

I canā€™t be bothered to do the maths, (Rishi wasnā€™t around when I was at school to insist I did maths to 18), but how many books would she have to sell for them to recoup that size of investment?

(Did that make sense, Iā€™m on pain medication?)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.