Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up with the bin watching! Imagine being one of those guys doing their job to glance over and see her manically laughing and filming you. She needs help

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
What a truly narcissistic woman Soph is gives her home to her sister and tells the hinchers every chance she gets to score points so so kind, the sister beholden to her for life and having no say in the decor as it must be kept as a shrine to Soph very nasty piece of work how can’t hinchers see this ?

Reactions: 26
I often wish we could support each other more than just messages on here. I love handmade things and supporting small businesses, our tree has quite a few handmade personalised/special baubles. I've been wanting to get a memorial one for our spaniel who passed over to the rainbow bridge last year but can't bring myself to do it, so as was last year his wee bauble we got for him a few years ago will hang again this year and I'll shed some tears as we miss him terribly. I am so sorry your wee business is struggling ❤❤ Makes me so angry that people like LL are taking away from people like you xxxx
I love to buy from small etsy shops. (((Hugs))) for your Pooch my lovely too ❤

Oh I feel your pain and I send hugs xx
Small business owner too and also a creative, and I totally get it!
I wish we could get noticed, I wish we could be featured and I wish people could see how hard we work!!
just want you to know that you’re not alone and there are lots of us here who would willingly support you xx
Wish we could start up a little tattle online marketplace somehow! To share/gift stuff and promote each other, it would be lovely but understand totally impossible within the rules which is fair enough!

sorry to derail..,, I can’t even form a rational sentence about how much those twattering baaaawbul stories fecked me off:mad:
I trawl insta often for small businesses of interest & always try to support small ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just caught up with the bin watching! Imagine being one of those guys doing their job to glance over and see her manically laughing and filming you. She needs help
I find it so weird and disrespectful!!

I wonder if she didn’t have such an ugly loud annoying husband would she be ok with people filming him doing his Job (if he had one) and from what I remember she always tells Jamie to piss off when he films her “without” her knowing so why Does she think it’s ok?

Reactions: 18
Where is she sat parked up watching the bins? Doesn’t she have stufff to do?
They’re probably having a Hinch family day out at Maldonia tip 🤭 She’ll be getting Jimbob and Weepy to look for all of last years Christmas decs and the never sheeeeen again stuff. I hope if she did roll her window down and clapped the poor guy replied with this...... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Popsa again 😂 no one’s asked about it, she just has to post x amount of times to get paid..
Also her parents and the in-laws already know what they’re getting for Xmas and seen all the pics inside already 😂 just give it to them now then
Label lady aka sss sister put a popsa code on yesterday aswell so hicnh probably trying to steal any followers that might have used hers instead yesterday by sharing her code again today, sad cow

Where is she sat parked up watching the bins? Doesn’t she have stufff to do?
No

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been mild so far in November - wait til it gets really cold, and the sheep really do have to make the decisions between heating and eating, whilst watching her show off her log burner every night. Maybe then it will sink in, but I won't hold my breath. These followers are deluded.
It won’t be long. I was a keen follower until April. Then every little thing she did slowly alienated me more and more. The others will follow. Maybe not all, but a vast majority.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I see a lot of her followers are busy putting their decorations up, doesn't look like they've been influenced into a new colour scheme. 🤣
#mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watching bins being emptied😑. Yes you need to get a life Hinch and maybe your head looked at too, as that's not normal is it?
Who sits there, thinks oh I'll film this mundane scene and then share it with everyone?

Best bubs love you to the moon and back has just dropped her latest in the style range and modelling a spangly dress, well if that's not a pregnancy bump it's a prosthetic 😳 if hinch has gone down the new puppy / tend farm animal for Christmas reveal, its going to be blown out the water by schtaceys nativity baby reveal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching bins being emptied😑. Yes you need to get a life Hinch and maybe your head looked at too, as that's not normal is it?
Who sits there, thinks oh I'll film this mundane scene and then share it with everyone?
It's the sort of thing you watch with a toddler,
but she was probably child free. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Best bubs love you to the moon and back has just dropped her latest in the style range and modelling a spangly dress, well if that's not a pregnancy bump it's a prosthetic 😳 if hinch has gone down the new puppy / tend farm animal for Christmas reveal, its going to be blown out the water by schtaceys nativity baby reveal 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Here soph will be fuming and will post loads now trying to get attention on her and not Stacey’s collection and bump

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jfc if that's not a baby bump then I hope she's seeing a doctor because it's massive. Who's she kidding at this point? I get being secretive and private about pregnancy but then don't post videos and photos of yourself with an obvious 7 month bump.

Edit to keep on topic - I bet Dolphin Rose is clawing away at her neck because she'll never top a "surprise" Christmas baby.

Reactions: 23
If I had the money and the house for a log burner which I would love to be fair , it would be in my living room centre piece cosy with a nice rug , not in the corner beside glass windows!! Please make it make sense 😳
I have one and it’s in my living/ sitting room which with my 2 little grandchildren who I look after daily both just over 1, is very lived in, unfortunately its covered with a big fire guard with sides, the ones most people have to get to make sure it’s safe for the little ones, how she manages without one I have no idea, then again my grandkids are allowed to live and play and aren’t terrified to touch things, they have toys out and play and when they go home with their parents in the evening I tidy up their toys into their toy box ready for them the next day, then again I place their happiness and development before an immaculate home

• Heart
Asking how they clean them? Is that because she is the only cleaning influencer that cleans things that aren't dirty?!
Nah, she says cleaning just isnt her. Shes all about schtyyyyyling. Surprised she didnt sit some plastic eucalyptus on the bins.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.