Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone take one for the team and get some in the wild photos, if you recognise her of course. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's such a shame because the book itself is beautiful, the drawings are great, Hannah is clearly talented, it's hard, it's such a lovely idea if it wasn't based around their real life, the fact she's literally put the boys life not only online but in a book just isn't right to me. Their toys. Clothes. The full house. It's bad enough being online, but a book too???.. It's a proper bleep thing to do. The boys have no privacy šŸ’”

A book singing though hehehehe, might print out my tattle page and have her sign it xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Because because. Because.

best selling awfur guys!!
bleeping ā€˜generations to comeā€™ Iā€™m still laughing into my pasta at this. Does she actually know what it means? šŸ¤£

ahhh those timeless classic books,The Gruffalo,The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Charlottes Web and that tend cleaner from Instagrams book about how she conned enough money from imbeciles to get a tend farm and exploited her kids for profit šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I feel that penguin books new author teamā€™s objectives is to sign and publish all the narcissists in 2023 - ā€˜Spareā€™ being published in Jan, Hinch (not a ) Farm in Feb - canā€™t wait to see what March brings.
the imagery is lovely and the illustrator deserves the credit but for someone who ā€˜movedā€™ for privacy reasons to now share their home in print is astounding. For a millionaire she could have done so much good with this publication; a charity donation for each purchase to both a childrenā€™s , literacy or animal charity but instead the selfish, money grabbing c**t takes all the money. I had high hopes that 2023 would be the end of this narcissist but alas this opens a whole new chapter

Reactions: 21
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘WTG Hinch! selling her childrenā€™s right to privacy yet again! Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s instagram photos or published fiction, is nothing about them sacred to you?

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell, someone get the woman a dildo, sheā€™s cracking them out over this ā€œbookā€.

Joking aside, she has no regard for her kids privacy or any sympathy to the plight of so many families who donā€™t have Ā£12.99 for a new picture book or those who canā€™t just pack up and move to a ā€œfarmā€ like money is no object and it solves everything. I bleeping hate the woman and I donā€™t hate many people.

Reactions: 20
Sheā€™s selling her kidā€™sā€™ lives in a book now???
šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I know REAL authors who work really hard to get published and this cretin gets it handed yo her?
Make it make sense!!!

Reactions: 17
It gets better. Waterstones website

ā€œThe first picture book from Sunday Times bestselling author, Mrs Hinchā€

Now I get why sheā€™s been saying sheā€™s not a cleaner. Sheā€™s an author!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she keeps saying first children's book. This isn't the end of it is it?
And this is what pisses me off. There's people out there who are slogging their guts out writing books and then getting knocked back when it comes to publishing. She brings out a crap fake story book and has more in the pipeline. duck off. Makes a mockery of the serious authors out there.

Reactions: 13
Didā€¦did she say she was going to try and bring her children along to her book signing? I donā€™t even have the words to express how dumb that is on so many levels

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Generations to come - Zoph I can 100% confirm that IF you sons are ever allowed to leave home and are given a memory box, it will go in a cupboard never to be seen again till you die.

Carry on the way you are treating the dog and both the boys wonā€™t remember him unless itā€™s because of a photo. Make that your mission eh? Get Henry to an age where he will be a true memory

Reactions: 14
And not a single AD was seen.
Yes! Iā€™ve reported all content today displaying the book and no ad. Sick to tit of these witches breaking the rules. Itā€™s their only job, the rest of us have rules to follow at work. Nothing is EVER done though.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Oh shut up about that bleeping fake children's book. Her agent must be rubbing their hands with the money signs

Reactions: 11
How can you have a book where nothing happens? I'm not expecting Lord of the Rings type stuff, but still, something has to happen, surely?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.