Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I've got fleece pj's FOR BED too. But they're full PJ'S, not a tiny little bralet top 🙈
Nusty troll, its actually the length of her wedding dress to us normal height people. but she's just soooooo tall it only fits her as a crop top.😉🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guyyyyyys, she hasn’t posted her goodnight post with the log fire for two days and I don’t know what I’m going to do…how will I know when to go to bed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those branches will be rotten before she’s boiled the kettle for her next jug mug shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love Christmas. The food, the smells, the dark nights, kids full of joy and adults acting less of a bleep etc...

But it's 6 weeks away?

All that dust and tit that's going to be gathered in her house 🤮
My OH was away from home last Christmas and as excited as I am to have him here this year that tit ain't coming out of the attic until at least the 2nd week of December.
Oh and I've requested to word Xmas day so he can spend time with his family.

Keeping it Hinch that display was probably up in June and down already. It just looks tacky. No class.

Reactions: 11
I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx
It's absolutely heartbreaking. I know the area and what a lovely idea. Those poor people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Before IG came around you would have been ridiculed by the family/neighbours if you dared to display your Christmas decorations before Advent.

Now we have the stoopids putting them up straight after Bonfire night or earlier in Mario's case.

This. It's bloody mid-November. In a month's time it STILL won't be Christmas.
My house is like a candy cane grotto at Christmas but only from first week December. Can noone wait for anything anymore? Sorry, rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well that looks tit. Those branches are gonna be dead within no time, they will start to wilt and go brown. Creepy crawlies galore will be nesting in amongst all that too. Not to mention being flammable if the boys mess about and throw the greenery on to the candles. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Screenshot_20221115_214736_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20221115_214713_InsMate Pro.jpg

Reactions: 15

Once old Rod, Bob and Dave get in that showroom, those pine beaches will be fucked. Can't wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My child would see that windowsill display as a challenge to destroy it and take it apart. I’m guessing her kids won’t be allowed in the dining room ?

This. It's bloody mid-November. In a month's time it STILL won't be Christmas.
My house is like a candy cane grotto at Christmas but only from first week December. Can noone wait for anything anymore? Sorry, rant over!
I’ll be honest mines up but I’m working most weekends on overtime and between scans for my partner and my maternity appointments I wanted to put it up

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely that sort of commodification of Christ defeats the entire point of Christianity. Oh the irony and hypocrisy. Here’s a thought hinch babe. Instead of squaffing a hundred quid on a pretty bland nativity scene give £95 to charity and spend a fiver on a fun nativity set from Lidl that your kids can play and engage with if Christianity is what you choose to practice with your family.

My child would see that windowsill display as a challenge to destroy it and take it apart. I’m guessing her kids won’t be allowed in the dining room ?

I’ll be honest mines up but I’m working most weekends on overtime and between scans for my partner and my maternity appointments I wanted to put it up
That’s why she put the stable door in ehhh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Mine would want to play with it. The nativity scene/little houses look like kids toys. It is so bloody sad those boys are either constantly supervised in their own home so they can't touch anything, or they are just banished from certain rooms so they don't un-insta perfickt Mummaz shhtyling. 😔

Reactions: 18
Surely that sort of commodification of Christ defeats the entire point of Christianity. Oh the irony and hypocrisy. Here’s a thought hinch babe. Instead of squaffing a hundred quid on a pretty bland nativity scene give £95 to charity and spend a fiver on a fun nativity set from Lidl that your kids can play and engage with if Christianity is what you choose to practice with your family.

That’s why she put the stable door in ehhh.
I thought it was to show off her horse teef

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.