Mrs Hinch #598 Little Soph Peep is losing her sheep & doesn't know if she'll ever find them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else's toddlers LIVE in their wellies from 1-4 approx?

It was a struggle to get them off my two. I think it's because they can pop them on on their own without any help.
My daughter lived in her wellies from the age of about 2 until she was about 3.5, even in the summer and she would refuse to take them off for bed so I’d have to try and get them off her when she was asleep. She also slept in gloves too for some strange reason 😂😂 not tend red gloves tho, real ones!! Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is super petty and maybe I’m wrong (international shoe sizes, innit?) 😂 but I don’t believe those can be the right size shoes for the kids? Ronnie is a tall three year old in only a size 7? Lennie is 18 months and probably also tall and a 4? My kids got their first shoes when they started walking at 11-12 months and were never as small as a 4 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Granted Soph only wears a lady’s size 5, so maybe small feet run in the family 🤥
Not unusual at all. None of the under 2s I look after have feet a size 5 or over, they are usually 4s and the occasional 3. I tend to see the 5 and 6 in the toddler and pre school room.

Mayne your child has exceptionally big feet?!

Reactions: 5
WHYYYYY are her lights always on even in bright day light. It really boils my piss more then it should.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Afternoon nusties it's been a while....had a peek at inchs stories, is that something that Sofa posted cause it's very similar to what Wise owl would come up with 🤔

ETA - I have just noticed she's actually posted in on her grid 🤣🤣 tell me you take inspo from tattle without telling me, she is such a walloper 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually prefer her old house, this one just seems so cold and unlived in. That living room looks boring as duck! 2 toddlers and no toys in sight, i know they have a play room but still, minus the boys rooms and the playroom and you wouldn't even know that 2 small boys live there! She will allow dirty smelly livestock into her house, but her actual children are confined to one part of the house for controlled play. I really do feel so sorry for those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The slippers story….. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s gotta be smokin something to think that’s a good idea 😭

Dad dad? Never in my life have I ever heard anyone say that. Dad, dadda, daddy, papa, father. Yes. But dad dad? Nope. She's such a simple bastard with some weird vocabulary.
At an odd angle due to that writing it could even read as 'dad pad'! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And to scrawl all over the kids drawing too. She could have wrote underneath it for fucks sake.

View attachment 1726405
My nephew used to call my dad , dad dad. But that was cos he couldn’t say grandad 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s gotta be smokin something to think that’s a good idea 😭

My nephew used to call my dad , dad dad. But that was cos he couldn’t say grandad 🥹
Yes! I’ve only heard it in reference to grandad!!

I’ve got to be honest guys. I’m way more invested right now in bump watching trollomon. Not because I’m obsessed with the procreation of insta huns but because anything to take the attention off Hinch is a win in my book.

Reactions: 23
Is this who has mrs hinch's old house? Flooring in some of her highlights looks very similar

Am I behind? Was this news already? 🙈😆 can someone snoop and tell me if I'm just putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5000

-ignore me...im just literally seeing things and questioning them dont mind me il see myself out 😆😆😆😆
I think you’ll find that thousands of idiots have copied her grey theme so that’s prob just her house and not grey skull..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her dad reminds me of the lion out of the wizard of Oz and I can’t unsee it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
40A6A36A-89F5-4C35-B9CE-4AE994C2105C.png

It’s actually like a prison for them. I bet they’re normally the other side of that gate confined to upstairs. I feel really sad for those kids.
don’t know what it is but that gates really triggered me somehow. Those kids are penned in more than the animals. Only allowed out for content…

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What’s with the outdoor slippers?! 😂. Wellies or the Sunray Sandles are sufficient for young children. Multi use too.

Reactions: 6
My god her house is so bland and soulless. You’d never guess she had children.
Ps apart from the poor soul haunting the upstairs and back passage 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.