Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Jamie’s Spanish sentence was incorrect anyway.
Trying to remember my GCSE Spanish and I feel like he would have needed the future conditional verb for to be. Which I think is sera. I think it’s more like “Hace calor sera manana” (tomorrow it will have heat”. Hasta manana means “see you tomorrow”. He essentially said “see you tomorrow much heat”.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion: Elle s'appelle Sophie, elle est une utter brag. She's so thoughtless and smug, she'd make the strongest tummy gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just seen her make up kid friends bday no gushing post from soph some friend hey ?yet if it was Stacey she’s gushing bet she comments soon after reading here 😂
When I looked about 4ish she hadn't commented on her post either 🙄

Reactions: 11
Fucks going on with this seatbelt...
View attachment 1730721
Under the arm...oh dear no no.

View attachment 1730722
Properly across her chest, well done! Clevaaaah

But then...
View attachment 1730726
I can't work out this last one...why does it look like it's not even attached to the car? Has she pushed her seat so far back she's behind where the seatbelt is attached?
May I add - never mind the fact she’s stretching her arm back as if she was the Queen of Sheba, she’s also wearing the same vile jumper she was wearing while ‘deep cleaning’ her animals’ fur & jizz off the sofa 🤣
She’s so gross

Edit to add photo

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Trying to remember my GCSE Spanish and I feel like he would have needed the future conditional verb for to be. Which I think is sera. I think it’s more like “Hace calor sera manana” (tomorrow it will have heat”. Hasta manana means “see you tomorrow”. He essentially said “see you tomorrow much heat”.
Yep, he said see you tomorrow. I love how confidently incorrect he was as well. And her getting all hot and bothered over an ugly weird British bloke speaking nonsense in Spanish, unbelievably cringe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Yep, he said see you tomorrow. I love how confidently incorrect he was as well. And her getting all hot and bothered over an ugly weird British bloke speaking nonsense in Spanish, unbelievably cringe
To be honeshht he is incomprehensible in English as well! With his mouth filled with too mucho tartare and when he clearly has a pack of fags for breakfast!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Soph was practically drooling at herself during her car quiz with Inch...kept the camera firmly on HER 🤢 jeeez they're so icky...both of them trying to up the smarts with French and Spanish...well 🤣...and like @HinchesSousChef said he didn't say what he thought he did in Spanish...the prick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it's Hará calor in the future.

Our 6 year old's Spanish is better than his and they're learning it for fun as a fourth language.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s got to be an act surely?
I know Jamie seems a sleezey creepy weird wide boy but the thought of him being into a VERY childish and child like young “girl” is just crazy. Surely she plays on it and in real life isn’t such a twit?

Reactions: 15
Expected bingo:

A collage of numerous messages from her sheep saying ‘couple goals’ ‘you two are so funny’ ‘wow I’m so impressed you guys can shpeeek languages’ ‘my panties dropped’ etc etc

And her saying ‘good night guyshhh we had so much fun’ accompanied with a tit pic of somewhere in the fake farm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Also if she does any content celebrating the England team during the World Cup we know it’s alpaca tit cause she’s just said that she can’t stand football.

I bet she does though cause we all know she’s a little glory bleep

Reactions: 18
How absolutely THICK is she, it's unbelievable there are people who exist who are so stupid. Also why does she think she can speak French, every phrase riddled with grammatical errors and as for her accent, what a joke, she should be ashamed to put that out in public, not proud:eek:
I think it’s all an act of ‘cute little naive Sophie’. So many people act dumb to try to be cute. It’s not cute and so obvious.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think it's Hará calor in the future.

Our 6 year old's Spanish is better than his and they're learning it for fun as a fourth language.
Ahhh yes! That sounds familiar! I was good at it at school but since then I only speak “holiday Spanish” so my ability to use verbs correctly is terrible!
Perhaps he should have chosen my favourite Spanish sentence - Soy suave como mantequilla. Not that he is. He is muy feo!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh yes! That sounds familiar! I was good at it at school but since then I only speak “holiday Spanish” so my ability to use verbs correctly is terrible!
Perhaps he should have chosen my favourite Spanish sentence - Soy suave como mantequilla. Not that he is. He is muy feo!
These are in the bespoke's Spanish book. Phrases for Soph. 😂

20221114_213317.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.