Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Freda Barker, the biggest troll of all! In boxing crappy messages then un-sending them.
bleeping disgrace of a sour faced, uneducated, unhinged b!tch.
The fish rots from the head down eh!

Bloody brilliant! Clevaaah! ❤ 👏
I’m fankyou, Schweeet’arrrt 😂

Those poor little fellas, growing up with a pair of twats for parents and Fruitcake-Freda-Fiddle. Blesssh’their’arrts.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well. Thought I’d just have a quick tattle catch up before bed & 2 hours later here I am! duck me, what a night!!! Fiddle on the rampage had me deceased! Thanks for the screenshots! Well played nusty hens. I haven’t laughed this much for ages, probably won’t admit why I’m tired as duck at work tomorrow though, might just say I need to get well … 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m fankyou, Schweeet’arrrt 😂

Those poor little fellas, growing up with a pair of twats for parents and Fruitcake-Freda-Fiddle. Blesssh’their’arrts.

I have no idea who this “Kate” is... I don’t even have FB let alone the MHMMDI, but do you think it’s Sopha 🤔 Just seems like something she would do.
She’s absolutely unhinged that one, she’s exactly like Hinch in the respect nobody is allowed an opinion that differs from hers. Losers

Sopha’s being a right cocky twit calling “Puffin” “Puffy” FFS “Oh yesssh, mussst call Puffy and TELL them to get more copiesssh of MY book out signed by meeeeee” As if she has any control over what “Puffy” send out.... 🤡

Sopha, hunnnnay... stop chatting shite and bragging. Stop using your innocent little boys to line your pockets.
Get Well 🤭

Edit to add: Do you think that’s the face of someone who can see their mummaz pacing up and down, growling and frantically typing on her phone 🤔🤭

A4169FE2-2F9B-4650-9121-713E68F8BF69.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've seen the Facebook thread by accident tonight and wow.. it's not a good look when you've just released a book is it?

I don't dislike her overly but this isn't a good look for her and her family, just makes them look like twats.

Reactions: 26
I'm no best selling awfur, but I would guess notView attachment 1854468
Lmao - this comment was from me, and then some woman who I thought was just a big Hinch fan, asked if I could read? So I replied that obviously I could, then it turned out it was indeed mrs hinch's mother. Glad to have been a lil part of hinch history today <3

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can afford to buy millions of the books to make it a best seller, also funny how for the last few months we get an odd post every week or two now she is promoting her tit we get lots in one day. Her followers will always be gullible there's no hiding the fact that they will keep her relevant even if she came on 1x month she could still sell her tit to the sheep
You only need to sell 1k copies to make amazon best sellers

A friend of mine has just released a book about how he suffered with post natal depression after his child was born. His done it to raise awareness for PND in men and how it’s not just women who suffer with it. All of the money from selling the books are going to a charity that helped him get through the hard times. His not had puffin help him, his done it completely by himself…

Yet hinch is able to release a book with puffins help that’s about her child that she doesn’t even parent with drawings in the book that look nothing like any of them.

The annoying thing is she’ll make money from it as her sheep will buy it, she won’t put that money into a charity or help others with it. It’s literally for her own pure greed.

She’s a complete and utter joke.

BTW Hinch if you’re reading this. It’s not a farm you idiot, ATV! 👍🏻

Can you name the book

Reactions: 4
I think the fact it's a best seller proves everything and nothing haha.proves everything because how the duck can she call herself a best selling author,with a strsight face,when nobody's read the bleeping BOOOOOOOOK. So no.your a popular dickshit who has got a sellout book due to you being a brand.the fact NO-ONE HAS READ it proves your not an author nor a best selling one.
I can make a cake and claim it's the best in the whole world?Nope not when no fucked has tasted it...dim twit.she sold.thats all.and being a Milton million brand that is fairly simple.it does not mean she is an author of any credit.
And please please someone chop that claw off.
I love the comments on the publishers page that people cleverly word.sp they aren't nasty therefore can't be deleted it are clever enogu for all to no what they means.

Reactions: 15
Still not a farm though is it 🤣
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE ADVISE SOFA AND FREDAYAHOO TO SPEND SOME OF THEIR MILLIONS ON LEARNING HOW TO USE FECKING PUNCTU-FECKING-ATION!!!! Best selling author apparently?!

Is it a full moon tonight? It’s all happening…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fuksake, can’t wait to see if Fiddle appears in the book
View attachment 1855082
That's it, we are done 2023 has been won, thankyou @Andioooop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 #priceless

I’ll just leave this here..... 🤭

View attachment 1855191
Ok there is another contender 😂😂😂😂😂😂, ploise stop I need to to get some deep rest 😂😂😂😂

Still not a farm though is it 🤣
Hang on doesn't she get negative DMs? What happened to Kitchen Laura and Shelia from animal welfare? Don't tell me she has been sliding into her own DMs again 😅 and you are correct she brand it anyway she likes but it's NOT a farm, it's IG content innit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Freda needs to borrow the tranc gun 🤣
I think Weepy Al is going to need to be promoted to tranq gun duties

Guyyyyyschhhhhh don’t all flock to join MHMMDI or it’ll be obvious where you’ve come from xoxo
Yeah I’m not in that group and as much as it kills me to miss Freda off on one I’m staying clear for that reason.

Anyone else think Freeda is headed for a deep rest after tonight?! 😂😂😂
They need to lock her in the chicken coop.
Not disrespecting mental health but quality timing with the tattle ads here.
A565BF7E-04EE-4695-B334-64E5A0F12082.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seriously Kate to the party, just caught up. What a ball pit of shittery that was last night. Tut tut fredabarkeryahooooo.

Anyway, just incase. I'm here in the sidelines with my tranq dart if needed.

Edit to change gif, the other was tit. This is ace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.