Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum of two

VIP Member
Dropped the kids at Mummy's again Sloth?
By the way the seat belt should be over your shoulder babe, you know the one that's normally bare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Spacedman

Chatty Member
It's a matter of opinion that Bethlehem has become a little commercial but never ever did I imagine it was on a housing estate complete with chocolate fountains🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Sorry just playing catch up. My tree my baubles. Mine mine mine. There’s nothing for the kids in those decorations. When my kids were growing up there were toilet roll tube snowmen and Santa’s, weird round bits of card with glitter on. Tinsel angels on the sideboard. Mismatched baubles etc. They helped me decorate it (ok when they were asleep I had to rearrange). She’s spent nearly a grand on herself. Meanwhile her followers can’t afford to put the heating on but will still try to make their Christmas all about their kids. My god she’s insufferable. Utter Cockthistle 😡

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Nothing much has changed and it feels so safe". Fuck off you idiot. What she wants to say is "I'm glad I don't live here anymore, it's not good enough for me but it will do for my sister".

kayl1986

VIP Member
Greyskull is like a museum and an advertising house. I couldn’t relax if I was her sister. Not knowing when she’d show up and look down her nose if something is touched, not able to make it her own. Make it known to everyone how generous she is giving it to her peasant sister. She moved for privacy but continues to come back and invade someone else’s privacy and put that house all over instagram. Trying to go back to her roots as she was a little more relative with greyskull but she’s lost her way. Time to give it up now

• Heart

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
I swear she's putting them in slippers on purpose now. Surely she can't be that dumb, particularly now it's damp!!

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Who the fuck hangs around their kitchen lol,I love my kitchen but I don't sit in there with my kids..... In other words THE KIDS WHO ALSO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE aren't allowed in the lounge that's pristine with white carpets... Why not take some of their toys in the living room on a evening when it's getting dark early and cosy up with the fire on? My kids have a toy room but half the time, actually most the time, they pull toys into the lounge which is absolutely fine. Takes 2 minutes to tidy up when it's bedtime.
What a LIFE those boys have 💔

• Heart

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
I bet damage control means she will pop to B&M / Home Bargain soon for the poorer persons Christmas haul and her telling us all how it’s amazing quality and better than the expansive stuff or just as good a compete barggggggg 🥱

• Haha

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
So jimbobnoknobs family are round this afternoon but she’s at her old house…….really??!! Is fiddle there, is that why she’s gone round?? Is she really that fucking rude and ignorant that she leaves when Jamie’s family make a rare appearance?? Xx

• Wow

CoolMom

VIP Member
Are the boizz (human) playing on the tangerineary floor again? What an astonishing waste of money that playroom was!

Also placing my bingo that we get footage of the boizz decorating "their" mini trees, it will be slow-mo them placing a couple of baubles....Skip to a picture of the finished tree, and those baubles will be in totally different places cos Mummaz rearranged it all.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Has she ever said what she’s going to do when Ronnie grows out of the farm themed room?

She’s going to have to paint over all that work. And all her animals she’s incorporated into it. Is she really going to be able to paint over Henry’s face when he’s already dead? Don’t think she’s thought it through has she?
Looking forward to the day he decides he lurrrvvveeeeees death metal, then we can all go on a death metal journey with her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Wish I could make each of you a tattle bauble,I'm a small struggling business,thanks to label lady and her mass produced stickers,with no love and care into each piece,would give me a reason to sit in my workshop that I took a leap of faith on during covid and spent my little bit of savings on,I cant compete with bargain shop prices,and its killing genuine small businesses ♥
I often wish we could support each other more than just messages on here. I love handmade things and supporting small businesses, our tree has quite a few handmade personalised/special baubles. I've been wanting to get a memorial one for our spaniel who passed over to the rainbow bridge last year but can't bring myself to do it, so as was last year his wee bauble we got for him a few years ago will hang again this year and I'll shed some tears as we miss him terribly. I am so sorry your wee business is struggling ❤❤ Makes me so angry that people like LL are taking away from people like you xxxx

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
She’s a Fucking moron. Those boys are out in slippers again in with the livestock. I didn’t believe anyone could be so Fucking stupid and then she came along….

What is she thinking? They need proper footwear on for Christ’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Fuck me the amount of sweets she's hoarding 😳
Her poxy pantr y is basically full of crap in fancy containers 🤦🏼‍♀️ did the baskets really need to be doused in chemicals too?!?! 😬

• Sick

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh, I have a confesssssion to make 🤪

We went to a lovely Christmas Shopping Fair this morning and there was an alpaca stand.... the lady running it was absolutely lovely and started telling my daughters all about her floofheads, she has over 40 of them 😱 There was lots of things for sale on her stall and as my daughters became more and more excited by the thought of having a hat with matching gloves made out of floofheads floof and with them costing a small fortune I knew that quick thinking evasive tactics were needed 🥴

Not wanting to ruin my daughters enthusiasm, but wanting to get the heck away, especially as the lady was now showing them a leaflet about alpaca walks I fell upon some small notepads with pictures of her alpacas on and swiftly bought one each for my three children.

Don’t come for me..... it was the notepads or risk my children getting talked into a walk with floofheads 😱

Shame you missed out hey Sopha, see if you weren’t so busy faffing about with your Cuntalyptusssh stinking barskittttts you too could have had a loveeeeeely chat with the nice lady 🤭

I’ll see myself out as I think that’s hunz-behaviour buying floofhead notepads, I’ll leave the evidence here.....

0E274247-362B-48F9-8271-BC9A0C261A9E.jpeg

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Tell me half your house is off limits to your kids...
View attachment 1733370

It's an inferno waiting to happen once those branches dry out.
Is it just me but it’s only the middle of November? It seems now that January and February are the only times when houses aren’t decoratd. Spring trees and poopy belles ghastly door garlands, Easter trees, summer trees, Halloween all of October then straight in to Christmas? My mini tree goes up on 21st ish December and barely makes it to 12th. How can people deal with all that dust gathering clutter for three quarters of the year?

Donz135

I actually prefer her old house, this one just seems so cold and unlived in. That living room looks boring as fuck! 2 toddlers and no toys in sight, i know they have a play room but still, minus the boys rooms and the playroom and you wouldn't even know that 2 small boys live there! She will allow dirty smelly livestock into her house, but her actual children are confined to one part of the house for controlled play. I really do feel so sorry for those boys.

• Heart

nursemum12

Chatty Member
I swear she had Ron in wellies more when they lived at greyskull and had fake grass now they live on tend farm and walking through floof s£&@ she has them in slippers !make it make sense. What was the point in the famous boot room other than for content !

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You know the boxes? Claiming she’s behind this year? I just looked in her highlights she put them on 48 weeks ago (roughly 12th December) why does she do this rushed last minute I’m so behind narrative with Christmas
Goes to show she probably recorded that all in November last year.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What does the comment Hinch wrote say?
IMG_20221114_111254.jpg

Here's her comment. Not sure why she's commented because the post really applied to anyone who has a child with complex medical needs. Fuck all to do with Hinch really. Why has she latched onto this woman now?

• Sick
  • Angry