Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake tears from a fake author. How is that book number 1. Who the duck is buying it? So she can live her greedy life on a fake farm

Reactions: 15
Are people genuinely buying this book 🤔🙈 like ... you're buying a book...that literally is giving u all the information you already know 🤔🙈 and we all know the book is also...full of lies. She knows her time has come and is irrelevant. " omg im now becoming irrelevant .. I know what il do. Il create a book with EVERYTHING yous have already seen and heard.. 🤔"

Load of 💩

Reactions: 17
There, fixed it for you Sopha... AD
She’s too busy taking pics of herself crying, FFS.

2C9080E2-31DE-4B0B-B8BE-253E076E6725.jpeg

Reactions: 28
There, fixed it for you Sopha... AD
She’s too busy taking pics of herself crying, FFS.

View attachment 1853728
I hope the ASA act on this. She knows she must tag as AD. I mean she reads here everyday, as do her management team …& Freda too 😂

As for the article in the Daily Fail, you really have to look hard to find it.. a bit like her product range gathering dust somewhere in Tescos around the country 😂 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just checked. You only need to sell 3,500 copies in 24 hours to hit the top spot. A lot of morons out there buying it but it's not the millions the title suggests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How to cash in 101… oops I think they misprinted the title of the book she did not write …. Again

Reactions: 9

@shoegal1982 💕 ⬆
I missed replying to your post on the last thread but wanted to congratulate you on your amazing achievement. You should be incredibly proud of yourself 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 xx

Not giving too much away but my company is involved in books and I know just how hard it is for very talented writers (Who have more talent than Hinch can ever dream of) to get their books even looked at, let alone published. Quite frankly she shouldn’t be proud of this, it’s a disgrace.

Not only is the book full of lies, it shows how calculated and manipulative she is. This has been planned for a LONG time, way before announcing tend Farm last year. She already had the names for the Floofheads picked out long before that and bragged about it. Also, all the Hinch bros BS and Ron, Len and Hen, even getting NoNob to get it put on the back of his football shirt 🙄 The process is a long one and it shows she’s had very little input into the book.

She will churn out more, Puffin will enable her as they aren’t fussy where the money comes from. It’s her name (Which isn’t even her name) that is being sold. The book is likely to be as boring as duck for children. What child wants to read a book about people they don’t know being scared of moving house, when there are so many brilliant children’s books out there to read.

It will be almost all Hunzz that will be buying it. Especially the die hard ones who fill their own gram with photos of cleaning products and kiss Hinch’s arsenal hole 🥱
I can only imagine how frustrating it is for truly talented authors to be seen then have to see crap like this. Bad enough Stacey Solomon has books out now it’s her sticker sister, not to mention the dreadful Miss Greedy. I’d be mortified if I was in the Instagram limelight and had a thread on here yet we know they read here but claim it’s trolling!

• Heart
You found a new way to rinse money from your sheep , big deal hinch 🤷🏼‍♀️ enough of the crocodile tears 🥱🥱🥱 You also know what gullible, brainwashed fools your sheep are too and they'd literally buy the steam off your piss if you could sell that to them 🙄
Hope the fee you're getting for "your"book is worth the price of selling your children's childhood and privacy🖕🏽

She's the coldest mother I've ever seen, she barely interacts with her kids even when she's filming them and when she does it's so forced and awkward, and comes across very inexperienced. She doesn't ever display the behaviors of a mother that is focused on development, vocab, motor skills etc, she has them sat with dummies in their gubs at a small play table doing tit, weird crafts that she hovers and claw grabs at the whole time, guiding their hands instead of letting them do it, or has them sat somewhere else to pose for a photo. We've never seen her read to her children or read in general, or be overly "motherly". It just doesn't make sense for her to release a kid's book, she's not Mary Poppins or Miss Honey vibes at all and hasn't even tried to build an appearance of that in recent months, like she could have spent the last few months hyping up children's books? Or something? It just seems out of the blue, shes a cold mother but because she has kids... I guess we can release a kids book to keep some kind of income? I agree with many here, it will be a massive flop. People don't watch her for parenting advice or inspiration... They watch her for cleaning. It's not hard to top in Jan and Feb. Should have tried to go at Xmas sofa and see if you got top, that would be something to cry about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just checked. You only need to sell 3,500 copies in 24 hours to hit the top spot. A lot of morons out there buying it but it's not the millions the title suggests.
She crying because she has 3400 copies being delivered to her and doesn't know how to get rid of them. Good thing that loft is so big

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Don't shoot me, but I actually kinda felt sorry for Jamie when he asked if he could sign one, the look she gave him! Almost as if she was annoyed because, how dare anyone other than her be in the spotlight.

Also I wonder how many of her sheep who don't even have kids will buy this book 😭😂
They’ll buy it if they think they’ll get a Grinch signed card they can sleep with under their pillow (after binning the book to the charity shop)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can only imagine how frustrating it is for truly talented authors to be seen then have to see crap like this. Bad enough Stacey Solomon has books out now it’s her sticker sister, not to mention the dreadful Miss Greedy. I’d be mortified if I was in the Instagram limelight and had a thread on here yet we know they read here but claim it’s trolling!
It’s truly frustrating and upsetting for real, hardworking writers who’s books are incredible but don’t always see their books published. Writing is a craft, an art and a passion. For nearly all writers that I meet and work with it’s a lifelong dream and passion and it’s not all about being No1 in the Ama...ZON charts or making lots of money, because that’s not their dream.

Those so called influencers that get book deals, it’s not their lifelong dream, it‘s just part of their brand. Another notch on their greedy belt. The likes of Hinch using her own children in the process, not respecting the privacy that they deserve.

Hinch can cry all she likes about being No1 in the children’s charts, but she’ll have little respect from other hardworking authors. She said in her comments yesterday that they’ve lived that story... no they haven’t! 9 months to get the boys used to moving.... and it’s not a fecking farm 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
DM comments are brilliant, all negative. See Hunch it's not just tattle that can see through you🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There'll be charity shops pleading not to have her mindless drivel of a waste of paper dumped on them. The Works bargain bin will be loaded with them, unable to shift them at 50p.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is going on with her face? I thought it was Jodie Marsh on her last story.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.