Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freda is a massive troll. She popped up on that thread only to hurl abuse. She didn't acknowledge any of the positive comments. Just gave out like the old hag she is. Idiot.
100% couldn’t agree more and this is why I for one am glad tattle exists to expose this sort of stuff. I’d imagine if half of Soph Hunzzz knew that whilst Sophie is banging on about ‘bekind’ her mother is hurling abuse at people in the background the tide would change.

Her downfall is coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Freda is a massive troll. She popped up on that thread only to hurl abuse. She didn't acknowledge any of the positive comments. Just gave out like the old hag she is. Idiot.
So true. You’d kind of understand if people were being really nasty about Sofa, of course she would want to defend her, but no one was. It was all very petty (from Fiddles side). Bet they will be having screaming arguments over all this.

Reactions: 19
It’s not about wrong wording. It’s literally not a farm. I’m not even sure it could meet the criteria for a small holding?! Why use vocabulary for a kids book that isn’t exactly what it means? Learning language is hard enough as it is. Why not call it hinch lodge or something? That way the word is easily interchangeable. But her house isn’t a farm. I want to look like Kate moss but I don’t say I look like her.

Also I just can’t hear her pity posts, I only feel sorry for her kids. Narcs pity parties are the absolute worst. You can just hear the “why is everyone so mean to me” dripping from her tone. Absolute zero self awareness.

I agree. There’s no justification. Kids need love that’s it. Also lots of kids have everything because their parents worked for it, maybe the in-laws and hinchliffes could teach their kids about getting jobs that don’t risk their kids safety for a living? No because James and Sophie have no talent and no skills. They won’t ever give up the lifestyle whatever the risk to the kids because this is an easy way for them to make money
Pity they didn't teach their kids the importance of an education and good morals!
I was a single parent the whole of my children's lives and they have all had a good education and all have very good jobs!
Nothing was handed out to us and we didn't con or use anyone we all just learnt and worked hard!
Sadly, I don't think this will happen to those boys, they have no example to follow and will grow up believing the truth can be stretched, you can use people to get what you want and we are rich and will inherit the lot one day so why bother? 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Post has been deleted altogether cos someone tagged puffin books and the press lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Imagine being 32 and having your mum abuse people on the internet because people don’t like your book. Fucks sake 🤣🤣. I’d DIE of embarrassment if that was my mum. Freda is a total bleeping fruitcake.
That's how Freda Get Well must show her family love. It's all very sad really, I like to laugh and take the piss when she shows up in comments but in the aftermath it's shocking a mother would behave like she has, most children would break free from a parent like her but Hinch seems to cling to her for dear life. It's all very negative and damaging. What a family.

Reactions: 15
I can’t remember the exact words but I was listening to a crime podcast a couple days ago and they said something about narcissists and how they had never been told no growing up, etc. I thought of Verucca Soph here when I heard it. Mad Ma’s behaviour has just cemented that.

Reactions: 18
Remember guyzzz it’s all about the ‘be kind’ that Sophie keeps preaching on about….

Shame her mother can’t take the same stance!

Basically if you have a different opinion to their narrative you’re a troll and it’s ok the family to start attacking you.

And they wonder why Sophie’s got 609 threads about her…
I reckon a fair few of these threads could be dedicated to just fiddles herself, she could have her own thread. She'd LOVE IT.

Don't be green 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well it appears I missed a LOT of action last night 😂
Fancy having your mum writing those comments. How does Freda feel about her daughter plagiarising Eileen Lamb & a Dr? How does she feel about her daughter showing strangers her grandson Ron on the toilet? I’m afraid Freda has created a monster and clearly the daughter has learnt this behaviour from her Mummy. Politicians face criticism all the time, but you don’t see their parents rushing to their defence. Same applies in normal jobs - no-ones parents come into the office to tell the boss off. Sophie’s chosen a job working in social media, so she needs to be thick skinned or just leave. Maybe she should try being honest for once in her life - that may help! Freda is looking after her cash flow- she’s clearly loving the holidays, restaurants, shopping trips, and playing mum to Ron & Len. She’ll not want anything to change that. Does Freda have any real friends? Does she ever do anything with her husband? Both are retired - you’d think they would go away on holidays together etc.

