Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bubble wrap & lit candles I mean what could possibly go wrong? Then ingredients for mulled wine spread on the windowsill too, great effort Sopha (NOT)
What a waste-stick the orange and cranberries in hot red wine.Raid the Pan Tree for spices and ....oh hold onšŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not in a good place at all but boy did this tit show cheer me up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Lighting tea lights with plants I hope she sitting in that room so when it goes up in flames she can stop it spreading especially with the amount of chemicals she sprays about. What a bleep šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
hope things are better for you soon.

It wouldnā€™t be her first fire rodeo. šŸ‘›

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t really have anything to add to what you nusties have already said about that display. Those boys really are only allowed in the conservatory, arenā€™t they? So sad for them that whole rooms of their house are out of bounds because their twit of a mother wants to put up a display for the gram

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell me half your house is off limits to your kids...
View attachment 1733370

It's an inferno waiting to happen once those branches dry out.
Is it just me but itā€™s only the middle of November? It seems now that January and February are the only times when houses arenā€™t decoratd. Spring trees and poopy belles ghastly door garlands, Easter trees, summer trees, Halloween all of October then straight in to Christmas? My mini tree goes up on 21st ish December and barely makes it to 12th. How can people deal with all that dust gathering clutter for three quarters of the year?

Reactions: 34
Erā€¦ Sopha, I have ā€˜loungewearā€™ like that from last year, from Primark!!! You ainā€™t done nuffink new or original šŸ™„
And I DO lounge in mine, evening itā€™s clothes off and into comfies until bedtime. I donā€™t go shopping in them.

Sheā€™s such a flake.

Reactions: 15
Christmas display is absolutely shite and all that greenery will be dead by Christmas; good job she's got a whole tree in her garden to hack bits off like a demented serial killer isn't it?
Also why the actual duck has she covered up a gorgeous leaded window with shutters?!! She really boggles my mind.

Reactions: 15
How long before the fire service has to put out another warning after all the huns turn their wannabe-notafarms into infernoā€™s??!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys I've had an epiphany!
She realises what a duck-up she's made with the "farm" so she'll "accidently' burn this house down with her crappy decorations! She wins the sheep back and might even make a headline too!
She's saved its a Christmas miracle!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That ā€œdisplayā€ is bloody shocking and interestingly like SSS who used pampas grass to make a Christmas tree. Soph fan girls so hard for SSS Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t want to sniff her dirty pants šŸ¤®.

I just canā€™t with these bleeping morons anymore.

Iā€™m exhausted with life right now, everything is a bleeping battle for so many of us and these twats are playing ā€œhouseā€ without a care in the world. I know the cost of living crisis isnā€™t their doing but they could at least be considerate to the many who follow Soph etc who are on the bones of their arses and exhausted with everything. My MH isnā€™t good right now and Iā€™m triggered by these twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think I fractured my skull and spine after being hit by a bus on my way here to comment on the blatant copying of SSS yet again! I'll be OK though, I'm a tough cookie šŸ¤£
Stacey should block copycat for a week or 2 to see how she copes with having limited 'inspiration' šŸ™ˆ
Essex Fire Service, get yer gear ready lads (& ladettes) šŸ”„šŸš’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the actual duck is that Sophoe? And yes I've intentionally left that typo for shits and gigs. Bet she never ever lights candles there again, but damage is already done with huns copying her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys I've had an epiphany!
She realises what a duck-up she's made with the "farm" so she'll "accidently' burn this house down with her crappy decorations! She wins the sheep back and might even make a headline too!
She's saved its a Christmas miracle!
And she'll move back into the shrine for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ā€œdisplayā€ is bloody shocking and interestingly like SSS who used pampas grass to make a Christmas tree. Soph fan girls so hard for SSS Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t want to sniff her dirty pants šŸ¤®.

I just canā€™t with these bleeping morons anymore.

Iā€™m exhausted with life right now, everything is a bleeping battle for so many of us and these twats are playing ā€œhouseā€ without a care in the world. I know the cost of living crisis isnā€™t their doing but they could at least be considerate to the many who follow Soph etc who are on the bones of their arses and exhausted with everything. My MH isnā€™t good right now and Iā€™m triggered by these twats.
first off, sending love to you nusty hen šŸ’•

Same. Just be considerate itā€™s all I ask. Non of them care and have ever cared as long as there pockets are been lined. I wouldnā€™t wish not been able to heat your home or not been able to eat (like me) on anyone, not even her even though she boils my piss. she says sheā€™s thankful but she doesnā€™t even know the meaning of the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.