Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. It's bloody mid-November. In a month's time it STILL won't be Christmas.
My house is like a candy cane grotto at Christmas but only from first week December. Can noone wait for anything anymore? Sorry, rant over!
I absolutely adooooooore Christmas, my god I love it, I love everything about it, but I cannot and never will put my decs up before December. Doesn't feel right. Each to the own ofcourse, whatever makes you happy, but it's Sunday December 4th this year for us. Cosy Sunday, Sunday dinner on the go, put the decs up, kids write their letters to santa, ahhhhhhh ❤❤
There's no right or wrong, but Soph never usually decorates before December, but now it's all over the gram as reels she's decorating early even though she's whinged her tits off about people decorating in November before. Out for content tho eh. head

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My child would see that windowsill display as a challenge to destroy it and take it apart. I’m guessing her kids won’t be allowed in the dining room ?
Tbh the boys are safer out the dining room
The brick schlipsss will take a chunk out their heads if they fall 😔 especially lennie who's still only little

Reactions: 18
Can’t get over the fact that nativity is over £90.
If I had the sort of money she does, don’t get me wrong of course I would spend lots of it on myself as I’d ‘worked’ for it (laughable in her case but there we go!). I’d feel disgusted in myself knowing I could have put that £90+ towards my children’s future. But nope, instead she spends it on Christmas shite that will probably end up at the top before Christmas 2023. X

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Thread Title Suggestion
“Don’t mention the £96 on a nativity, because Queen Soph doesn’t want to hear any negativity!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This. It's bloody mid-November. In a month's time it STILL won't be Christmas.
My house is like a candy cane grotto at Christmas but only from first week December. Can noone wait for anything anymore? Sorry, rant over!
Nope not when it’s only thing keeping me sane/happy/stopping a mental breakdown 😂

she’s just doing it because all the other insta huns are on it, she wouldn’t have bothered otherwise

Reactions: 10
Before IG came around you would have been ridiculed by the family/neighbours if you dared to display your Christmas decorations before Advent.

Now we have the stoopids putting them up straight after Bonfire night or earlier in Mario's case.

Awww. I'm a stoopid and proud! No shame here! I don't splash it all over the gram though, it's just for me and mine!

Reactions: 8
If I had the sort of money she does, don’t get me wrong of course I would spend lots of it on myself as I’d ‘worked’ for it (laughable in her case but there we go!). I’d feel disgusted in myself knowing I could have put that £90+ towards my children’s future. But nope, instead she spends it on Christmas shite that will probably end up at the top before Christmas 2023. X
It's probably #gifted and not declared, because she is a bastard

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also the wooden table thing whatever it is - the company commented on the post and that's £42. £42 for a mini wooden table?? Jesus Christ Weepy must be on strike or run out of wood. How can someone make a 10 seater table but not make a small wooden stool looking thing to put her over priced tat on

Reactions: 20
Sofa “I laarve supporting small businesses” but doesn’t tag any of them. Even if she has bought “cough cough”the toy houses and other tat on her window sill it wouldn’t harm her to tag the companies. But no it’s all about the engagement “oooh Sophie I love the church where’s it from” no reply from Sofa so the company she bought “cough” it from tag themselves. 🤷‍♀️ Not very supportive eh? She’s made her millions a bit of a leg up for a small business wouldn’t hurt but no. Selfish Spoilt brat
Sorry for rant but she’s winding me up with her pointless crap

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh little village town of Bethlehem
How does our Sophie lie?
Above her thick &gormless sheep,
Her bullshit passes by.
🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.