Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she was even pencilled in with Poppybelles last Christmas but it never happened 🤭🤭🤭

She's also following recently a manor house reno🤫 it's stunning but Hinch you live in a lodge , you'll never be able to afford a house thst big🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just noticed it's in Essex aswell🤭🤭
Can you imagine if she did buy a Manor House, it would be less Lady Mary of Downton Abbey and more waynetta slob wins the lottery, solid gold toilet in the living room while squawking “Im avin a fag”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she's following recently an alpaca adventures account, looking to copy ideas🙄
Oh my word, they even have their floofhead in the back of the car 😳 It sleeps beside the bed too. Unfortunately for Sopha I don’t thing RoyOiOi would fit in the back of her car 😂

B279D3D2-C441-4A73-8541-A58B5C25451F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
You can imagine that scene off Matilda where the colourful classroom gets changed back to misery whenever trunchball in coming. I bet that’s what it’s like when for Mamfa when Sopha is on the way round

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
You can imagine that scene off Matilda where the colourful classroom gets changed back to misery whenever trunchball in coming. I bet that’s what it’s like when for Mamfa when Sopha is on the way round
Or like in Gilmore Girls when Lorelai’s mummaz Emily has to put out all the gifts her battle axe mummaz-in-law has ever given her before she visits... I can Imagine Mamfa and fam running around getting Sopha’s stuff out of the loft and garage, putting it all out before Sopha turns up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She was about bright and early this morning sending love to a follower at 7.30 am 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she 'the boys' made the pissy stick heart in Mamfas house? Ronnie was only little and lennie not born when that was made, and anyway HINCH made it. Why does she lie about everything? Why? Absolutely everything that comes out of her is a lie, even just the smallest, nonsensical thing. She is one weird bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Greyskull is like a museum and an advertising house. I couldn’t relax if I was her sister. Not knowing when she’d show up and look down her nose if something is touched, not able to make it her own. Make it known to everyone how generous she is giving it to her peasant sister. She moved for privacy but continues to come back and invade someone else’s privacy and put that house all over instagram. Trying to go back to her roots as she was a little more relative with greyskull but she’s lost her way. Time to give it up now

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m Kate to the party re the slippers!

We have a normal garden, not a tend farm and only one dog, not tend camels.

My 5 yo wears high wellies all the time in the garden, and they are always filthy up to the knees! If she wore *outside sleepers* whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean, I’d have to change her from socks to knickers many times a day!

What a waste of a ‘boot room’ for people who don’t wear them 😂

Reactions: 22
Look how kinDDDD she is guySSSS letting another little family live in her first house. She can afford to do that guyssss because sheepssss have lined her pocketSSSS.

Whilst you all worry about the cost of living crisis, just remember how kinDDDD Soph is letting someone live in her property rent free.

A good deed is never a good deed if you have to let people know about it. hole.

Reactions: 27
It's called operating a bleeping crane, something he's trained and qualified in.

If she actually rolled down her window and clapped like she suggested then she'd need her jaw swinging the patronising bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Whilst the rest of us contribute to society in some shape or form... hinch does what she does best (see her previous comments about home bargains) and makes out a hard working job to be 'cute' / 'funny'

Get a job mr and mrs hinch, and no instagram doesn't count as a job 👍

Reactions: 27
Why does she 'the boys' made the pissy stick heart in Mamfas house? Ronnie was only little and lennie not born when that was made, and anyway HINCH made it. Why does she lie about everything? Why? Absolutely everything that comes out of her is a lie, even just the smallest, nonsensical thing. She is one weird bleep
Yes I remember her making it, I had not long started following her and at the time thought she was OK lol she is an absolute lier unless she was including Henry! Lennie definitely wasnt around, she is now forgetting what she lies about come to all liers in time

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20221114-093052_Instagram.jpg
Sophie is mesmerised by a real man doing actual work because she's only got a little whipped witch at home🤣🤣
She can't control herself around other men can she....Time to get back to work Jamie short for James

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Surely she’s alienated her followers by now?
It's been mild so far in November - wait til it gets really cold, and the sheep really do have to make the decisions between heating and eating, whilst watching her show off her log burner every night. Maybe then it will sink in, but I won't hold my breath. These followers are deluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.