Reactions: 35
Pity they didn't teach their kids the importance of an education and good morals!
I was a single parent the whole of my children's lives and they have all had a good education and all have very good jobs!
Nothing was handed out to us and we didn't con or use anyone we all just learnt and worked hard!
Sadly, I don't think this will happen to those boys, they have no example to follow and will grow up believing the truth can be stretched, you can use people to get what you want and we are rich and will inherit the lot one day so why bother? 😢
Yeah, depending on their environment it’s true to say that is a potential outcome. Another outcome could be, mums obsession sending them to a private school backfires. Children of influencers/new money stand out like a sore thumb in them settings, even more so if a child is neurodivergent (diagnosed or not, I wasn’t diagnosed but I was “different”) Gen Z are pretty vocal about consent and child privacy so let’s look at it this way…

Ronnie is what, gen alpha? That’s a whole gap between the young adults we see on tiktok talking about it to Ronnie. My hope is Ronnies access to good education means he is equipped with good critical thinking skills. This might mean he uses his childhood experiences to be a voice about how he felt as a child (disempowered, emotional needs neglected) and he could make a lot of money off being a person in his own right with a story to tell.

At the moment we mostly have adult advocates speaking about it, I’ve seen only a handful of children of child bloggers who share their negative experiences as it’s a relatively new concept of poor parenting. We know it’s poor, but the parents are feigning ignorance with the “it gives my kids a good life”

Whilst I don’t wish either of her kids to be traumatised by their mothers completely useless parenting, I think it’s inevitable. I hope rather than internalising their emotions and just thinking about inheritance (which a narc family will continually remind them of, which subsequently silences kids from disclosing their feelings out of guilt/confusion) I hope they recognise

a) they couldn’t consent
B) every child deserves to grow in private
C) no child deserves to have their lives discussed on life
D) none should be able to google themselves and find trials of pictures of themselves and their childhood home
E) all kids deserve to feel safe and that their parents priority is their mental well being

maybe they will find This forum and put two and two together. Most parents do not act like influencers and celebs. We don’t see our kids as props, they are people and it’s our job to safeguard them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I had an early night (to read a REAL BOOK actually) even though I knew Mad Ma had kicked off, it's my own fault I missed it 😂 JESUS bleeping CHRIST what a riot, can see where Soph gets her illiteracy, nonsensical ramblings and pure narc energy from! When Freda Yahooooo was talking about 'insulting children' I thought it unlikely anyone would have insulted Ron and Lon then it dawned on me, she was referring to little ol 32 year old Soph blesserart just because someone didn't lick her arse about her latest exploitative venture.

BEKOND and GET WELL 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So just caught up with the drama on Hinch fb group. Her mum is literally crazy! I get you stand up for your children but actually no one was being horrible about/to Sophie just saying they’re not going to buy her book… what’s wrong with that?! Also to message someone and then delete it when the screenshots already been shared 😂 this is the tit the papers need to get hold of!

glad to see the apple doesn’t full far from the tree in that family. Horrible individuals.
Agreed, very easy to put screenshots on Twitter then tag national newspapers and puffin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you've noting better to say, eat tit and be kind and move on. ATB and get well.

-Freda Yahoo

• Haha
Reactions: 31
After Freda on her one woman trolling mission last night we’ve gotta be due a passive aggressive rant from soph “im not even a cleaner fankoooo I’m an awwwwfer” along with a tend troll message from Mrs get well herself to distract from the madness

Reactions: 21
Currently laid up with a broken ankle and tattle is keeping me howling with laughter!

For what it’s worth I think this number 1 on Amazon is meaningless. I am old enough to remember the charts before downloads when people bought actual records! The charts were based on copies sold but they couldn’t collate all copies sold across the country so the charts, which were a big thing, were based it on sales from a certain few record shops. Some people went to the actual shops and bought multiple copies on behalf of the record companies in order to get the record into the charts and more airplay.

A similar thing then happened with the iTunes Charts as downloads made it much easier for the management teams to buy multiple copies. Does anyone remember Megan McKenna's country tune getting to number one for a couple of milliseconds a few years back?

I would bet good money that a number of these pre orders for Hinch’s book will be by her management team or the publisher themselves.

Anyway, back down the other trending threads of people I have never heard of but are making me cry with laughter. (Came here originally for Hinch via the Daily Fail, then Stephen Bear, and now am aware of so many other goons on SM platforms.)

Reactions: 26
Sopha probably contacted the moderator of Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It fan page on facebook
And demanded the post was taken down. What an affront to have your mother going off like a mad woman. Probably scared shitless the papers will get wind of it. Last night she was sitting in the corner of the stables with the camels probably pulling her hair out at mad mas insults on Facebook. She's progressed from Henry's bed to the stables t

Attachments

Reactions: 15
After Freda on her one woman trolling mission last night we’ve gotta be due a passive aggressive rant from soph “im not even a cleaner fankoooo I’m an awwwwfer” along with a tend troll message from Mrs get well herself to distract from the madness
Nah it'll be a "don't let someone else's success be your uncooked chicken. Have a great day everyone xxx" and radio silence until it blows over.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.