Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and who the hell has metal baskets in the fridge

Didn’t her crappy Tesco Range have baskets?
Im triggered by the sauces being led down 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So she's going milk this now and bring out a series of children's books to document every detail of her boys life's. She can hardly string a sentence together herself. I'm not the best grammatically but I'm also not pretending to be an author. I feel for the people who are trying to get into this and have been writing for years then you have frauds like her.. who no matter how much money she has she's trying to reinvent herself as she knows her Instagram have gone to tit

Reactions: 20
So she's going milk this now and bring out a series of children's books to document every detail of her boys life's. She can hardly string a sentence together herself. I'm not the best grammatically but I'm also not pretending to be an author. I feel for the people who are trying to get into this then you have frauds like her.
Book 2: The boys leave the play room 👍
Book 3: Henry gets an amazing Walk 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Of to buy 10 copy's of the 1.99 book. Its newly released it won't be number 1 forever babes.

How many times you reckon she poked her eye to make it look like she been crying? 🤣
I’m so petty I’ve actually bought the maximum number I could have those. Will donate to local kids group or something. 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How do book charts work? Genuine question.

Surely any newly released book will go to number one for at least one day? Especially when it’s an instahun releasing it online to their cult at the same time? So they can say the book got to #1 even if it was just for an hour or a day 🤷🏻‍♀️

I know what I’m trying to say it’s just baffled me as I’ve never really thought about it before 😂 either way it’s only a tend #1 anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She'll be pregnant come Xmas but then it'll be a book about expecting a new baby for Ron and Len🤢 Mark my words

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Not wrong though 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think some of the replies on there have some valid points and it’s interesting to see some of the sheep seeing the light. This ‘book’ could potentially cause some of them to wake up! Although many will still hang on 🙄

Seeing that ‘book’ at number 1 in the Childrens chart makes me want to cry, what a joke. Hoping it’s just an initial influx of sheep.

Reactions: 13
With the baskets, what happened to the plastic boxes she just had to have and label and organise? They’re probably down at the tip or in a second fridge but how many people will now Chuck theirs out because Mrs Hinch has black wire baskets?
If they do, it just shows how stupid they really are. Those wire baskets are so impractical. They don't fit on the shelves correctly, you can't stack them and nothing stands up in them. Buying just to buy, per usual.

Reactions: 8
12.99!!! That’s a lot for a children’s book isn’t it?
My daughter loves the wimpy kid books by a real author 😂 . Brand new thick book with an actual story and hardcover was only £6 before Christmas in the charts in wh smiths. you can get a bookset of them for 20. Price of her tat is something else

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.