Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couples car quiz? šŸ˜‚

This pair blatantly get some kind of couple counselling donā€™t they - the weird games in the evening, the kids crafts late at night, car quizzes? šŸ˜‚ bleeping leave offā€¦

To Ronnie. Love Mummy and Jamie šŸ‘ƒ
If you nose you nose šŸ‘ƒ
I canā€™t feel sorry for him because heā€™s a right plank but FFS, it has got to be so exhausting dealing with this overgrown child all the time. Give it a rest love. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I canā€™t feel sorry for him because heā€™s a right plank but FFS, it has got to be so exhausting dealing with this overgrown child all the time. Give it a rest love. šŸ™„
Imagine having a night away from the kids, only to be stuck with that šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜±šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you think the family dynamics led to the hinch phenomenon?
could be anything the only thing I feel is quite obvious was her mum was inconsistent with how she parented which is why sopha is so clingy and desperate for mums approval and feels helpless,hence why sheā€™s always around. Itā€™s healthy to have a good relationship with your parents obviously but even from the ā€œshort clipsā€ we see of her life, the mother is there or referred to so much.

Maybe poor mental health when she was growing up? I know there was some drama within the family at one point around one of the siblings wasnā€™t there? Seen comments online she wasnā€™t very pleasant in school either and again as much as we hate child bullies, majority of them have had something going on to make them behave that way

• Heart
Reactions: 27
SSS advert for jewellery company on TV last , I think the ariel advert will be Hinchs 1st and lastšŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m all seriousness, WHAT is the point of her actually? Her content is beyond tit.
-ads (for tit products)
- her kids (no disrespect for the poor sods but it should be private)
- her awful house reno
- poorly treated animals
- her broken relationship
- her filtered fake face

Thatā€™s it. How does that influence ANYBODY? Do do what? Sheā€™s a warning, not an example.

Absolutely no intelligence whatsoever, nothing to look up to or be inspired by. All she did was create a fake environment and buy followers to make herself a living billboard.

It drives me nuts. Sheā€™s got to be the only financially successful influencer who literally has nothing to offer but hot air.
Sheā€™s like an enormous candy floss with no substance or nutritional value, just an illusion.

Iā€™ll have to write to al her brand partners (at least the ones I used to shop at) and express my views because it has to stop.
Ah this could be a great thread title!

'Sophie's got no substance like candy floss, too busy fleecing sheep to give a toss' šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've lurked for a while but 1st time posting. I honestly think she has ADHD or some other neurodiveristy. She can't possibly act the way she does if she was 'neurotypical'. I have a teen daughter with ADHD/ASD and so have been learning lot's about it and she keeps springing to mind (along with a lot of other Instagram 'influencers').

Reactions: 11
Pretty sure Jamieā€™s Spanish sentence was incorrect anyway.
Trying to remember my GCSE Spanish and I feel like he would have needed the future conditional verb for to be. Which I think is sera. I think itā€™s more like ā€œHace calor sera mananaā€ (tomorrow it will have heatā€. Hasta manana means ā€œsee you tomorrowā€. He essentially said ā€œsee you tomorrow much heatā€.
Havenā€™t watched the video was he was talking about their house?. Thereā€™s always much heat in there, so much so the doors are always open šŸ˜‚

What have I just seen? Seriously they are so boring.

She stopped herself swearing when he spoke Spanish.

View attachment 1731227
View attachment 1731228
View attachment 1731229
Her face when he he told her she was wrong about Easy Jet (just before she said quiz over) she was absolutely fuming I bet her sees this face ALOT when she doesnā€™t get her own way or he doesnā€™t keep the boys entertained and out of her way!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Havenā€™t watched the video was he was talking about their house?. Thereā€™s always much heat in there, so much so the doors are always open šŸ˜‚

Her face when he he told her she was wrong about Easy Jet (just before she said quiz over) she was absolutely fuming I bet her sees this face ALOT when she doesnā€™t get her own way or he doesnā€™t keep the boys entertained and out of her way!
Screenshot_20221115-082014_Instagram.jpg

End of game! Bet they had a barney after that, well I say they, more likely she told him to piss off and he said sorry babe until she chilled out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1731980
End of game! Bet they had a barney after that, well I say they, more likely she told him to piss off and he said sorry babe until she chilled out again.
Apologies if itā€™s been mentioned but why the hell isnā€™t she wearing her seatbelt properly? I wouldnā€™t dare not wear my seatbelt and risk leaving my children motherless. Her head would be splattered on the dashboard if they crashed at speed or her organs dislodged out of place. Given he is preoccupied doing a quiz and has her holding a bright phone screen out in front of them, I find it even more careless! Stupid woman.

Reactions: 24
I've lurked for a while but 1st time posting. I honestly think she has ADHD or some other neurodiveristy. She can't possibly act the way she does if she was 'neurotypical'. I have a teen daughter with ADHD/ASD and so have been learning lot's about it and she keeps springing to mind (along with a lot of other Instagram 'influencers').
Iā€™m waiting for my referral to be diagnosed for adhd. The only traits we see that she really displays is flitting from one ā€œhobbyā€ (the animals, crafting, cleaning) to another and excessive impulsive spending. and honestly I think thatā€™s because sheā€™s desperately trying to stay relevant and bragging. I donā€™t think sheā€™s got adhd I just think sheā€™s a narc

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apologies if itā€™s been mentioned but why the hell isnā€™t she wearing her seatbelt properly? I wouldnā€™t dare not wear my seatbelt and risk leaving my children motherless. Her head would be splattered on the dashboard if they crashed at speed or her organs dislodged out of place. Given he is preoccupied doing a quiz and has her holding a bright phone screen out in front of them, I find it even more careless! Stupid woman.
Gotta have her collarbones and shoulder showing hunnaaayyy!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m waiting for my referral to be diagnosed for adhd. The only traits we see that she really displays is flitting from one ā€œhobbyā€ (the animals, crafting, cleaning) to another and excessive impulsive spending. and honestly I think thatā€™s because sheā€™s desperately trying to stay relevant and bragging. I donā€™t think sheā€™s got adhd I just think sheā€™s a narc
I think she screams of a child who is so desperate to fit in, and in order to be sooooo popular and wanted will buy or possibly previously had her mum buy exactly what she wanted

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.