Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So…Apparently it’s a story about children coping with change. Not the usual change like going to school or staying away from your parents overnight for the first time. That’s been done. Instead…. It’s about coping with moving into a new house with a big garden.

Not using “coping with change” right Hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I’m hoping someone else remembers too, but didn’t she once say she didn’t like to use “Mrs Hinch” as a brand, and she didn’t want to just be known as that? But here we are, with a new book with “mrs Hinch” on it.. In the instance her and Jamie had to ever get divorced what would she actually do? She has completely built herself up with her husbands surname and if they got divorced or separated it wouldn’t be good news for her. I think she can sense that the huns are turning into nusty trolls and she can’t do anything to stop it. Next up in line: her own range of soft toys or figurines with the “farm” animals.. ATB 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck sake is that it? She has ‘wrote’ another book? This time with pictures. Aye…you really outdone bestie bubs with that Dogpie 😂

only people that would listen to her tit is toddlers anyway so maybe she is onto something here!

oh and I noticed she has filtered the duck out of Fatboy on the cover as well 😂 welll done guyysch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has ‘work briefs, calls and editing to get through’ omg I’ve never heard something so ridiculous in all my life 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope the book critics read this book for what it is - shameless bragging, and review it accordingly.

It’s absolutely criminal that the publishers have allowed her to publish a children a book for the following reasons:

She lies ALL OF THE TIME

She does not mother, nurture, protect her boys - examples, showing Ron on the toilet, not supervising them around livestock, making fun of Ron. She NEVER spends time with them, even preferring to go shopping at HB at 7pm instead of reading to them

She does not read - FACT!

She buys old books to ‘style’ them on shelves

She uses a lot of slang

She swears

She is smutty

She cannot spell

She plagiarises other people - what sort of credited author needs to do that?

She mocks others (old tweets eg Tulisa, mocking old friends)

She openly flirts with workmen & thinks that’s ok to encourage

Yes well done Puffin - hope you make a financial loss - you deserve it! Greedy people with no social morals. As a mother of two, I’d never buy this book from Sophie Hinchliffe who has never showed me that she is actually a loving hands on parent. Throwing money at kids does not make you a good mum. It’s about being there for them, and she acts more loving towards the alpacas than she does her two boys.

Mrs Hinch is more materialistic than maternal.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's going to be a best seller it's January no one is releasing books now they all did it for Xmas no way would she of got best seller in dec

Reactions: 8
Strolled over to check out HR Puffinstuff UK publishers IG page, and they have bloody gone and turned the comments Off 😂😂😂
That can only be bad news for "Hinch the farmer, farming in my back yard" then... Who turns off good comments? 😁

Reactions: 8
So…Apparently it’s a story about children coping with change. Not the usual change like going to school or staying away from your parents overnight for the first time. That’s been done. Instead…. It’s about coping with moving into a new house with a big garden.

Not using “coping with change” right Hinch 🤦🏻‍♀️
But Ron starting school will be the next adventure won’t it….

Reactions: 12
I know she just buys any old tit for the sake of a swipe up or to appear relatable. She brought sleds, but has previously claimed the boys (her actual sons, not the Maldon Three) don't like to get cold or wet. Absolute idiot of a human.

May I suggest the Maldon Tip? 😂
Will they be wearing their outdoor slippers when they go sledding (probably round the garden as god forbid they go anywhere incase she gets recognised)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She knows as well as we do, the only ones who'll buy her book are her sheep.
It doesn't matter what the subject/story of the book is (as we saw in the blank notebook)

Any story, any characters would have made her the same amount of money.

But making her children into actual storybook characters?
Wow
Imagine when they're starting secondary school, and even one of their classmates comes across a copy.
Kids can be beyond cruel.

As long as it makes you a few quid eh Sophie?
Never mind the impact you might have on those boys..

Reactions: 15
Three copies of the Roblox book winging their way to Fartycat Towers for the lucky Fartygrandtomkittens.

Thing is - who's going to take one for the team and actually buy the Hinch literary masterpiece so we can see the whole thing? Or would it be easier to stand in WHS and photograph every page?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.