Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been mild so far in November - wait til it gets really cold, and the sheep really do have to make the decisions between heating and eating, whilst watching her show off her log burner every night. Maybe then it will sink in, but I won't hold my breath. These followers are deluded.
I think it’s gradually starting….
61D12F88-0B6D-41E8-BDBD-EA5FDF49BDD9.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Imagine moving in to that house and not being able
to personalise it in anyway. How weird! It’s like it has to be kept as a shrine to her previous life. So odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry guys I’ve forgot my code but I’ll put it on the screen.
Code- MRSHINCH
duck right Off sofa 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes me so cross when she does these activities without the boys. I know she have her grabby claw in there taking over though. I wonder if she gets comments about it, not that she’d ever admit it 🙁

Reactions: 27
The way she lifts that bleeping fucked up donut up like she has just created this thing that everyone would be so in awe of 😂😂 what a twit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1-the doughnuts are sugary enough and this looks vile
2- if you insist on creating childlike crap like this, at least let your KIDS do it.

bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
For someone who said they was really busy the other week. She done alot of fart arsing about today hasn't see bleep. Tbh right now I happily trade lives with her 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think it’s gradually starting….View attachment 1730138
It'll be interesting to see everytime she posts a photo of her stove how many followers unfollower her. Hopefully the tit shtnit suits they all rushed out to buy give them a bit of extra warmth whilst she is able to heat her home without a care in the world thanks to all of them buying in to all her crap. With the way things are at the moment with the food and energy crisis, now is definitely not the time to influence people to spend money they haven't got on shite and its definitely not the time for bragging while people are working their arses off just to be able to feed their families and heat their homes. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Never has time for anything, works so hard guyssssch, dicks around decorating donuts alone and patronising people actually working 🙄🙄 what an arsenal hole!

Reactions: 20
The doughnuts look tit. Bet they don’t even get eaten. But it is easy (stolen) content for lazy dolphin.

Reactions: 17
Simple soph doing ANOTHER child friendly activity WITHOUT either of her children 🙄🙄
Maybe her mummy might let her eat one later if she's a good girl 🤢🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The doughnuts look tit. Bet they don’t even get eaten. But it is easy (stolen) content for lazy dolphin.
Judging by the quantity of sugary confectionery she has stored in her pantry, I’m assuming either her or Jamie love the sweet treats, at least I hope it is them and not the kids consuming it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.