Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the smugness has reached the Daily Fail…..no comments as yet……
Ooh, she’s not going to like that headline is she?
They’ve called her a cleaner and referred to her new book as a “business venture”. Are the mainstream media FINALLY turning on the Instahuns? Bet the comments won’t be too supportive either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Noticed how most of the comments are gone from the puffin reel… she’s also commented the twonk🙄✊🏻 hope the book is a big massive flop
View attachment 1852830
View attachment 1852831
you support because your a narcisstic and you love the fact people will say “see isn’t she sweet?” Because no normal person has to tell everyone how much they do for others. Why? Because they do it because the reward is they help others - she’s so defensive because she doesn’t do enough and has literally monetised off her kids private life and has zero talent herself.

Reactions: 12
She's wrote can't we just 😭😪 I that last story.
Does she mean can we just? I'm not familiar with this lingo she uses, non of it makes sense to me but I'm sure that should be can we, not can't we? As in can we take a moment to appreciate the hard work and attention to detail the illustrator has put in?
It's a minor niggle, there's bigger things to worry about but, her one job is editing stories she must go over them to check before she's posts and she can't even do that properly. Or, am I wrong and it is can't we just? Why can't she write a full bleeping sentence, one that makes sense?! She is an author for fucks sake. 🤣

Reactions: 12
Crying because she's at No1 in children's books. To anyone who has parted with their money to pre order this book, I think you need more help than she does.

Reactions: 33
Can’t we all buy the same kids book and get that to number 1 and then donate the book to a charity shop or something. She doesn’t deserve it!

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe that twit has written a kids book, based on her tend “farm”. 3 alpacas and 3 chickens ??? Please. How tf do her sheep lap it up? the mind boggles.
also just found this comment😳
Can believe it too, they need knocking down a peg or two. The person who wrote that comment, whip your phone out and press record next time you see him.
Talking of the school, did those of you who made a complaint about the nativity video that he made public get any sort of replies?

Reactions: 14
Number one, pissss offfff
The book looks tit

Also. That filters made ya nose look weird love

Reactions: 17
There we go. Top 5 on Amazon! Let’s all buy the £1.99 Roblox annual and get that to #1 😂
891B84E4-EA31-450C-AF6E-A6EBFD4C7207.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Of to buy 10 copy's of the 1.99 book. Its newly released it won't be number 1 forever babes.

How many times you reckon she poked her eye to make it look like she been crying? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also wouldn't wire baskets eventually go rusty with the condensation in fridge? I dunno, but i know when i had some wire baskets in the bathroom I had to get rid as they went rusty as anything very fast! :/ Never again.
She had all those expensive plastic fridge storage tubs not long ago 🤯

Reactions: 11
Why are the comments gone under puffins insta 👀
Trolls can't help themselves getting into foolish arguments. There were a few negative comments that then took it too far.and lost credibility. Same as why BHWT stopped paying any attention to valid concerns imo.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.