Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
Oh fuckety fuck off hinch with your fake anxiety and nervous tummy baloney 🙄🙄🙄
You seemed pretty upbeat showing off your many, many, many boxes of expensive baubles the other day ..stop playing the sympathy card it's pathetic 🖕🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Danielle0120

VIP Member
That dogs massive 💔 and none of it is his little fault. He's just an inncoent dog.

Claiming she loves him and she needs him and all this bollocks. Yet she's massively overfeeding him and giving him no exercise ...... That's not someone who loves their pet 👍🏻
disgusting

• Sad

Fartycat

it's unlikely that she'll ever use those stock cubes because she can't cook - but how will she know their use-by dates?
They'll probably still be in that jar next century.

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Spunks away nearly a grand on Christmas decks but hey look keeps a cardboard box and chalky pen to be a super savvy saver and make Christmas boxes. She’s just like us. Honest. Bless ‘er ‘eart.

• Haha

12inchthinbase

could be anything the only thing I feel is quite obvious was her mum was inconsistent with how she parented which is why sopha is so clingy and desperate for mums approval and feels helpless,hence why she’s always around. It’s healthy to have a good relationship with your parents obviously but even from the “short clips” we see of her life, the mother is there or referred to so much.

Maybe poor mental health when she was growing up? I know there was some drama within the family at one point around one of the siblings wasn’t there? Seen comments online she wasn’t very pleasant in school either and again as much as we hate child bullies, majority of them have had something going on to make them behave that way
100% this!! I know because my mum is just like Hinch, she was an awful role model to us (mainly due to inconsistent parenting from her mother too) and now sadly I see the same toxic patterns from my sister with her children. It's a horrible cycle to be stuck in, I was led to believe anyone over a size 8 dress size was 'fat' and men beeping at us in public was a compliment, she said "always take whatever is offered if it's free" etc etc, I could go onnnn but my point is she is so similar to Hinch that I fully believe she has the same views. (Views that come from a very unhappy place may I add).

Hinch is a horrible person and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bored2021

If she bought not a farm last year wouldn't you have thought if she wanted new decorations she would have got them in the sales? Garden centres, whilst expensive can be much better value in the sales and the quality is generally excellent and they do last (mine are 15 years old now).

Wouldn't it have been nice to have left the boys pick something out too?

Reactions: 33

Make it make sense

That poor dog 😔 He is so overweight. She mustn’t take him to the vets for check ups because they would absolutely bollock her. I don’t think she realises you should be able to see the shape of his rib cage, not each individual rib but he should have shape and his waist should be slightly nipped when looking from above. He is grossly overweight, always looks knackered, pants all the time and just looks sad and old before his time. Yet another thing she can’t get right!

Edited for spelling mistake 😉

• Sad

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Also lonnie was pushing that pushchair in the background through the kitchen yesterday while she was tend cleaning the pantry. Granted kids can use toys in the garden but he is literally pushing it through alpaca shit this morning 🤢

• Sick

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I doubt it made the UK news, but last month we had a tragic explosion at a shop/apartment block next to a petrol station in a very small village called Creeslough in Co. Donegal here in Ireland. 10 people lost their lives in the blast, and some of the stories we've heard are just heartbreaking.
I promise to donate to the Irish Red Cross, who have been working closely with the village and all those affected. Many were injured, trapped for hours under rubble. The psychological effects, besides the physical, are just devastating to think about. I'm not a high earner, but I will happily donate towards helping these people rebuild their community and try to move forward amidst the intense heartache 💔 xxx
It was all over our news here. Incredibly sad, and a great charity to donate to😍

2 local primary schools near me have put toy appeals out as some of the children won't get any presents on Christmas day. My family and extended have done a little trolley dash in a well known toy shop, me against my partner and bought toys. Were not millionaires , but it broke my heart. So here's to thread 600 and any charity donations us Tattlers can do😍

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
That “display” is bloody shocking and interestingly like SSS who used pampas grass to make a Christmas tree. Soph fan girls so hard for SSS I’m surprised she doesn’t want to sniff her dirty pants 🤮.

I just can’t with these Fucking morons anymore.

I’m exhausted with life right now, everything is a fucking battle for so many of us and these twats are playing “house” without a care in the world. I know the cost of living crisis isn’t their doing but they could at least be considerate to the many who follow Soph etc who are on the bones of their arses and exhausted with everything. My MH isn’t good right now and I’m triggered by these twats.

• Heart

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
2 parents and fiddle, all at home all day, a pantry full of ready made mixes and a tin of fucking spaghetti bolognaise………get in the fucking bin you pathetic woman, get off your arse and cook a decent, home made meal for your children rather than shoving shit processed food down their throat. There is no excuse when you do fuck all else all day!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Holly21

How anxious did she look when recalling Lennies tantrum?? Like can you seriously not cope with your child’s tantrum? That’s what they do. He was probably bored shitless and fed up of not being involved in anything while mummaz picked her oh so perfect decorations for her and her kids trees. God forbid those boys have a choice in anything. Ron can’t even ice his own cakes for fuck sake!

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So jimbobnoknobs family are round this afternoon but she’s at her old house…….really??!! Is fiddle there, is that why she’s gone round?? Is she really that fucking rude and ignorant that she leaves when Jamie’s family make a rare appearance?? Xx
Jamies family going round was probably a lie to make it seem like they actually have a good relationship with his family other than just fiddle, tears, mamfa and cling on.

• Haha