Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Infuriates me that celebs can just tit out books. Hinch has no history of ever wanting to write a book. I am sick of it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That latest haul. She really is living in an echo chamber and has no concept about the struggles many of her sheep are facing right now. Went in for firefighters and came out with all this - what am I like guyz?! Do duck off.

I’m also horrified that she keeps chocolate spread in the fridge 😂😳 will it not be rock solid and unable to spread or am I the heathen for keeping it in the cupboard?! 😂
I thought that about the tomato purée - am I supposed to refrigerate it once it’s open?!

Reactions: 14
Also wouldn't wire baskets eventually go rusty with the condensation in fridge? I dunno, but i know when i had some wire baskets in the bathroom I had to get rid as they went rusty as anything very fast! :/ Never again.

Reactions: 27
Soph hun you shouldn’t keep calpol in the fridge, you will just ruin it as it will crystallise and go lumpy…..all the best 🫶🏼

Reactions: 36
I cant understand why she felt the need to go to HB at 7pm..... her boys will be grown up before she knows it. I missed quite a few of my daughters bedtimes because I worked 3 lates a week at the local hospital but would give anything to have those days back.
Youre a very sad lady Sofa !!

Reactions: 18
She’s got that much unused space in that house that she has a whole drawer for two rolls of bin liners 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her ‘haul’ in HB. Wire barrrskits that’ll go rusty in the fridge and tree/bauble storage that I’m sure she bought last year or year before and showed all us plebs how to put away our deccies. More Zoflo and tit she doesn’t need. With her though do we even think she went then? Everything is a pre record, nothing is in real time. Centreparcs and Christmas and book release etc. Bet she celebrated the 25th December sometime in September 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At this particular moment in time at £12.99 for one children's book I would definitely walk straight passed, as one lady said earlier you will get at least 20 GOOD books in a charity shop that will give your children hours of pleasure!
I have no children to feed or clothe now but I don't have £12.99 for a book either!
If these people have that amount of money to spend on this, then are we really in the middle of a energy crisis or are they using the government handouts for this rubbish?? 😡
I can’t believe anyone would pay £12.99 for a children’s book! Money is so tight at the moment for so many people. You can get 10 books for £10 at The Works which is what I did for my little boy for Christmas. Includes proper books like We’re Going on a Bear Hunt etc. This greedy cow will just do anything to fleece her sheep how they can’t see through it is beyond me - roll on the day where she doesn’t earn a single penny anymore🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If TV work is in her horizons this year then I hope it's not for long.
My gawd her voice is so...

Reactions: 13
She’s even copied the saddo exploiter saccone joly with having something on every page , he had an octopus.

Wonder what page on the exploiter’s manual,
‘Write a book with your offspring’s names in title ‘ is on?

Reactions: 12
Also the fridge baskets, how many frigging fridge organisers has she bought over the years
Yeh but she needed news ones cos mamfa inherited the clear plastic ones. She literally didn't take a single thing with her yet took years to move.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There is a channel that does voice overs on vlogs, mostly camper vanners at the moment but if i can find him I will suggesr Hinch to him. He is really good and very funny.

Reactions: 8
Her book is showing as the number one best seller in the Amazon children’s books chart. Is that based on pre-orders?
Yes I believe so. And if there have been no other recent releases I believe she would naturally be the number one as there is no competition - I might be wrong but it must work that way??

Reactions: 12
I'm disgusted at this book quite frankly. There are loads of TALENTED kids writers out there who will struggle to get a book deal and this gormless bleep just gets one handed to her on a platter. It's a crying shame.

Reactions: 19
I don’t get these fridge organisers, they seem to take up more space? Then you’re left with gaps / spaces you can’t fill?

who the hell wants an aesthetic fridge 🙄
Just put the food in and close the bloody door.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just went to puffin's ig page and they have turned off the comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This book isn't for children, she's done it for her sheep ( half are like children anyway ) hence putting all the little bits in, the flip flops etc . It's to draw the sheep in and be part of it all regardless or whether they have children or not

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.