Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she screams of a child who is so desperate to fit in, and in order to be sooooo popular and wanted will buy or possibly previously had her mum buy exactly what she wanted
This exactly. She was probably the follower in primary school then got to secondary and needed to assert herself as her primary friends were probably moving in different friendship groups.
She had no one to cling on to and in order to fit in/ become popular she became spoilt by fiddle and weepy. (Although I do reckon they showed her love by buying her stuff. She’s devoid of any emotion around her children and like others have said it’s probably a cycle she’s unable to break with them
she’s done the same with the sister and niece. Given them the house because she equates items with love). If rumours of her being a bully at school are true then i reckon She bullied her primary friends to gain popularity and have all the attention on her and that’s been her personality ever since.
She is a classic narcissist

eta- Sorry for the long paragraph I hope it makes sense. It did in my head. I was typing fast so I wouldn’t forget what I was writing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This exactly. She was probably the follower in primary school then got to secondary and needed to assert herself as her primary friends were probably moving in different friendship groups.
She had no one to cling on to and in order to fit in/ become popular she became spoilt by fiddle and weepy. (Although I do reckon they showed her love by buying her stuff. She’s devoid of any emotion around her children and like others have said it’s probably a cycle she’s unable to break with them
she’s done the same with the sister and niece. Given them the house because she equates items with love). If rumours of her being a bully at school are true then i reckon She bullied her primary friends to gain popularity and have all the attention on her and that’s been her personality ever since.
She is a classic narcissist
And everyone who has any kind of opinion that isn’t licking her arse is jEaLoUs, Freda Yahooooo definitely told her that 🙄

Reactions: 24
No goodnight or good morning story?!!! She's up to something 🤔🤣🤣
She’s crying in a Mac flurry since she most likely didn’t get the reactions she expected after their ridiculous car crash quizz last night.
She must be busy writing herself fake comments so she can post them later 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've lurked for a while but 1st time posting. I honestly think she has ADHD or some other neurodiveristy. She can't possibly act the way she does if she was 'neurotypical'. I have a teen daughter with ADHD/ASD and so have been learning lot's about it and she keeps springing to mind (along with a lot of other Instagram 'influencers').
Yes I agree said a while ago she is very irrational and obsessive of things!

Reactions: 4
I for one am so glad she's gone for red, green and gold, colours i absolutely hate, now i can put up my tree happy now that it's nothing like hers anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just bumped into this hilarious video on Twitter! Have you guyshhhh seen it?
Body shy full of anxiety - yeah right sofa! How much ribena did you have that day? 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Body shy full of anxiety - yeah right sofa! How much ribena did you have that day? 🤣
Exactly! Didn't have any anxiety over any bruises or whatever thing she claims she has

With Christmas coming up, we will be seeing alot of influencers plugging any new brands they are working with. SSS has just plugged her new sparkly dress range with ITS. I wonder what Hinch will be coming up with this year

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh yes it's on thread 500 I think and the wiki🤣🤣🤣

Exactly! Didn't have any anxiety over any bruises or whatever thing she claims she has

With Christmas coming up, we will be seeing alot of influencers plugging any new brands they are working with. SSS has just plugged her new sparkly dress range with ITS. I wonder what Hinch will be coming up with this year
And her new TV advert for Abbott lyon jewellery 🤭

Reactions: 10
could be anything the only thing I feel is quite obvious was her mum was inconsistent with how she parented which is why sopha is so clingy and desperate for mums approval and feels helpless,hence why she’s always around. It’s healthy to have a good relationship with your parents obviously but even from the “short clips” we see of her life, the mother is there or referred to so much.

Maybe poor mental health when she was growing up? I know there was some drama within the family at one point around one of the siblings wasn’t there? Seen comments online she wasn’t very pleasant in school either and again as much as we hate child bullies, majority of them have had something going on to make them behave that way
100% this!! I know because my mum is just like Hinch, she was an awful role model to us (mainly due to inconsistent parenting from her mother too) and now sadly I see the same toxic patterns from my sister with her children. It's a horrible cycle to be stuck in, I was led to believe anyone over a size 8 dress size was 'fat' and men beeping at us in public was a compliment, she said "always take whatever is offered if it's free" etc etc, I could go onnnn but my point is she is so similar to Hinch that I fully believe she has the same views. (Views that come from a very unhappy place may I add).

Hinch is a horrible person and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
She’s crying in a Mac flurry since she most likely didn’t get the reactions she expected after their ridiculous car crash quizz last night.
She must be busy writing herself fake comments so she can post them later 😁
Oooh yeah let's take some guesses

'Oooh Soph you crack me up'
'Couple goalzz'
'You two should be on the telly'
'I'm crying with laughing into my pasta'

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just had a little thought:

As we are close to thread #600, the cost of living crisis and Braggy McBragface still flashing her grifted wealth, what if those who are able made a little donation to a charity such as Shelter or Trussell Trust (or one of your choice) to honor thread #600. I know that not everyone here will be able to, but if some of us can then at least something positive will come out of 600 threads of Hinch's lies

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Tbf I genuinely don't think the bruise thing may have been an issue back then. I haven't read her books, everything I know is from her IG and here, but there is a very good chance the bruising is the result of any blood thinning meds she may be taking. She may not have known anything about the clotting disorder (willing to be corrected if someone has read the books and knows differently) until she actually had a very significant DVT and was tested then, and as she has had such a significant blood clot in the context of a clotting disorder she may be on blood thinners for life now (possibly one of the NOACs). The bruising that can go with taking such meds can be spectacular so possibly is something many will want to hide...she's just lucky her collar bone and shoulder don't seem to get bashed much!

As I say, I only know the parts of that story she shared on social media so am happy to hold my hands up and say I was wrong if she has said elsewhere she was diagnosed at an earlier age (or isn't on blood thinning medication now so 'easy bruising' now would be similar to what it was when she was younger yet didn't bother her then).

Reactions: 7
I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx
It was all over our news here. Incredibly sad, and a great charity to donate to😍

2 local primary schools near me have put toy appeals out as some of the children won't get any presents on Christmas day. My family and extended have done a little trolley dash in a well known toy shop, me against my partner and bought toys. Were not millionaires , but it broke my heart. So here's to thread 600 and any charity donations us Tattlers can do😍

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.