Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's doing all the Christmas activities now, I can't wait to see what tit she has lined up for the whole of December.
Why can't she do something autumnal (and include the boys)? Like leaf printing? There must be loads of leaves in her garden. Save the snowmen until December!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm getting my Bingo ready for July 2023 - Ms Sophie the masseuse, based in the UAE, with Jimbobnoknob taking bookings for her, while Fiddle & Weepy mind the boys in the apartment downstairs. It's gonna be a life changing year 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be honessssscht guyssssssh, the accompanying groaning in the music to this sounds to me like Jimbob has had too much of his speciaaaaaal sssausssage casssserole and has tummy crampssssh 🤭

(Volume needed)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yet another activity the boys could of done themselves but she does it all herself instead 👍🏻

Reactions: 22
Perfect activity for the boys to do but no she has got to do it herself. Why is she so reluctant to allow those kids to do things themselves. It’s like she’s a child too and she wants to save all the fun stuff for herself. It’s so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love her “fun foods” and the fact it’s always high fat high sugar stuff (funny for someone so worried about their weight they live off mugshots) but it’s strange since her BFF often does fun foods with fruit 😭

Reactions: 11
FFS I’m cringing for her…🥴 32 year old ickle Sopha Rose Dolphin has made some schnowmannz donutssssh…all by herself, bless’er’arrrt ⛄🍩

Titsalina Bumsquash and Cumslut are rushing off to their local supermarket right now to pick up the ingredients to make some too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think hinch has missed a big gap in the market and not released an Eau de Henry scented febreze...then all the sheep will be able to make their sofas smell like hers...a lovvvvvely sweaty, slobbery dog scent 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ugh she just looks like she smells of kebab and sweat. And this obsession with hiding her face when there’s no filter!
Hides her own face but no problem exploiting her kids faces and any other random person for content 🤷‍♀️ she's an absolute balloon

Also what is with this weird depressing music she puts over everything. She is such a mood killer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe if she stopped letting the mutt on the sofa without a throw she wouldn’t need to use as much febreze. Just shows how little she values things, but then again I suppose if you haven’t spent hard earned money on them!! We let our dogs on the furniture but only on throws which are then put in the washer every few days.

Reactions: 19
I think they were planted 'crumbs' down the back of the sofa. I don't believe for one second she'd leave it long enough for anything to gather down there! Henry's fur, yeah just about believable...but the rest, naaaa. Not buying it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She Looks a lot bigger . Not body shaming but definitely not the figure she photoshops and wants us to believe. Wouldn’t have anything to do with the attention Stacey is getting on the is it isn’t it a bump speculation🤔
That was my first thought too 🤭
She can't be letting Trollomon hog all the attention 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.