Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum is truly unhinged 😂
This thread kept me giggling so much when I couldn’t sleep last night!
Get well ❤😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was the number 1 best seller……..now number 4!! That Hinch effect lasted long on that book 😆😆 xx
It lasted about 4/5 hours, ended when the real amount of Hinchers (3500/4000 and that's being kind as she never gets that amount of likes for any post?) had finished ordering their hero's book... In theory she has 4.5 million followers but sales only kept the book at No. 1 for a few hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It lasted about 4/5 hours, ended when the real amount of Hinchers (3500/4000 and that's being kind as she never gets that amount of likes for any post?) had finished ordering their hero's book... In theory she has 4.5 million followers but sales only kept the book at No. 1 for a few hours?
Soph's bought the majority of those books herself so she can bump up her book status. Pennies when you're a millionaire babes.

As if I missed Fiddle's having a stomp all over Facebook last night. Bet she wakes up bleeping hanging out her arse this morning 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh God... what page do i need to start at to see Freda rant.
Three hours ahead of the UK here and don't know where to start.
Morning all x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Them poor kids.

one thing putting them online without consent but taking them to book signings is disgusting. There are many comments about her boys that are beyond inappropriate. You cannot say you love your children and willingly take advantage of their lack of capacity and fail every day to safeguard them.

It being a keepsake is some lame arse tit she tells herself to feel better, narcissistics love telling themselves lies as well as others. The boys best keep sake would be their mother framing a statement saying she is withdrawing them from Instagram and will not be sharing their Identities/snaps of their private life any longer. Maybe if she does it now the boys will forgive her for a few years worth of mistakes but the longer she leaves it I doubt it, especially now more and more big influencers are calling these child exploiters out.
Exactly this but we all know this will never happen, she has used those 2 little boys right from the moment they were born... they haven't stood a chance, they have had every moment of their little lives filmed for social media for strangers to watch, talk about and screen shot and now they are about to be published in a book?
It's heartbreaking what these parents have done for money, it's nothing to be proud of?
I am a Granny now and I think BOTH sets of Hinchcliffe parents should be ashamed their children are using their grandchildren in this manner?
Do not justify this action by telling me it gives your child the best of everything and it's all for them.... Its all for you!!
Absolutely disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So just caught up with the drama on Hinch fb group. Her mum is literally crazy! I get you stand up for your children but actually no one was being horrible about/to Sophie just saying they’re not going to buy her book… what’s wrong with that?! Also to message someone and then delete it when the screenshots already been shared 😂 this is the tit the papers need to get hold of!

glad to see the apple doesn’t full far from the tree in that family. Horrible individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wonder if her mums fessed up yet 🙈🙈🙈
It’s not about wrong wording. It’s literally not a farm. I’m not even sure it could meet the criteria for a small holding?! Why use vocabulary for a kids book that isn’t exactly what it means? Learning language is hard enough as it is. Why not call it hinch lodge or something? That way the word is easily interchangeable. But her house isn’t a farm. I want to look like Kate moss but I don’t say I look like her.

Also I just can’t hear her pity posts, I only feel sorry for her kids. Narcs pity parties are the absolute worst. You can just hear the “why is everyone so mean to me” dripping from her tone. Absolute zero self awareness.

Exactly this but we all know this will never happen, she has used those 2 little boys right from the moment they were born... they haven't stood a chance, they have had every moment of their little lives filmed for social media for strangers to watch, talk about and screen shot and now they are about to be published in a book?
It's heartbreaking what these parents have done for money, it's nothing to be proud of?
I am a Granny now and I think BOTH sets of Hinchcliffe parents should be ashamed their children are using their grandchildren in this manner?
Do not justify this action by telling me it gives your child the best of everything and it's all for them.... Its all for you!!
Absolutely disgusting!
I agree. There’s no justification. Kids need love that’s it. Also lots of kids have everything because their parents worked for it, maybe the in-laws and hinchliffes could teach their kids about getting jobs that don’t risk their kids safety for a living? No because James and Sophie have no talent and no skills. They won’t ever give up the lifestyle whatever the risk to the kids because this is an easy way for them to make money

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can a book be a number 1 best seller when no fuckers read it!

They are such a greedy nasty family but I feel this has been a turning point as so many seem unhappy at the whole debacle.
When will they learn that customers are allowed an opinion??

It’s not a farm she’s not an author. They are facts and can’t be disputed.

Reactions: 30
Just a thought here. We all think Freda sticks to Sophie like a fly on tit because Sophie can’t be trusted to make a mug shot by herself…. Actually is it the other way round and Sophie can’t trust Freda in the wild without her incase Freda opens her mouth 😂🤣

It’s a very bizarre family….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here comes mummy
My Daughter would disown me if I ever did that on social media to defend her! So embarrassing 😳 Fiddle you’re making yourself look like a massive twit, your Daughter is 32, allegedly!

Reactions: 34
Imagine being 32 and having your mum abuse people on the internet because people don’t like your book. Fucks sake 🤣🤣. I’d DIE of embarrassment if that was my mum. Freda is a total bleeping fruitcake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I reckon Mamfa took control last night and deleted mad ma’s comments, or even Sofa herself.

Reactions: 21
I am having the BEST time with my crunky snacks and full fat coke. What a time to be alive on Tattle 😂😂 I’m so glad I never removed myself from the Facebook group FreedaYahoo needs to get well bless her. Probs running a fever and got some kind of parasite from the dramalamas running their bollocks and hooves through the kitchen where she’s the live in maid. Poor soul. Shall we start a Twitter hashtag?! #prayforfreeda #getwell

I don’t ever comment on the Facebook only on here, I wish others would do the same so we could have an accurate representation of how many sheep have been turned 😂😂😂 and not just be accused of tattle trolling!
Good point, I only ever comment here. It’s more interesting to see the sheep turning on their own. I fly under the radar on that page and only there for nosy purposes!

Reactions: 19
Remember guyzzz it’s all about the ‘be kind’ that Sophie keeps preaching on about….

Shame her mother can’t take the same stance!

Basically if you have a different opinion to their narrative you’re a troll and it’s ok the family to start attacking you.

And they wonder why Sophie’s got 609 threads about her…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Presumably the MHMmDI page is where you find a lot of Hinch fans. No.one on that page said anything nasty about Hinch, more comments about it not being a farm and it being expensive. So in wades Freda, pissed as a fart, and starts hurling abuse left right ans centre at Hinchs FANS. The very people who they are expecting to buy the shite she flogs. Nothing like alienating your own fan base is there Hinch. Keep that stupid mother of yours where you can see her, Puffin won't like this one bit.

Reactions: 42
Thanks for the recommendation to the FB page!
General consensus is;
Only idiotic die hard fans on insta have obviously bought her book-3000 maybe
Majority of people won’t buy it as Soff is not relatable at all anymore and people stopped following her. Think she’s now a massive show off
Freda is bat tit crazy and will defend her 32year old daughter to death and make a complete fool out of both of them
GET WELL ✌🏻

Reactions: 26
Remember guyzzz it’s all about the ‘be kind’ that Sophie keeps preaching on about….

Shame her mother can’t take the same stance!

Basically if you have a different opinion to their narrative. You’re a troll and it’s ok the family to start attacking you.

And they wonder why Sophie’s got 609 threads about her…
Freda is a massive troll. She popped up on that thread only to hurl abuse. She didn't acknowledge any of the positive comments. Just gave out like the old hag she is. Idiot.

Reactions: 29
Freda is a rough old turd. Hang your head in shame, you nasty piece of work.

Last night confirmed that for anyone (lurkers/sheep) who didn't already know!

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.