Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wtf about bringing the boys.how bleeping obvious.so you will bring to young,vulnerable boys to sell. Your basically selling em. Highest bidder gets to see the circus act,come oggle at my kids.
Jesus for any child this would be too much and wrong. But for Ronnie bless him,with his condition I just can't believe shed ever do this.put his health,progress in danger like this.it could literally send him backwards with the overwhelm of it all on his senses.

Reactions: 19
Bloody hell. Old Fiddle was hitting the dizzy water last night wasn’t she. Nobody said anything bad, just a difference of opinion or simply stating they won’t be buying. And in she rolled like a steam train. So mad, so rude. If I did that to anything my 3 daughters posted, they’d be fuuuumin’. It looks so bad, the private DMs are so OTT. But as Fanny/spaced has been saying for years, like mother like daughter. Narcs the lot of them. FredaBakeryahoo is now living thru her Z list daughter and I’m cringing in my PJs 😂. What a bleeping tit show
Is this on a fb forum?

Reactions: 3
Fredagate they have taken down the post on Facebook page and also stopped the comments on Puffin page. That woman is untouchable and her mad ma has got away with her toxic comments on social media.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If it is supposed to read as a £200k advance, she will be paid about 10-12% royalties per book, tops. The royalties won’t be paid however until she has made back her advance money from the books. I just can’t see any publisher of note giving her a £200k advance.

I can’t be bothered to do the maths, (Rishi wasn’t around when I was at school to insist I did maths to 18), but how many books would she have to sell for them to recoup that size of investment?

(Did that make sense, I’m on pain medication?)
About 150,000 books at 10% royalties

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Disappointed there s not more comments on publishers site.

Just comment on their other posts about it.
Proper authors will soon get pissed off if their posts are overtaken by wtf are u doing publishing hinch tit.

Kate on the DM, she clearly gets frustrated that she can’t slag us off on here😂😂😂😂😂
Kate needs asking how she nos everyone horrid is on tattle if she herself....isnt on tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The whole kids book thing genuinely made me cross (not quite as much as the hens but then I own hens and have never tried to write a book so I’m not personally annoyed this time round)

I just felt that this woman has life so easy….then I came here and saw the whole Fiddle debacle and thought money can’t buy you love and I wouldn’t trade all the hens in my garden and books on my kindle for a pissed up old dragon of a mother like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if Fruitcake Freda has woke up with the fear this morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Kate needs asking how she nos everyone horrid is on tattle if she herself....isnt on tattle!
Was she the one last night who admitted she's on tattle trying to catch people out? she shared a screenshot from here about someone sticking 50p in fiddle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG I missed the whole FredaYahoo chaos last night :ROFLMAO:

That book selection is so pathetic, hidden behind the tree and out of reach. Those poor boys

Reactions: 18
Just catching up on here as missed all the Fiddle drama last night. Jesus she is a nutjob isnt she?! As the saying goes Truth Hurts!
Imagine being a woman in your 30s having your mum who at her age should know better spewing all this shite on your 'professional' account.
Its the equivalent of say one of our parents sending our workplace a barrage of abuse.....absolutley pathetic and cringe! They are all cut from same cloth though so no suprises!

But on a positive note guys she is going to share her 'de-christmassing' reel later. Cant wait! :rolleyes:What a riveting watch we are all in for watching some bore-off putting a tree in a bag (with wheels!) and baubles in boxes. WOW! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We’ll that’s it then -it’s official! Mrs Hinch’s mum Freda Barker is a TROLL -actually sending nasty messages about their children to someone’s inbox! Disgusting behaviour. She should keep her opinions on the public forum. Hinch cannot cry troll when her own mother is clearly one. All this commotion just because someone said they wouldn’t buy the book - they aren’t a troll for expressing an opinion about a book and it’s dodgy author 🙄

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.